• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Yay!!!!! Congrats Miismuffet H&H 9months :wohoo:

MarieSmith you're not on this thread but congrats anyways!!!!!!
Augie - I didn't see you in this thread either hun....it's quite possible I missed your request to join but either way sorry the evil witch caught you..fx'd for next month.

TT84 - fingers crossed

Hi id like to join please, af is now 2 days late currently 15dpo my cycle is every 33 days and has been regular as hell, due to test tomorrow morning but i dont think i'm going to get a postive untill 7th july if i am pregnant! ...

HI Charlie - unfortunately this thread is only going to go through July 1 - there are quite a few July treads going around right now though. you should sign up for one of those. GL

So as you know i had 2 positive OPK's this month 1 week apart...i'm 18dpo the first one and 10 dpo the 2nd one. I had very little brown discharge this morning and some slight cramping. Still no signs of AF but the brown scared me...dont know if maybe it is early AF or possible IB. I hope its IB!!! I need to test on the 30th to stay within the June timeframe but I might have to wait until July 1st to test...i just dont want to test early and get a negative! I hope this is my month:)

Wow just checked back on this thread and there are now 21 :bfp: 's congrats ladies, and for those the witch got I wish you the best of luck for next month!

Medea you have me near the baby dust with my :bfp: and then you have mw on june 22nd lol im down twice lol :) xxx

Arrgh, 2 days late and still no AF or BFP! All AF-like symptoms gone though, so holding out hope!

Congrats to all new BFPs!!!

Hi id like to join please, af is now 2 days late currently 15dpo my cycle is every 33 days and has been regular as hell, due to test tomorrow morning but i dont think i'm going to get a postive untill 7th july if i am pregnant! ...

HI Charlie - unfortunately this thread is only going to go through July 1 - there are quite a few July treads going around right now though. you should sign up for one of those. GL

okies :)

Leyoung - your syptoms are sounding amazing - I hope this is it for you.

Berry - haha! Maybe that's the key to getting preggers. have your name hover around the dust and have it on the list. I'll correct it now.

Hang in there LaVerne - somethings got to happen soon

Leyoung - your syptoms are sounding amazing - I hope this is it for you.

Berry - haha! Maybe that's the key to getting preggers. have your name hover around the dust and have it on the list. I'll correct it now.

Hang in there LaVerne - somethings got to happen soon

I hope this is it Medea!! I have been right on schedule the last 2 months, 29 days each..longest cycle since getting off the pill has been 31 and today is 31 and still no signs of AF. AHH i'm trying not to get my hopes up.

I'll get my hopes up for you Leyoung...I pray this is it.

i am going to take a moment to give you praise. medea you are such a dear so supportive and emotionally giving. the world is blessed to have yu in it. i know if i was our dear Lord i would give you a baby in a second but i am obviosly not. the Lord must know how many women you would be touching with your kindness. thank you for everything you are

Congrats to all you with BFPs!!!

I just got mine!! BFP last night and today with a cheapie and now a frer!!

it came up STRAIGHT away! eeeeeek! :dance:

https://i56.tinypic.com/2958inl.jpg

I'll get my hopes up for you Leyoung...I pray this is it.

i am going to take a moment to give you praise. medea you are such a dear so supportive and emotionally giving. the world is blessed to have yu in it. i know if i was our dear Lord i would give you a baby in a second but i am obviosly not. the Lord must know how many women you would be touching with your kindness. thank you for everything you are

I second this, you are amazing! :)

I thought AF was due on June 28th, but I may have been off by one or two days because it hasn't come yet. I think it might come today. I am trusting the Lord with everything :flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->