• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June testers.. Join me!

Lol maybe we are all stressing too much and should not monitor or check and dtd every other night! Bet we'd all have baby boom then ��

Lol maybe we are all stressing too much and should not monitor or check and dtd every other night! Bet we'd all have baby boom then ��

That's the plan for us next month if AF comes. No temping no charting.. Just watching for fertile cm and bd when it's there. I want this process to be fun and not a job.

:dohh: exactly it should be fun not a chore lol 'I'm sick of saying to my other half come on I'm fertile I need you now' lol :haha:

cbd still says 1-2 weeks. I think im 16dpo...thought I was yesterday, but no its today. just dying to see it go up already

Hi everyone! I am one week into my two week wait. No symptoms but didn't have any with DS. Also don't feel like we DTD ed enough but we did the same days as with DS. Won't be testing until next Thursday. Hoping to see some more BFPs here soon!

Dollar tree test number 3 (the first two were taken four days ago). Stark white, BFN. Its been ten mins.

This morning my symtpoms are , extreme cramping, vomiting, adversion to chicken or even thoughts of chicken, really sore breasts, bloating, and fatigue.

according to FF im officially two weeks late for my AF, and it recaculated my data and now expects me to start AF today.

FF keeps changing my data without any real reason. IDEK.

Will test again tomorrow. I give up on understanding my body.

Dollar tree test number 3 (the first two were taken four days ago). Stark white, BFN. Its been ten mins.

This morning my symtpoms are , extreme cramping, vomiting, adversion to chicken or even thoughts of chicken, really sore breasts, bloating, and fatigue.

according to FF im officially two weeks late for my AF, and it recaculated my data and now expects me to start AF today.

FF keeps changing my data without any real reason. IDEK.

Will test again tomorrow. I give up on understanding my body.

What detector setting are you using

Ok so i switched it to advanced and now im 10 days late for af, AF POSSIBLE start dates are May 23rd, June3rd, and june 23rd.

FF cant pinpoint my AF so it just gave me 3 different possible start dates.

No help there

Im 1 dpo and this tww is already killing me.... anyone else testing on the 14th of june?

Hey all! After my evap line (???) yesterday, I don't feel any symptoms other than creamy CM and mildly sore nipples. 10dpo no cramping, tingles, nasuea etc... Feeling kinda blue today.... will be testing again tomorrow. After 18+ months I'm so ready to see just one BFP! But, losing faith.... :(

Hey all! After my evap line (???) yesterday, I don't feel any symptoms other than creamy CM and mildly sore nipples. 10dpo no cramping, tingles, nasuea etc... Feeling kinda blue today.... will be testing again tomorrow. After 18+ months I'm so ready to see just one BFP! But, losing faith.... :(

:hugs:

I feel your pain. July will be two years!
Keep your chin up!!!! It will happen for us.
Please remind me of this my next bfn.....

easier said than done I know!

Anon - you've only a couple months ago had an extremely invasive hormonal contraception removed. I know some people bounce straight back from these, but most do not and take several months to recover, if they ever do. How are you confirming ovulation? The one thing anout our cycles that rarely changes is LP - even mine, with sometimes 12 months inbetween periods. It's ovulation that's f**ked, not the process after. For me. Especially if your testosterone is high, this could explain the wonky cycles, it doesn't take much to upset out bodies. Hopefully the chemical imbalance is just due to the implant and is out of your system soon.

LTTTC ladies, it took us 18+ months for #1 - I had given up and was just waiting out the time til our consultant appointment to talk about interventions. Three weeks before, I felt a bit off and tested. That was almost 6 years ago and #1 turned 5 in March :) the next two took one or two cycles each to conceive (18 months and 16 months age gap) and I've even had fairly regular periods mostly since having them. Not to the day or anything but 30-50 day 'cycles' is huge progress considering I had probably only a handful of natural periods between coming off the pill at 19 and getting pregnant at 26.

I'm thinking Im out.. Tested again and bfn. Waiting for AF to begin a very relaxed and no charting cycle #4.

Sono showed nothing....I expected that though at 4 wks 3 days. Blood drawn today and will again monday. Will post results tuesday....another sono next friday to see progress

Anon sometimes your body gears up to O but actually doesn't. I've had an anovulatory cycle where I got a positive OPK and fertile CM, but because I was temping I knew I didn't ovulate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->