June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

OOoooOO yes early sign of bfp - but i think hearty might be too early for that ...but if yours were +ve within 3 days.....oo dont, youre getting me all excited when it surely cant be.

hearty what do you think?

defo see a line Megg, youve better take yourself upstairs as fast as your legs will carry you on the basis of that opk. Your urine is normalising itself, im not interested any more ;)

:rofl: Well, I don't have to go upstairs... I'm in a single level home! But, I guess I could take advantage of my husband if that's what you're aiming! :)

Oh my lord that will be all fun n games moving over The whole clan just strutting our stuff over in 1st tri!!!

Like "oh hell yeah, were here strutting it & shaking it like a true diva's with our BFP's in tow"

Too exciting to even comtemplate we'll do it babe u just wait n see!!!

OH just tried going Morrisons but they had closed aaarrrggghhh!!! were gonna bed tonight anyway so if i OV tomoz the spermatrons will be there with there helmets on ready and waitin ;-).

Im loving the whole breathe into a paper bag tho, believe me before i needed oxygen i was hyperventilating that much, not to mention the fact that my need to pee on a stick in the AM will not happen??? WTF, im gonna have withdrawal i tell ya.

Oh n Lucy (aka Nato) u are a true Northern lass calling ya Mimi a fanjita :rofl:

Lov It xxxxxxxxx Caz xxxxxxxxxxxx

LMAO with the doc innuendos!!!! Yeah hubby sometimes thinks im too close to him, did i mention he is HOTTTTT!!!! ???? :rofl::rofl:

OOoooOO yes early sign of bfp - but i think hearty might be too early for that ...but if yours were +ve within 3 days.....oo dont, youre getting me all excited when it surely cant be.

hearty what do you think?

defo see a line Megg, youve better take yourself upstairs as fast as your legs will carry you on the basis of that opk. Your urine is normalising itself, im not interested any more ;)

I know i know it was probs purely coincidence and i had a batch of dodgy OPKs, but i got BFP and it was a big and fat one aswell @ 12dpo. I should of kept shum about that one coz i sound like a crazy woman LOL :haha:.

Watch that space though thats all's im saying :kiss:.

:rofl:

husband is eyeballing me asking why im sniggering so much

Megg, YESSSSSS take that advantage taken and taken good.

look, this whole lets go to PAL at the same time is getting me very wound up and i am all giggly and excitable, rabbiting about fanjitas and John Lennon and making no sense at all. Husband is gonna go off the boil if i carry on like this. I suppose i could always call on Vic's dr if Mr PMT freezes on me

I loves ya, girls. Keeping me insanely sane. Somehow :tease:

xx

LMAO with the doc innuendos!!!! Yeah hubby sometimes thinks im too close to him, did i mention he is HOTTTTT!!!! ???? :rofl::rofl:

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! I just knew he had to be Hot!!! Playing with fire there Vic he wants to give u a baby after all LOL!

Ooooh a hot kind lovely baby giving doctor! now thats what im talking about :blush:

:rofl: Well, I don't have to go upstairs... I'm in a single level home! But, I guess I could take advantage of my husband if that's what you're aiming! :)

Well shimmy your disco butt to the boudoir and get jiggy.......fyi hubby needs to do the aiming :haha:

haha spakler. just a gentle reminder of who does what

OH just tried going Morrisons but they had closed aaarrrggghhh!!! were gonna bed tonight anyway so if i OV tomoz the spermatrons will be there with there helmets on ready and waitin ;-).

Do you have a late opening boots near you?.....

:rofl:

husband is eyeballing me asking why im sniggering so much

I loves ya, girls. Keeping me insanely sane. Somehow :tease:

xx

I just burst out laughing and my hubby (paranoid or what???) said - stop laughing at me!!!!!

I told him to get a life i'm laughing with the disco chicks!!! he has nooooo idea what the hell i'm going on about.....whilst listening to d.i.s.c.o.....d.i.s.c.o.........disco.....s.c.o

Crazy chicks, cute docs and hubbies ready to perform on command....AND SOME BFPs....Tis the life i tell ya!!!!!
:friends::friends:

oh no, poor mr paranoidsparkly. <muffledsniggers>

during my absence, i finished off the last of the pavlova and decided i want a pet duck.

i have to go cos we're on BD duty tonight. I shouldnt call it duty, but 4th night on the row with a bruised fufu, that makes it a call of duty.

makes me want to say "when i was in 'Nam"

Night my pretties x

Aww... Night Lucy!

Will have to wait another hour or so to take advantage of my OH! He's working till 5! It's only 3:52 here!

Do you have a late opening boots near you?.....

No huny we do have an Asda but its a proper Treck away, The way i see it is this im gonna :sex: in approx 1 hour so even if i do OV tomorrow AM or tonight for that matter i'll have all bases covered (Jesus its starting to sound like some covert operation) Snipers at the ready aim & fire an all that :winkwink:.

I will defo go Boots after work i finish @ 3.30 anyways "Tis friday U get me"!!!
I'll poas in a bush if i have to :haha: just to see that smiley face.

I will most definetely keep y'all informed ok.
Right then my lovely ones im off for the night, i better give my OH at least some attention before i demand for his swimmers in the bedroom :winkwink:

C u all tomorrow bright n early no doubt "ADDICTED MUCH"

Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi can i join but im afreid not date as yet this is my 4th month ttc since my thryoid level r correvt in total 7 years. anyway im 27 oh is 36 im continueing from may i was due af 5 days ago but more bad news we didnt really concentrate on it this month so i reckon im completely out as we only bd 2 days b4 my est ov day but my lethel length has been 13 days for 4 months im now on 18 days i cant b pregnant unless OH's sperm has mega life span whicj i dowt lol. anyway i cant put a date but would to to able to chat to u all and i follow every1,xx :dust: to all.

i havent tested yet and sorry i made mistake we bded 1 days b4 fertile phase est by ff but also unsure on my 1 +opk as the day i looked at it was was - but the same test next day was + so i got mad i was stressed at work and gaveup for a month but as af is 1 wk late i may have oved later ill have to wait for af itll b a major miracle if i was + i may just test tommo just threw curiousness lol we did bd on cd 27 also.so maybe if oved late i may have hit it but thats a bit far fecthed.lol

Meggs I am pretty sure you are gonna be decked out in some flimsy piece of lace just waiting on that man to march in! LOL

Meggs I am pretty sure you are gonna be decked out in some flimsy piece of lace just waiting on that man to march in! LOL

Me in flimsy lace isn't going to entice anyone... unless we're trying to initiate a gag reflex! :rofl: He's already been pounced upon. All I had to do was ask nicely! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->