June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Thanks megg and hearttree I did it at least I think I have can you see it?? :happydance:

Oh heva I am so sorry I'm not surprised you've been crying let it out sending you big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have my siggy yayyyyyy!!!
Hope ur eggy makes an apperance meggs.
Well my OH just came home and said right im all ready for ya & i said calm down im not ovulating i dint get my smiley face on CB opk yet so i wanna save the good stuff for later incase i dont get a positive untill tomoz.

Needless to say he wasnt best pleased hahahaha!!! :blush:

Dont know how they put up with us Crazy ttc women sometimes hahahaha!!! I know OV is round the corner coz ive got my monthly dose of ewcm :happydance:.

Heva hope ur ok sweet thinking ov ya babe x

Lawa wats the latest @ cervix central? :)

oh and come on girls get ur siggy's on :thumbup:

lov caz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry heva, i'll have a look at your thread in a minute and come armed with hugs and tea xx

Cervix Central is saying Shut for business ladies!

HAd a slight amount of brown CM nothing major. A slightly darker BFP on a cheap sainsburys test. niggly pains in tummy no booby pain as such which is worrying as it has disappeard slightly but hey ho

loving that she is shut for business to sweet cheeks happy days!!!!

stay positive babe :SENDS POSITIVE VIBES UR WAY: :)

Lov Caz xxxxxxxxx

woo hooo i have my sig up and running.

Cazza's post confused me then cos i am called Lucy too, and i was celebrating my sig turning up. Ps caz i have copied you and got some neon orange nail polish and it looks ace. I also got some neon pink. haha at spermatrons coming home. not like football, which is also rumoured to be coming home.

and Luce, i walked past highbury corner tonight, and there was a band of 4 japanese young men, in 60's style suits, with an amplifier - singing beatles songs!!! i had a right old giggle to meself. I then walked past a dry cleaners which had a sign in the window saying:

SHIRTS CLEANED AND PRESSED

I read 'pressed' as 'Preseed' and realised i am going slowly bonkers. (was gonna link Dizzee Rascal then but thought it was deviating too far from the disco theme)

Hearty - you started the opk fear, then i read on the keep weeing on sticks site that there might only be a 6 hour window of positives, which made me think id missed my window. I have just got another positive test though, i tested again cos i dont trust these cheapo ones, even though i have no reason to not trust them <suspicious face>

Welcome to funky town Raz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CImrIKNmBo

Megg i dont understand testing so I will just have to stand behind hearty, nodding and pointing at what she says - sounds like a proper pain, if you have a cold you can always take that cough medicine that doubles as a ewcm producer and that might make things feel less crappy

Sparks - did your ewcm and ov happen at the same time on soy, or were they are week apart like my feeble attempts at being fertile? and this charting is unchartered territory for me, whats a cbfm please thank you

Jaymes, defo leave that soy alone if youre on 30-32 days. I was living outside of the law taking it, and i thought i had my fingers burnt. Dont be burning fingers.

lawa, cervical shut down sounds good, pma pma pma

Nice work on the siggys ladies! Who else?

Nato, I totally read preseed instead of pressed. Then I read the rest of your comment and LOL!!! Beatles was playing in my car as I was parking it just now. I think it's a sign.

See, now you know why I obsess with OPK's! It can be so easy to miss that damn surge. I feel like I'm going to give myself a UTI one of these days from holding my pee for 4 hours each time I test!

Caz, your poor fella! Don't forget, you want good fresh sperm, so maybe a little lovin' tonight might get rid of any slacker sperm to make way for the sperminator!

Lawa, keep that cervix shut for biz for the next 9 months darlin'.

Jaymes, I agree with Nato, you probably don't need soy. Have a few natural cycles and then if you are Ov'ing late or your cycle gets longer, talk to us about soy. For now, I think you are ok.

Oh, Nato, CBFM stands for Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. I don't use one as they are pretty expensive but have decided to buy one for next cycle if I don't get my BFP. Charting temps is different (and cheaper). You might want to start there. I tell you, it is addictive.

As is this damn site! I told myself I was going to do work this morning (am working from home today). What have I done? Checked this site the second I woke up for 2 hours. Went to the gym. Came back, did 10 minutes of work. Back on this site again. You ladies are my drug of choice!

:hugs: heva! I'm SO sorry!!!!

