June testers.. Join me!

Hi there,

I am new to the forum and have been reading up on everyone's stories! You/we are all so brave for going through this journey!!!

:hug: to everyone.

We went to the first appt. on 2/22/16 at 9 weeks, expecting to see a beautiful glimpse of our little bean, but instead were told by 2 crying nurses that I had a blighted ovum...there was probably never a baby. My body has deceived me! Ever since then, I have felt extreme sadness, depression, anger, and confusion. My dear partner has been so supportive, but he is not an emotional person and my emotional needs are greater then they have ever been. This pushed us apart for a time and I even considered moving out.

Almost 4 months later, we are 3 regular cycles after the miscarriage and hoping for wonderful news. Fingers crossed. I don't feel pregnant and am definitely getting a lot of my typical PMS symptoms, but we will see. Unfortunately, BFN today. AF is due on the 7th....waiting with hope.

I truly send many hugs, love, and blessings to all you ladies. Some people don't appreciate or want their children. And here you/we are hoping for the chance. Stay positive!!

Hi there,

I am new to the forum and have been reading up on everyone's stories! You/we are all so brave for going through this journey!!!

:hug: to everyone.

We went to the first appt. on 2/22/16 at 9 weeks, expecting to see a beautiful glimpse of our little bean, but instead were told by 2 crying nurses that I had a blighted ovum...My uterus had grown to about 8 weeks, but there was probably never a true little baby in there. My body had deceived me! Ever since then, I have felt extreme sadness, depression, anger, and confusion. My dear partner has been so supportive, but he is not an emotional person and my emotional needs are greater then they have ever been. This pushed us apart for a time and I even considered moving out.

Almost 4 months later, we are 3 regular cycles after the miscarriage and hoping for wonderful news. Fingers crossed. I don't feel pregnant and am definitely getting a lot of my typical PMS symptoms, but we will see. Unfortunately, BFN today. AF is due on the 7th....waiting with hope.

I truly send many hugs, love, and blessings to all you ladies. Some people don't appreciate or want their children. And here you/we are hoping for the chance. Stay positive!!

Hi all!

Last month my fiancé and I weren't really TTC but I did end up with a BFP but it sadly ended in a chemical. This month after all the excitement from last month, we've decided to try for a baby this month! I'm not quite in my ovulation window as of yet but I plan on just doing it every other day for the next two weeks hahahha. Good luck to all!!

Hi ladies!
This is our 2nd cycle trying. My period was due today or tom. When should I test? The reason I'm asking for advice is I have 1 clear blue digital. And the cycle before we started trying my period was crazyyyy late (from a 29 day cycle to a 44!!) during that cycle I tested 3 times and got my hopes up each time. It was sooooo disappointing. Seriously messed with my head, and I was totally symptom spotting. (Which of course I've done last cycle and now!) someone convince me to wait it out. My dr said to wait 2 weeks after my period is late!!! So hard to differentiate between period symptoms and pregnancy!

Feel some bloat
Boobs have been sore for a week
Felt very mild dull (almost painless but noticable) cramps

All normal pms symptoms for me...

I'm new to this site and thought I'd join this thread! I am currently 7dpo (after thinking I was 8dpo) and I told myself that I was not going to test until af is due (June 7) but I caved and tested today anyway lol. BFN of course! I knew 8dpo would be too early - if I had realized I am actually only 7dpo I would have not have tested lol. I am going to test my will power and not test until June 5 when I'll be 13dpo.

Good luck and baby dust to all!

Ok, I knew I wouldn't be able to wait to test again lol and my chart is all wacky! So I mentioned earlier me thinking I was 8dpo when I was actually 7dpo because FF changed my O date. It's changed again since my original post!

On CD24 (6/1) my temp dipped below my coverline, that was 5 - 6 days from AF and I thought it very early for a dip already! My cycles are pretty regular, 28 - 29 days. I kept running to the bathroom because I kept feeling wet fully expecting AF but nothing! I don't know if my frequent urination was because of possible symptom or because I kept checking to see if AF had come.

On CD25 (6/2) I had an even bigger temp did wayyy below my coverline, as low as AF temps. I knew for sure that when I entered my temp in FF, it was going to change me to an anovulatory cycle and I just knew I was going to start AF that day. Interestingly enough, FF changed my coverline and set my O date to CD14, rather than CD15 and also changed my test date to June 6. Also I had a tiny bit of spotting in the morning after my first wee - not much at all, but just enough to tinge the tp when I wiped. I even put a pad on that morning expecting AF to come. But the spotting/tinge only happened a couple of times early in the day, was gone by mid-afternoon, then after that and up til now nothing!

