June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

See megg thats what worries me cihcky as last MC i didn't get my BFP until 4 dpo and that all went wrong :(

Every pregnancy is different. I'm assuming you meant 14dpo... not 4dpo! LOL The outcome of one doesn't indicate the outcome of the next! Getting any line at all at 10-12dpo might be a good sign all in itself! I'm not saying not to worry... but don't worry TOO much.

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4506195954_caf7506c0c_o.png

LMAO dyslexic fingers :/

Thanks hunny juest feeling a bit delicate at the moment xx

Totally understandable! :hugs: Just wanted you to know that low-ish HCG at 10-12dpo is relatively normal!

since my period came early this cycle and looks like i'll get another period this month i would be grateful if you could put me down for test on the 27-28th June. my period is due 28th so hoping we'll catch things this cycle!

Well ladies think it is chemicl cervix is open and noticed some brown CM looks like shes coming early!

To late for an `IB

oh hold on cerix shut again ffs

oo lawa!! you are making me laugh inappropriately

this could be going well, you are early, brown cm doesnt mean much really - open cervix does though, but if its actually shut then it still looks good.

do you want updating yet? lemme know when you do

roll up, roll up, heres the updates......

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to Rmar, sugrplum and heva!!!!

BFP, BFP, wont you dance along with me

1st June - vickyd witch got her :(, doddy0402, mummy2anangel, heva BFP!!!!!

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192 witch got her:(, Allym0101, sugrplum BFP!!!!!

3rd June - cutelou101

4th June - Rmar BFP!!!!, dan-o

5th June - Round2, Vickieh1981, zeezee

6th June - Lawa, Decemberbride

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr, Mummy2Angel.

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!, goddess25, libbymarks198

16th June - NatoPMT, Megg33k, Lucina

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen

19th June - MinnieMone

20th June - heart tree

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes, debgreasby

24th June - Razcox

26th June - Elly2u

27th June - Lynne192

Sorries to Lynne and Jaymes xxx

Luce - glad youre doing a bit better petal. I would start trying straight away. I would wait after an mmc, but as this was natural and complete, i wouldn't bother waiting and just use the end of this cycle as CD1

Hi Rach - let us know how you get on

I was wondering what you all thought about the early losses on these testing threads. Its so individual and i dont want to do the wrong thing. How would you like to see the early losses recorded? I can remove names or put an angel next to the names for eg?

my update is that i should have had a positive opk by now, but havent and am now thinking i messed up my cycle with soy and have delayed ov

Im mad at myself for trying to fix things that aren't broken.

im going to make a strawberry pavlova now to cheer myself up

Well hunni we were open but now very much closed and high cant feel it now! grrr I hate my body.

I am going to leave the update for 48 hours to see what happens!

So happy to see so many BFP's on here girls makes me feel all positive n happy n stuff :awww::awww:.

Well girls by my calculations im due to OV tomorrow or Friday i have got truckloads of CM (sorry tmi :blush:) but my clear blue digi opk today didnt hav a smiley on so im reckoning tomoz :happydance:. OH is working away tonight and he was last night aswell, we did a lot of DTD on Monday very early AM tues but im panicking that if i OV tomoz & he doesnt get home early enough im gonna miss my chance this month :cry:. Do u girls think spemies will be still alive & kicking from Tuesday am @ 3am ish :blush:?? I hope he gets home early i've booked the day off work so will be here ready and waiting for his car to pull up God bless him is all's i am saying hahaha :haha:.

Anyways sorry for the rant I hope all my disco diva's are doing fandabidosie :hugs::hugs:

Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cazza im not sure about the spermies but 2morrow i have an appointment with my doc so ill ask him for you and let you know.
Congratz to all you girls with new bpfs-sending you lots of love and sticky vibes!!!!
Nato i like your idea for baking when upset!! Beats my cleaning routine...MY HOUSE IS SPOTLESS these days!!!!!:fool::fool:

Cazza, i am doing the maths and they add up. If the swimmers can live for up to 5 days, youre still in the game at 2.5 days. I think they usually die quicker than 5 days so its not highly likely. If you do, it would be a girl i bet, cos girl sperm have more staying power.

I think im out, already, but i am very melodramatical and have pavlova on my face. My cm had dried up, i have no + opk and i usually ov on todays CD.

no ov + baking + upset = BFB.

big fat backside + kitchen covered in baking debris.

I am having a tantrum and looking up how to chart.

yes lawa, i would think leaving it for a couple of days would be best if youre able to distract yourself in any way at all. What a difficult situation, keep us updated

Nato maybe you will ovulate a bit later?? I dont think you should get discouraged just yet...
Disco divas are optimistic and up beat girl!!!!
:kiss:

If you want temping advice, feel free to pop into the "Chart Stalkers" thread on here! We're more than happy to impart knowledge to you! Also, there's a good discussion of charting at the tail end of the CBFM thread in TTC!

oo lovely, thanks megg youre a star - its always seemed a bit too daunting to go in there before!

haha Vic, get me told.

Thanks for the support.......<swings into disco mode>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpYgpF1bqQ

Cazza im not sure about the spermies but 2morrow i have an appointment with my doc so ill ask him for you and let you know.
Congratz to all you girls with new bpfs-sending you lots of love and sticky vibes!!!!
Nato i like your idea for baking when upset!! Beats my cleaning routine...MY HOUSE IS SPOTLESS these days!!!!!:fool::fool:

Vic that made me laugh heres how the Convo may pan out "Oh hi Dr, My friend on baby n bump wants to know if her Oh's spermies will live for approx 2 1/2 days" :haha: I love it hun!!! I swear u girls are fab lol x x x x

How come ur at the docs chicken??? everythings ok i hope?

PS i with you on the cleaning front Mr Muscle & Flash are my favourite friends these days along with Henry the hoover hahahaha!!!

Lov Caz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->