I haven't missed my surge. They just don't work for me. Doc says that my urine "is different" and "doesn't fall into the norm"... LOL Because that's what someone wants to hear!

nato - this cycle they were at the same time, I had 4 days and lashings of the ewcm!!!! Last cycle not :shrug:

cbfm - clearblue fertility monitor, they're quite expensive, but cheaper on e-bay, where i got mine, you also have to buy sticks to pee on to pop in the monitor - I know how you like to poas :haha: they're brill get ya mitts on one........I too read that pressed as pre-seed!!! Welcome to ttc bonkers town!! I chat to my DH about BFP's and ewcm......thing is he knows what they are now!! When my thermometer bleeps he's even started asking what my temp is lol!

Come on ladies D.I.S.C.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxcbFFRYKS8

xxx

Hey Hey Hey!!!! Just to start things off with a bang, a little fave of mine!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwQ66BgkwjE

Got back from the docs and as promised Caz i asked your questions!!
Ok so for how long the spermies survive it depends on several factors like the quality of sperm, the host environment (lol!!) ect. On average we should take 2 days as being the rule. As far as how many times we should bd it also depends on the quality of sperm. For example, my doc knows that dh smokes and has a glass of scotch every night after work. In our case he has recommended every other night and for my 30 day cycle day 14, 16 and 18. We will be doing this routine until Sept. and if no bfp comes out of it i will be seeing him 3 times a month for a scan so that he can see if and when im ovulating. I asked about opks and he said that personally he doesnt recommend them but thats just his opinion. He didnt seem to worried about the lack of ewcm as he assumes that most probably its there but not visible without serious digging... Anyhooo,we had a long 1 hour conversation and it did me alot of good as im defo feeling more confident!!!!
Hugs to all of you crazy gals, and Heva you will be in my prayers!!

ha hearty, were the Beatles singing "i am the egg man" - that would be a definite sign. Not sure what the sign would be for, but that would defo be a sign

I feel a bit more confident about the LH surge now Ive caught it twice. Although i still dont trust these opks, the look shifty to me. I will heed your tale of caution though, it might not be so long another month and i might miss it and then my house would fall down and i would be smited with a plaque upon me. Y'see thats how things start going wrong.

you cant stay away from us. we are caaaaaalling yooooooOOOoooou. beckoning you with our soy supplements while clacking our sticks together.

I want different urine now <attention seeker>

haha sparklers, lashings of ewcm just isnt the same as lashings of ginger beer is it.

I HEART ottowan. i have that song on vinyl. Like Im old or somert.

I gotta say, this whole cbfm thing sounds like my kinda gig. I wanna get involved.

Look at you go Vic!! your dr is a sweetie. You should pimp him out to us and charge 70p a question. Did he say why he doesnt like the opks? why does he think after ov is better (assuming your 14, 16, 18 are after ov)

Nato, according to my 30day cycle, an ultrasound i had last month and from my "history" of ewcm he considers im probably ovulating either day 15 or 16. Its not that hes against opks, he just thinks it puts an extra stress on the lovemaking since sometimes the window is so small it makes women neurotic (now i wonder how he could possibly think that!!!) which in turn puts a strain on the marriage or partnership... Specifically for me he says NO NO as he knows im kinda neurotic as it is!!!! The point is so far we have no evidence that im not ovulating, so why add another stress???
He really is a sweetie though, hes like "I have never been more determined to get a woman pregnant than with you"!!! Im gonna hold him to that!!!

Vicky, I freakin' love your doctor!!! He better get you knocked up! (With DH's help of course!)

Nato, it was Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I still think that's a sign, but not sure of what.

Please don't let your house fall down, pee on sticks instead!

Vick, please let us know when you see him again. I'm sure we can whip up a ton of questions.

i HEART this thread!

OMG i leave for like a minute & whole new page of interesting stuff appears HOW god damn exciting hahaha!!!

Viks thank you sooooooo much for asking them questions sweet pea, I have absolutely no idea if OH spermies are like Spermatrons or Spermamice?? I am hoping however they are not the Latter!!

Im having panick attacks at the moment as i have just realised i am all out of OPKs for my Clear blue digi thingy me bob aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!

Im gonna go Tesco tomorrow morning and pray they may have some??? If not im gonna have to just guess im Ovulating & go to boots tomorrow night straight after work. Oh why oh why did i not check this earlier i've been off work all day (& on here for most of it lol!!!)

