June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

I am so bummed I'm not testing (htp) in June I'll probably use up all of my lh tests though. I've been watching (stalking really) this thread anyway. Booo to extra long cycles! You all seriously crack me up and I just can't stay away!

thanks for re-adding me to this months thread never had two periods in one month before in my life he he, so will be sooooo werid.

Here's what I had... Well, I had to change what it said... But that wasn't a big deal! Use it if you like... Or feel free to do something else! Just thought I'd offer since I had it! :)

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg

Code (no *'s): [*img]https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg[*/img]

Thank you everyone so much for the congrats!! You all are such a sweet group of girls!! <3

Here's what I had... Well, I had to change what it said... But that wasn't a big deal! Use it if you like... Or feel free to do something else! Just thought I'd offer since I had it! :)

Code (no *'s): [*img]https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg[*/img]

Ummm...this siggy is perfect in my eyes! Megg, you are the Disco Queen!

Lynne, 2 periods in one month? Wow! Glad you can join us.

Jaymes, glad you're here, wish you could test. Do you always have long cycles? Have you tried soy? I feel like it is my new little miracle. Also acupuncture has helped with my cycles as well.

Ummm...this siggy is perfect in my eyes! Megg, you are the Disco Queen!

Lynne, 2 periods in one month? Wow! Glad you can join us.

Jaymes, glad you're here, wish you could test. Do you always have long cycles? Have you tried soy? I feel like it is my new little miracle. Also acupuncture has helped with my cycles as well.

Thanks, heart tree! My dad always said I was born in the wrong decade (born in 1981). I like to think that I'm John Lennon reborn... He died 2 months, and 17 days before I was born! Its a nice thought! LOL

My hubby is the project manager for the John Lennon website! Maybe he could give you a call when he has some questions about a re-design! He's a HUGE Beatles fan. I'll tell him I met John Lennon on the B&B site! (Ok, maybe not, he already thinks this site is making me a little crazy...in a good way!)

Did you notice, I've already included the siggy. Fantastic.

I did notice! I love it! Looks great! Also love that the font was called "Bellbottom"! :haha:

Yeah, hubby might think you've lost it if you tell him that you met John Lennon's reincarnation! I adore the Beatles! I'd be happy to talk to him about the website! :)

I was going to ask you about the font. I can't believe it is called Bellbottom, how perfect!

Ok, I looked at hubby tonight and lo and behold, he was wearing a John Lennon t-shirt. The front just says the word "imagine." The back is a picture of John's glasses.

I feel like this Disco thread is being graced by John Lennon. Maybe he (or you Megg, since you are his reincarnation), is trying to tell us to "imagine" ourselves in our perfect world. I'd like to invite everyone to imagine themselves pregnant with a beautiful, healthy baby.

Morning guys update from cervix edge ;D

No bleeding coulerd CM over night we are still firm and closed and still got a vvvv faint positive. Doesn,t seem to be getting stronger so we shall see!

youre like little elves, studiously working overnight

when i get up in the morning, theres a whole new shiny set of topics, like whether John Lennon is reincarnated and visiting this thread in the form of Megg, how bellbottoms look good with glitterballs, and what position lawa's cervix is in

haha ace!!!

I was going to ask you about the font. I can't believe it is called Bellbottom, how perfect!

Ok, I looked at hubby tonight and lo and behold, he was wearing a John Lennon t-shirt. The front just says the word "imagine." The back is a picture of John's glasses.

I feel like this Disco thread is being graced by John Lennon. Maybe he (or you Megg, since you are his reincarnation), is trying to tell us to "imagine" ourselves in our perfect world. I'd like to invite everyone to imagine themselves pregnant with a beautiful, healthy baby.

Ooh! I want that shirt!!! That's amazing! Maybe we could all learn something from John... er... ME! :)

Morning guys update from cervix edge ;D

No bleeding coulerd CM over night we are still firm and closed and still got a vvvv faint positive. Doesn,t seem to be getting stronger so we shall see!

Closed is good! FX'd for you!

youre like little elves, studiously working overnight

when i get up in the morning, theres a whole new shiny set of topics, like whether John Lennon is reincarnated and visiting this thread in the form of Megg, how bellbottoms look good with glitterballs, and what position lawa's cervix is in

haha ace!!!

We draw you in with the reincarnation, but we keep you interested with the cervix positions!

can u change :bfp: to :bfn: it was false positive :cry:

WOW!!! u girls have been busy bees during the night havent you, I love Nats definition of u guys being little elves :haha:.

Megg u r so clever huny i just need to work out how to get the siggy on there now? Is just the way i put my angels on below?

Also update of OV i had a negative OPK again today??? Confused.com i thought because cm had increased i would have OV'd today but maybe not :shrug:. Im only on CD13 though so not stressing maybe like megg said to Nat its just cooking a little longer :thumbup:.

Hows about u Nat have you tested yet sweet pea? FX's for us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Heva (((((((((hugs))))))))))) god damn false positives gggrrrrrr!!

& FX'd Lawa, hope that ur line gets darker huny xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow girls you've been busy bees just caught up on all the posts you guys make me laugh :haha:

I'm so sorry heva sending you big :hugs: and fingers crossed for Lawa.

I have to say the whole cervix closed/open situation I find very confusing and certainly would know how to check.

I think the bleeding has now stopped woo hoo :happydance: so I'm going to go for it this month and hope that I can test at the end of june. Do I take the first day of bleeding as day 1 of my cycle or from when the bleeding stopped? My husband won't know whats hit him this weekend/next week!!

Sorry to hear that hev, I'll update when i get home from work later - i wish i wasnt updating that news, big hug to you

Now i want to sit cross legged on the floor in front of Megg and be told tales of underwater adventures in submarines, kaleidoscope eyes, and walrusus. Naturally.

Caz im confused.com too, and i am getting hotandbothered.com about my opks. I havent tested yet today as that everyonepeeonastick website says best time is 2pm-4pm so am gonna have to sneak it at work in an hour. Very dignified. I should have had a positive a couple of days ago, its like im trying to synch with every bumper i come across. Me? Needy?

Im gonna test opk twice a day, one at 2pm and one at 5pm cos im scared i will / have missed it a la hearty - i caught that fear off her.

Hiya Lucy (in the sky with diamonds, to continue the lennon theme) - glad the bleeding has stopped petal

Im not sure as I only know about what happened to me, and my first af came 29 days after ERPC (ie 21 days after bleeding stopped) - I think you should use an opk every day after 5 days from now as you dont know whats happened and what position your homrones are in. If you get ewcm that should at least alert you

My fanjita is a bit bruised from all the bding now. I have no staying power do i.

This thread is so funny, you're all making me :rofl: I wanna play......

Will you have me even though I'm not testing???.....I'm just here for the dancing :loopy:......I mean I can test if you want me to......but I will get a BFN......or I could maybes push it to a BFE??????:haha:

Nato, I have been ov'ing later on the soy, around CD18, but it's been a much stronger ov.....the first cycle my ewcm lasted for 2 days and was 3/4 days before I ov'd this may be what's happening to you chick :shrug: You should defo start temping....or even arm yourself with a cbfm, they are brills!! guesswork removed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->