June testers.. Join me!

I dont temp cuz i never wake up at the same time or sleep for the same amount of hours. Sometimes i sleep 2 hours sometimes i sleep 12. :/ and somtimes im awake for 32 horus straight

Add two more stark white BFNS to my list of confusion.

Well tested yesterday still convinced see something but not getting darker so must be Evap. My cervix is high soft and have stretchy egg white cm. Dunno now if completely worked out ovulation wrong and it's now or is it possible to ovulate twice in cycle??? So frustrated. Not got any ov tests and not been using them :( maybe if af turns up I will have to take tips on next month

I am a June tester as well! My SO and I are on cycle #1 of TTC our first baby. Aunt Flo is due to come around June 12th-14th (my cycles are sometimes a little off). I plan on testing on June 14th if Aunt Flo has not come to visit by then. Fingers crossed for all the June testers!

4 or 5 dpo here. No symptoms.

Im crying and going crazy. Im....im considering going onto a BC pill to regulate my cycle, and THEN ttc again once im regular.........I still have no AF dispite fertile CM AND positive OPK around the 8th of last month. Two more BFN tests. And honestly im sick of playing a guessing game......I still want to TTC, and so does my SO. But......not being regular is something im not used to. Before the implant, I was irregular from the time I was 11 and had my first cycle......advice?

Im crying and going crazy. Im....im considering going onto a BC pill to regulate my cycle, and THEN ttc again once im regular.........I still have no AF dispite fertile CM AND positive OPK around the 8th of last month. Two more BFN tests. And honestly im sick of playing a guessing game......I still want to TTC, and so does my SO. But......not being regular is something im not used to. Before the implant, I was irregular from the time I was 11 and had my first cycle......advice?

What does your doctor think?

Last time I talked to my OBGYN she just said the choice was ours. She said my ultrasounds and blood work show nothing abnormal. So we should be able to concieve. And since I was regular before the nexplanon she expected me to bounce back to a normal 28-31 day cycle pretty quickly but i havnt.

Last time I talked to my OBGYN she just said the choice was ours. She said my ultrasounds and blood work show nothing abnormal. So we should be able to concieve. And since I was regular before the nexplanon she expected me to bounce back to a normal 28-31 day cycle pretty quickly but i havnt.

I understand your frustration my doctors have told me the same thing..... then time keeps going by and you watch everyone around you have children...... My cycles are long too anywhere from 30 to 40. Its so frustrating watching people make accident babies when there are so many of us who would rip off our right arm to have it. I just keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason and when its my time it will happen. Its a lot easier said than done keeping the bitterness at bay. :hugs: Are you ovulating every month even with the long cycles?

It could take up to six months for your body to regulate from any birth control.

It could take up to six months for your body to regulate from any birth control.

Very true. When I quit nuvaring I alternated between spotting all month and heavy bleeding for 3 months.

I know it can take a while to regulate. My doctor just expected me to bounce back pretty fast. And yea. I know what you mean about rip and arm and a leg off. Both of my nieces were accidents. Its saddening but i just keep reminding myself that god has a plan.

I spoked with my OBGYN. I told her that the cramping is excruciating and im sick of vomiting with no baby to show for it. I told her I want to be regular again before we even attempt to TTC again. So I have an appointment wedesday for a in office pregnancy test since AF hasnt shown, and then I am going onto a pill to regulate me. After im regular again, we will ttc again. This will be my laste cycle TTC until then.

There's no guarantee a bcp would regulate your cycle for more than the time you're on it. As soon as you come off, it's possible you'd be back to square 1.

I'm living proof that irregular cycles don't mean you can't conceive - it's just not always as easy to figure out where you are. I went with testing weekly and trying not to think about it the rest of the time, accepting that it's just the way my body is. Every week I tested negative I considered myself not pregnant until proved otherwise, regardless of symptoms (I have symptoms every month I know I'm TTC - my brain produces them, I swear)

Might be worth seeing a doctor if it's stressing you out so much though.

8-9dpo here. Tired, tired, tired. My new ICs have arrived at home but I'm working til 6pm. I knew I should have ordered them to work (but then Sod's Law says they would have arrived tomorrow when I'm off instead)

Sorry, missed a few posts in the time I was writing that.

Vomiting and cramping don't sound like they should be related to coming off birth control so you should definitely push them to check that out!

My bff had the implant removed around 3 years ago. She has bled almost constantly since, and they seem unable to find anything wrong with her. Hormonal birth control is a much bigger thing than they lead us to believe 😡

I see what you are saying, its just. Before the nexplanon I was regular. I had perfect regular cycles 28-29 days. I was a little bit of a heavy bleeder with some INTENSE pain, but never irregular. Going onto a BCP is just something I have to try. I know its not guarenteed to work. It's not a 100% chance that its going to regulate me. But it could. So. We are going to try. If that doesnt work, well, i guess we will go from there.

I have the opposite problem of your friend. Ive bled ONCE since coming off of the implant. Im just hoping the BCPS can lesson the pain of the cramps and regulate me at least a little. 3 months with no real AF is just something I am not used to. I like to be in control of my body. Or at least I like to be able to chart/track it.

I agree, the cramping and vomiting doesnt sound like coming off of an implant type symtpoms. But. They seem to think its completely normal.

I guess we will see. Wednesday the 8th Im having a pregnancy test done and then going to talk about a BCP.

Wish me the best, and I wish all you ladies still TTC the best. I hope you all have so much better luck than myself.

I see what you are saying, its just. Before the nexplanon I was regular. I had perfect regular cycles 28-29 days. I was a little bit of a heavy bleeder with some INTENSE pain, but never irregular. Going onto a BCP is just something I have to try. I know its not guarenteed to work. It's not a 100% chance that its going to regulate me. But it could. So. We are going to try. If that doesnt work, well, i guess we will go from there.

I have the opposite problem of your friend. Ive bled ONCE since coming off of the implant. Im just hoping the BCPS can lesson the pain of the cramps and regulate me at least a little. 3 months with no real AF is just something I am not used to. I like to be in control of my body. Or at least I like to be able to chart/track it.

I agree, the cramping and vomiting doesnt sound like coming off of an implant type symtpoms. But. They seem to think its completely normal.

I guess we will see. Wednesday the 8th Im having a pregnancy test done and then going to talk about a BCP.

Wish me the best, and I wish all you ladies still TTC the best. I hope you all have so much better luck than myself.

See what the doc has to say.. You may not end up on bcp.. Don't count yourself out yet

Thanks. I guess Ill just play it by ear. The nurse on the phone sounded like they were leaning towards a BCP tho

Officially joining the June thread. CD2 and AF isn't due until around July 2 but we all know I'll start testing in June. :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/64af97

Hi Everyone,

I am 7 DPO and I will be testing soon. Not sure when I should test but it will be soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->