& Hearty i am taking ur word for it & DTD twice just to be sure "as you do u know".
I soooo wanna catch it this month but then again i also wanna stay with you little lovelys for as long as poss aswell so im hoping we all move over to 1st tri together yayyyyyyy!!!

We will pick up our Disco Ball & >>>> "Shimmy yes shimmy" >>>>> all the way to 1st tri

How hot is it tonight btw wowwza's xxxxxxxx

Ok, color me confused. I just did another OPK and got a smiley face today. WTF?? I got one 3 days ago and then the last 2 days have been negative. Now another positive? I'm so annoyed! I thought I was in the TWW at this point. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

PS> Nato i cant believe ur real name is Lucy, I was so sure it must be Natalie and you had shortened it to Nato? Hence why for the last 100 posts or so i have called u Nat on numerous occassions :haha: God im thick :blush:

Ok, color me confused. I just did another OPK and got a smiley face today. WTF?? I got one 3 days ago and then the last 2 days have been negative. Now another positive? I'm so annoyed! I thought I was in the TWW at this point. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

OOoooohhhh hearty??? Can i just tell u whilst holding in my own excitement that with my last pregnancy I was using FRER opk's and i got my positive for 3 days then for fun i carried on using them & they started to fade a little i.e go negative then within 3 days they were back positive again i was like WTF :saywhat: i continued doing them thinking i had a dodgy batch & voila i got my BFP 12dpo. Alls i am saying is it could be a sign of pregnancy??

For the time being hun getting bedding like ur lifes dependant on it :haha: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ha hearty, were the Beatles singing "i am the egg man" - that would be a definite sign. Not sure what the sign would be for, but that would defo be a sign

I feel a bit more confident about the LH surge now Ive caught it twice. Although i still dont trust these opks, the look shifty to me. I will heed your tale of caution though, it might not be so long another month and i might miss it and then my house would fall down and i would be smited with a plaque upon me. Y'see thats how things start going wrong.

you cant stay away from us. we are caaaaaalling yooooooOOOoooou. beckoning you with our soy supplements while clacking our sticks together.

I want different urine now <attention seeker>

haha sparklers, lashings of ewcm just isnt the same as lashings of ginger beer is it.

I HEART ottowan. i have that song on vinyl. Like Im old or somert.

I gotta say, this whole cbfm thing sounds like my kinda gig. I wanna get involved.

Look at you go Vic!! your dr is a sweetie. You should pimp him out to us and charge 70p a question. Did he say why he doesnt like the opks? why does he think after ov is better (assuming your 14, 16, 18 are after ov)

:rofl: You don't want different urine in the way I have different urine! I promise!

Hmm... That's peculiar! Maybe your chart will echo that?

AFM... I can actually see a real line on my OPK today! Its not even sort of pretending to be positive... but I think its my version of positive! I'm very excited!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4666626595_30aebe9267.jpg

Sadly, its still hard to capture on camera... and its an OPK! :( But, its definitely there! I'll do another progression later. I think it'll be more obvious then! :) Very excited by my slightly more barely there line! LOL

hearty, you are one of our resident experts, you cant expect us lot to cobble an answer together for you. oh bums (in england, a bum is a bottom. not a fanjita).

are you temping? what does that indicate? You'd better do making sexy again just in case. I have read that if you surge, and then you surge again, it might mean your body tried to ovulate and it didnt work, so you surge again to force ovulation. The spermers might still be alive, but i think you should defo do it again so you know you have done all you can

This happened to my friend who i got pregnant. I gave her an opk on day 20 and it was SO positive and i told her to go home and get busy, she did and she got pregnant. She now keeps trying to make me sit on her chair saying that will get me pregnant.*

cazza - breathe into a brown paper bag like on telly. get your ass down to tescos, if they dont have cbfm ones, get common or garden ones instead so you dont implode. If you go to boots straight after work, you are still in good time to catch any surge - i usually test at 6pm-ish and mine was v positive tonight. Im sure you know all this but im trying just say stuff in a soothing voice.

I will be very happy if we all move to the next stage together. How the hell are we going to coordinate that?

"I have never been more determined to get a woman pregnant than with you"!!!

haha i hope his wife didnt overhear that comment.

Lucy not Nat (real name and everything) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->