****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I had my beta tested yesterday 131. 2 weeks pregnant. Back on the Duphaston today for 4 weeks and going for a check up in 2 weeks when she will scan. Just worried about lining. But yippee. Can get excited now.

i am on cd36 and 21dpo today and still no AF it is winding me up now and i cant test till tomorrow AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH LOL i am going mental.

Got my BFP this morning ladies 1-2 weeks on a digi! I am in shock about it tbh.

Congrats to those that got theirs and lots of hugs and baby dust to everyone else. Thanks for your support, this positive thread helped me a great deal :kiss: xx

My test this morning was a:bfn::dohh:. i lie to myself as every other month that 9 DPO is way to early anyway....Locked myself in the bathroom and cried for a half an hour though:cry:

Wow 2 bfps on this page! Congrats Samj!! :dance: Congrats Faith2bmum! :happydance:

The witch arrived this morning for me so I am out ladies.

:hugs: to the rest of us the witch bag got!

Good Luck to those of you still holding out for your bfp! :dust:

congrats to all the bfps this month there have been soo many if i dont get my bfp this month i will have my kitten on wednesday to console me i just want to know either way so i can get on with my next cycle or prepare for a new little life..

I'm 17dpo from the first possible OPK this month and still no AF....Since I got the 2nd positive OPK a week later i'm only 9 dpo from that one so i'm going to wait and test til Friday if no AF by then. No signs of her yet!! I have no pregnancy tests in the house which is GOOD b/c they would have all been used by now:)

Congrats to the new BFP!!! Soooo excited for you:happydance:

Wow - lots of BFP's. I am feeling bad PMS, so I reckon I'll be joining all the other ones the witch got in July's forum:( Still only 8dpo so I'm trying to remain optimistic, but I am feeling very irritable and snappy!!!!

Got my BFP this morning ladies 1-2 weeks on a digi! I am in shock about it tbh.

Congrats to those that got theirs and lots of hugs and baby dust to everyone else. Thanks for your support, this positive thread helped me a great deal :kiss: xx

Congratulations!! :happydance: I cant wait for my cb digi to see it in writing :hugs:

At least we have two now BFP's to cheer our monrning up!!!

Congrats Mummy2Corban and Faith2Bmum...H&H 9 Months :happydance:
Ladies - symptoms please.

Sorry
CJSG1977
Maybemommy23
Overcomer79
:hugs:

Armywife - I hope that three more cycles is two more cycles than you'll need. Good luck catching that egg

Archangelou - I wondered where you were. I hope something happens for you soon.

We have two new ladies: Welcome
Emma4g63 - I added you to July1
LaVerne - I added you to the 28th

Good luck to the ladies who are testing today!!!!

Okay, I broke and I tested this morning. Still a :bfn:! If AF doesn't come today I'll test tomorrow morning...grrrrr....

Bfn on frer last night at 16dpo. Not hoping anymore, just want af to come. I'm now on cd 33 and my cycles were never this long before. Been having cramping and pms moods the last few days though. Temp just dropped below coverline this morning so maybe I don't have long to wait.

Congrats on the new BFPs.

At least we have two now BFP's to cheer our monrning up!!!

Congrats Mummy2Corban and Faith2Bmum...H&H 9 Months :happydance:
Ladies - symptoms please.

Sorry
CJSG1977
Maybemommy23
Overcomer79
:hugs:

Armywife - I hope that three more cycles is two more cycles than you'll need. Good luck catching that egg

Archangelou - I wondered where you were. I hope something happens for you soon.

We have two new ladies: Welcome
Emma4g63 - I added you to July1
LaVerne - I added you to the 28th

Good luck to the ladies who are testing today!!!!

I'm fairly new to this site :hi:, and I've been lurking on this thread for days :shy:. I thought I posted replies, but I must have goofed:dohh:.

DH and I have been trying for the past 3 cycles with no joy yet. Please add me to June 28th, since that's when AF is due. I couldn't resist and tested yesterday at 12dpo. I got a :bfn: :cry:. I think I'm out for this cycle.

Congratulations to all who got :bfp: :happydance:, and fingers crossed for next cycle to the rest of us :hugs:.

and of course congrats to all the :bfp: ! whhooohooo!

Sorry and :hugs: to the AF visitors this week!!!
:happydance: to the :bfp: this week!!

Ladies with the :witch:, I hope that to hear some TTC stories and definitely :bfp: as I am a Pisces and that would make your little bean a Pisces!!!

Congrats on your bean!

THANK YOU!!!
I am sending LOTS and LOTS of :dust: this cycle, hoping you won't have to even use the other 3!! Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->