June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

funny you should say that sparkler...I just got a very strong positive opk – I’m back in the game!!!!

My ewcm was only a week early. Stupid ewcm.

i gotta go to a meeting now, i want to stay and do discoing. boo hiss

ps no need to be testing sparks, count yourself a disco tester anyway i say

YAYYYYYYY 4 nat poas & getting her pos opk!!! hopefully right behind ya & just had the phonecall off OH, Spermatrons are on theeeee way!!!! xxxx

welcome to the mad house sparks u are now a bonified disco diva :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning ladies. I love this time zone thing. It’s like a 24 hour thread. Kind of like a really good, all night discothèque. My feet are already tapping.

Lawa, good news. Keep it coming!

Heva, honey, I’m so sorry. How are you doing luv?

Megg/John, you don’t need the shirt…you are the shirt!

Cazza.com, where is that positive OPK hiding? I bet it will come out any minute now. I think you should start BD’ing anyway!

Lucy (in the sky), congrats! In life there are the hunted and the hunters. Sounds like your hubby is going to be prey this weekend. Have fun!

Nato, I just knew that surge hadn’t happened yet luv! Sorry to have put the OPK testing fear in you, but better to be safe than sorry. I just knew you weren’t out this month. I usually get 2-3 days of positive OPK’s. This cycle I only got one in the morning and by afternoon it was negative again. But you caught it!!! Woo-Hoo!!! In the words of Kool and the Gang, it’s time to “Get Down On It”

Sparkly, you are welcome any time.

Ladies, here’s a little disco inspiration for us all as we wind up the week and move towards the weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TBmeK9Abg

Cazza - Yes. Just copy the code into your sig and remove the *'s before saving! :)

heart tree - :rofl: @ me being the shirt!

Who wants to make me feel better about my terrible chart? I'm sick as a dog. I'm running a fever every night. I usually don't O until CD16. I took Soy CD5-9 and almost couldn't have ovulated 3 days after my last dose. Its ALWAYS CD16 with Soy!!! But, I need 7dpo testing! What on earth do I do?

Nice Razcox!! Who else is adding the siggy???

Megg, I was trying to answer you on the soy thread and my computer crashed. I really don't think you Ov'd given the fever. Why do you have open circles the last 2 days? Is that the fever? I know the few days before that, you weren't in your own bed. Even FF isn't 100% sure you Ov'd. Do you get EWCM? Can you check your CP? OPK's don't work for you right? I would keep checking other signs, I'm nearly convinced that you haven't Ov'd yet. Damn! Of course you are getting 7dpo testing the month your chart decides to mess with you! Could you ask for 2 tests to be covered? I know my doc would do that for me.

The open circles are because I usually temp at ~11:30am, but I've temped at 9:15 and 8:10 the last 2 days due to waking up unable to breath! I don't always get EWCM... Definitely not often enough to count on it as a sign. I've never found my cervix. If CP gets checked, its because my OH checks it for me... and I don't think he knows enough about it to give me any actual useful info. OPKs definitely don't work for me. These are my OPKs from this month!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4024/4664545333_42af37a1ed_b.jpg

I basically rely on the pains and the chart to tell me. But, this month I don't seem to have either. I don't know if I could convince her to do 2 draws or not. I think she would be hesitant only because she would want to know which one was actually correct... and it wouldn't mean much if it might be wrong, iykwim?

Oh my god megg your on the tele well not you exactly but there I was doing my ironing with the music channel on and who should come on but John Lennon himself which made me think of you I'm glad I'm on my own as otherwise my husband may of thought I'd gone crazy (well crazier than I already am that is) as I starting to laugh when he came on :haha:

Hey to sparks and razcox!!

Yay to nato :happydance: for her positive opk.

Hee hee hearttree yep he wont know whats hit him keeps asking whether we've got anything planned for the weekend ohh we've got plans he just doesnt know yet :haha:

Right back to the ironing.

I dont know how to add the siggy :dohh:

Would have been funnier if he did see you laughing at John Lennon! :)

You go to User CP at left side of the top purple bar, then go to Edit Signature. You put in the code I posted, and take out the *'s. Then click "Save"... and its all done!

Megg, I put my response back on the soy thread. But I'll do a cyber scream for you. This is so frustrating. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Lucy, that is so funny that you started laughing when you saw JL/Megg. By the time we're all preggo our hubbies will have committed us to the nut house!

Ok ladies, to add Megg's fab siggy:

Go to User CP
Then to Edit Signature
Then paste this code into it: [*img]https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg[*/img]

Before you hit the Save Signature button, take out both of the * symbols in the code. If you don't take them out, you won't see the image. You can preview your siggy before you save it. Hope this makes sense!

It makes perfect sense... and way more helpful than my version of it! LOL Good job! :)

Thanks for the cyber scream! I'm doing a bit of one too... in my head!

We must have posted at the same time. I wasn't trying to one up you, I didn't see that you had already put instructions up. Yours make sense too!

Am still screaming AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

:rofl: I know you weren't trying to one-up me! LOL Yours is really worded a lot better! I'm glad you posted it! :)

Heva, honey, I’m so sorry. How are you doing luv?

the truth hun i have cried since they rang me x

The truth is all I ask for. I can only imagine how you must be feeling at this moment. If you need to cry all day, then that's what you need to do. Is there someone close by that you can get a lot of hugs from?

I'm sending you a HUGE cyber hug :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

no there isn't cos split with OH last wk

Jaymes, glad you're here, wish you could test. Do you always have long cycles? Have you tried soy? I feel like it is my new little miracle. Also acupuncture has helped with my cycles as well.

I usually have a 30-32 day cycle. The mc seems to have made it longer though... I tried to buy soy yesterday, but dh said absolutely not and made me go put it back :growlmad: I felt like a two year old trying to explain to him why I wanted the stuff, but he wouldn't even listen.
He's not mean, but just an FYI, we work in the supplement biz and he is dead set that we are not going to mess with my hormones. He seems to think they are fine and it'll happen on it's own. He's probably right, I'm just being impatient. Besides, what will I obsess over when I do get preggo? I won't need to pee on anything anymore, and then what? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->