****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Okay, I broke and I tested this morning. Still a :bfn:! If AF doesn't come today I'll test tomorrow morning...grrrrr....

How many dpo are you?

I'm not exactly sure when I Ov but I think I'm about 16 dpo. A test should be positive by now right?! :dohh:

That's what i'm thinking. I'm 17 dpo today. Do you have any pms symptoms? Do you temp? are your temps still high?

Screw you, :witch:. She got me this morning. I was so sure this could be it, I couldn't find my cervix last night! Oh well, hoping it can happen one of these next 3 cycles.

See you next thread for the ladies who got their AF.

Congrats to the new mothers to be!

Got my BFP this morning ladies 1-2 weeks on a digi! I am in shock about it tbh.

Congrats to those that got theirs and lots of hugs and baby dust to everyone else. Thanks for your support, this positive thread helped me a great deal :kiss: xx

CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp:

AF is due today 14dpo but (touch wood) so far still no show. Heart is in mouth, keep thinking she's arrived and running to bathroom at every twinge (real or imagined)! Cycles are usually bang on 28 days so I'm hoping I get chance to test tomorrow.

Congratulations to all the :bfp:

:hugs: and good luck for July for those caught by :witch:

And :dust: to us all xxx

I tested Thursday, the 23rd as planned, and got a BFN. Called my RE and they wanted bloodwork to be sure since AF hadn't shown. Had blood drawn Thursday and got a call Friday that I had a BFP but it was really low for the amount of dpo. They wanted me to get more blood today, Monday, but AF showed her ugly face Saturday. I called this morning and will be going in the morning to see the RE. Not sure why the BFP only to get AF 2 days later.....

I tested Thursday, the 23rd as planned, and got a BFN. Called my RE and they wanted bloodwork to be sure since AF hadn't shown. Had blood drawn Thursday and got a call Friday that I had a BFP but it was really low for the amount of dpo. They wanted me to get more blood today, Monday, but AF showed her ugly face Saturday. I called this morning and will be going in the morning to see the RE. Not sure why the BFP only to get AF 2 days later.....

Blood tests don't lie.... That's a :bfp: so CONGRATS! There are alot of people that have almost period like bleeding the first couple of months. It is good to go into the doctor to make sure all is well so that is a good move. I am hoping all still remains well for you!!! :dust:

Blood tests don't lie.... That's a :bfp: so CONGRATS! There are alot of people that have almost period like bleeding the first couple of months. It is good to go into the doctor to make sure all is well so that is a good move. I am hoping all still remains well for you!!! :dust:

Thank you for the positive feedback! I wish I felt as positive! I will update what I find out tomorrow!

Okay, I broke and I tested this morning. Still a :bfn:! If AF doesn't come today I'll test tomorrow morning...grrrrr....

How many dpo are you?

I'm not exactly sure when I Ov but I think I'm about 16 dpo. A test should be positive by now right?! :dohh:

That's what i'm thinking. I'm 17 dpo today. Do you have any pms symptoms? Do you temp? are your temps still high?

I haven't felt any pms symptoms except about an hour ago I started feeling pms cramps. I think shes on her way! :(

Screw you, :witch:. She got me this morning. I was so sure this could be it, I couldn't find my cervix last night! Oh well, hoping it can happen one of these next 3 cycles.

See you next thread for the ladies who got their AF.

Congrats to the new mothers to be!

:hugs: On to the next Armywife..I'll catch you in the July thread!

Hoping for all the best for you!! :hugs:

Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you!!

At least we have two now BFP's to cheer our monrning up!!!

Congrats Mummy2Corban and Faith2Bmum...H&H 9 Months :happydance:
Ladies - symptoms please.

Sorry
CJSG1977
Maybemommy23
Overcomer79
:hugs:

Armywife - I hope that three more cycles is two more cycles than you'll need. Good luck catching that egg

Archangelou - I wondered where you were. I hope something happens for you soon.

We have two new ladies: Welcome
Emma4g63 - I added you to July1
LaVerne - I added you to the 28th

Good luck to the ladies who are testing today!!!!

Thanks, symptom updates for you can't remember when I actually felt them though so in no particular order;
Had usual monthly cramps lower back and sore nipples which I get every month but they seemed to come right after O which I haven't noticed before plus;
Greasy Hair,
Spots on my face and neck,
Moody and teary,
Felt like a teenager again if this makes sense?? (the greasy hair, spots and bad temper!)
Felt like I had a stitch in my lower abdomen felt this in both sides like I had been on a big run,
Had thrush 2 days before I got my BFP just for a day (when I normally get this it stays around for days)
Migraines - for 3 days in a row and this is when I knew something was defo wrong and I did the test.
Oh also brown mucus/blood on tissue when I wiped and AF cramps the day I tested - 12 DPO.

Hope this is helpful, today I have nothing feeling fed up as don't feel pregnant at all. My boobs look deflated like they have popped with a pin they looked very big yesterday! Fx'd all is still ok and its just the shock that makes me feel numb! Fx'd for everyone for remaining couple of days in the month and next month good luck :flower:

hi, i think i asked to join you guyes. i tested yesterday and i got my BFP. x x x

I think i just got the start of my :bfp:. omg omg omg :shock:

breathe just breath!!!!!!

Hi Ladies

Not been on for a while. Huge congrats to all those who have got :bfp: and massive :hugs: to those the horid :witch: got.

I am due to test on 30th June but I have this horrible feeling that the witch is going to get me this month! :sad2:

Will keep you all updated though!

TT84

Hi id like to join please, af is now 2 days late currently 15dpo my cycle is every 33 days and has been regular as hell, due to test tomorrow morning but i dont think i'm going to get a postive untill 7th july if i am pregnant! ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->