On CD26 (6/3) my temp rose right up and FF changed my O date back to CD15 again, testing date 6/7 so here I am at 11 dpo (again)! I caved and tested this morning and BFN, as I expected but I just couldn't help myself. I thought I would have more willpower and fully intended to wait until tomorrow to test because I knew I would be disappointed. Blah!!

I have been feeling a little nauseous (especially after eating) and lightheaded, headaches and using the bathroom a lot, but the bathroom thing could be more me expecting AF because I keep feeling wet. Even my cramping that I had been experiencing a lot since last week has pretty much gone away, except for the occasional pull/twinge. I am still 4 days from AF. Usually I start brown spotting 2 - 3 days before AF so we'll see what happens in the next day or two. This is the first time I've charted temps in a LONG time and only my second cycle using OPKs so I really don't know what to think. My chart looks like jagged mountain peaks! It's been hard to temp because I wake a lot during the night so I really don't know how accurate my temps really are :wacko: :shrug:

Well ladies, after a few pink spots on what I thought was 11 and 12dpo, the witch may be here. I had high HCG on CD 10-12 and peak on 13, so I am confused because it is CD 26 and AF is 2 days early! I am 28 days like clockwork... this is a first :( Looks like I'm out.... again. 18 months of this rollercoaster and I'm 40, so it may be time to give up.... My DH wants us to finish my 40th year before conceding defeat but, I don't think I can keep doing this another 4 months :(
Good luck to you all!

Holding off testing again as it's DD birthday and I don't want to be upset on her special day. Plus I tested yesterday and it was bfn again.

10 DPO today. BFN. Temp dipped from 98 down to 97.4. Feeling so defeated. :(

Paislee that is so heart breaking. I'm losing my mind and it's only been 6 months. I also don't know how I can keep going. I can only imagine at 18 months that feeling has intensified.

Have you sought out support from your doctor's yet? I recently went to get my hormones checked as I spot before every cycle and have some wonky bleeds.

MsLovely thank you for sharing your story, it really touched me. The longer I have been trying to conceive the more I begin to realize how every baby is truly a miracle. I hope I end up with a bfp at the end of it all, but either way the journey has given me a perspective i wouldn't have otherwise had and an ability to empathize on a deeper level with those who do struggle to conceive.

I think I've talked myself out of testing today, since I lost the willpower yesterday and got BFN. I'm down to two ICs and one FRER. I tried experimenting with an OPK, there was nothing on it of course. I thought they usually pick up something but even before I started getting faint lines on them before my positives, some of them have been stark white... AF is due Tuesday.

I got my bfp yesterday at 10dpo. And a stronger one today 11dpo.

Congrats to those who have they're bfps :flower:

Congrats Lucy!!!!!!!!

I got my positive OPK today so getting some BD'ing in and then I will start the dreaded wait :haha: I have an appointment with my OB to start testing on the 10th since we hit our one year mark this month :( On the plus side they are very optimistic and think it is probably progesterone as we have had two chemicals now. So I think that would be good timing for catching progesterone since I will be 5dpo at the appointment.

Paislee that is so heart breaking. I'm losing my mind and it's only been 6 months. I also don't know how I can keep going. I can only imagine at 18 months that feeling has intensified.

Have you sought out support from your doctor's yet? I recently went to get my hormones checked as I spot before every cycle and have some wonky bleeds.

Thank you, it's been a rough ride. Yes we have gone to an RE, my DH has low sperm count and low motility. We tried a few months first and then the RE did three rounds of IUI with no luck and were told IVF was our next stop, unless we had a miracle on our own. Unfortunately, I was not comfortable with the IVF process (side effects on me) and huge costs ($18K).... so after the failed IUIs we decided to try again on our own.... I am in good shape for 40 (high egg count and good levels) and my DH has increased his count on clomid with his urologist since January but, here we are, still having no luck. Today was a struggle with AF arriving but, for the most part, I stay optimistic and try to believe that a miracle will happen. If it doesn't, then I know we tried and can accept it, I think. At least I have my loving DH and many friends with beautiful babies to love on! But, there have been days when it hurts, like today.... Thank you Belle for aaking... Baby Dust to you!

Still no af here. Just waiting for my appointment on the 8th. ALL bfns so far. im on CD45 right now. Was supposed to get af on CD32.

4dpp and feeling cramps, could this be a good sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->