June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

heart tree. I only chart for acupuncture. Otherwise I wouldnt bother.

WannaB and Megg, Okay I will see what I can do maybe getting provera and starting af is better..

Hi ladies. My chart is all over the place this cycle and I'm feeling a little down about the whole thing. I had a positive OPK on CD15 and CD18. I've been spotting for a week now! My temp did rise for two days, but went down today (and of course I messed up temping on the third day that I should have seen a rise. So, FF is telling me I may have Ov'd on day 15, but I honestly don't think I did. I really don't think I've Ov'd at all. Usually my temps are much higher at this point. I BD'd when I got my first positive OPK, but not after my second one. If I Ov'd after my second one, I'm totally out this cycle. I probably won't waste my tests this month.

The good news is that I made a compromise with DH. Next cycle, I'm going to obsess less with OPK's and charting. If I do that, he has agreed to BD every other day without exception. So, that's the plan (I'm sure I'll still do OPK's, but ssshhhhhh, he doesn't need to know that!)

I'm gonna leave my test day at the 20th, even though I'm not going to plan to test.

Still hope to see lots of BFPs from you all!

That HUGE drop today could be a nice implant dip if you did O! I don't quite know what to think of it yet! Hmm... I'll be stalking! :hugs:

heart tree. I only chart for acupuncture. Otherwise I wouldnt bother.

WannaB and Megg, Okay I will see what I can do maybe getting provera and starting af is better..

I definitely think the Provera to bring AF would be better. You need to get anything that might be hanging about to flush out for a fresh start! Disintegrating tissue is not something you want to have to deal with! I know how frustrated you are with your health some days anyway... this would make things much worse if it doesn't all get expelled! :hugs:

Yes I never thought about that. Ugh. Going to get my script tomorrow.I dont think I will ov anytime soon anyways.

Megg, thanks for your ever positive optimism. I really do appreciate it! I'm feeling doubtful about this month, but hopeful in general. I just went to see Sex And the City for a good laugh with girlfriends. One was 14 weeks pregnant unbeknownst to me. I actually was ok with it. We had a cocktail beforehand and I thoroughly enjoyed mine while she sipped water!

Shannon, I also chart for acupuncture. I've been doing it for 2 years. It might be hard to break the habit, but I think I'm going to give it up for a month to see how it goes. I hope you get your AF soon!

Love all you ladies for your support. It is so nice after a crap day to check in here and find that people care about every step of this process. Most people would be bored with this in 2 seconds.

xoxo

Shan - Sounds like a plan! :hugs: Can't be making the TTC journey any harder than it has to be!

hearty - I *LOVED* 'Sex and the City'... Liza was AMAZING! I saw it with my best "girl" (who is actually a gloriously gay boy)! Haha! We had a blast!

Hearttree I dont know much about charting temp but just wanted to send my support and you never know keep your fingers crossed hopefully you catched your eggy this time stay positive big :hugs:

shaerichelle sorry to hear your having a rough time and hope you get your AF soon.

Oh I want to see sex and the city2 not sure my husband would go with me :haha:

:happydance:

Thanks girls. My temp went up a tiny bit this morning, but not enough. FF took away my Ov lines. I already knew it would happen. We missed our window this cycle. I've already accepted it and am thinking to July! I'm going to buy a CBFM and am kind of excited about it.

Lucy, do you have girlfriends to see Sex and the City 2 with? My hubby actually likes SATC, but I didn't want to bring him...much more fun to see with ladies.

Megg, Liza was amazing. Do you think she had a body double? Her legs were incredible!

Hello my Gorgeousness's

Hearty i just read back at your posts im sooooooo proud of how positive are all the time bless u. I hope u did OV and your temps are just playing mind games with you lol! I dont temp so im not so good with knowing about dips and drops etc? I just stick to what i know the good old OPKs. TBH if i went any more in depth with this ttc stuff OH would loose his rag with me completely.
I went to watch SATC 2 with my 2 sisters last monday we had a cheeky cosmo cocktail :winkwink: yummmyyyy! I heart Samantha she's amazin how much fun would you have with a buddy like her hahahaha!!!

Meggles i know better late than never with OV, the weird thing was usually i ALWAYs get 2 days worth of Smileys but this month i only got that 1??? When i tested today it was back negative again??

Question for u little beauties--Is there anything else other than hcg that can cause a smiley on a clear blue digi opk? I swear ive got it in my head i never ovulated because i only had 1 positive & it was late. Am i just being silly girls?

Shannon i hope u get things sorted babe, must be awful being in limbo like that bless u.

Also wheres Nato she gone AWOL? x x

hope everyone is ok lov ya's Caz xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you girls. Temp drop this am.. so we will see whats going on. Gonna talk to the acupuncturist weds before provera. I dont want to undo what she is doing..

Will respond more later.

here i am here i am

congrats on that +ve opk, i hope you are suitably exhausted after all that bding Cazza. I swear there is some ov monster this month, hiding ov from us. I dont know if theres anything that can cause a smiley face as I have no idea what these fertility monitor things are. But, if you got a smiley face for one day, and youre concerned you usually get 2 days of smiley faces, its more likely you ovulated with a short surge than your fear of not ovulating at all. Ov with a short surge is less far removed from your usual cycle than no ov at all - and no ov at all wouldnt show a smiley face (unless of course theres somert else that can cause a smiley face)

Hearty, could you still ov on your usual dates? are you going to opk again because of your ov before soy? I looked at your chart but i cant make head nor tail of them, i cant really interpret them yet.

I would DEFO opk and just not tell for next month. I assume the compromise is for you to not obsess as much? Well, if youre not talking about it, you're not obsessing i say.

I am feeling very positive this month - For some reason i think i am getting a BFP on the 16th.

Think its cos i am bunking off college tonight and its put me in a party mood.

I might go and see SATC2 tomorrow with husband. I want to go with my friends but i want to spend birthday with husband. So will prob ask him to come, and he will pretend he doesnt want to, but really he will be excited.

Cazz, I had the same thing with my smileys. I usually get 2-3 days of positives. This time I got one smiley in the morning on CD15 and then negatives that evening and the next few days. I got another smiley on CD18 in the morning and then have had negatives ever since. It's so strange that we both had that happen!!! Did we get faulty batches?

Nato, it is still possible that I Ov'd at my usual time. Actually today through the next few days are my real time to Ov. It is still possible that I Ov'd on CD20 and my temps haven't shown that yet. But, I didn't BD anywhere near that day because DH was tired and then I was tired and we both thought I had already Ov'd. I decided to stop doing OPK's this month. I got too stressed and need to relax. I'm pretty sure I'm out, but will BD for the next few days just in case. I hope you get your BFP this month though!!! (though I'll miss you on this forum!)

Shannon, looking forward to the update.

xoxo

Hi Lovely ladies,

Im in the blah 2ww!! Test date would be thursday 17th June... I keep having this niggling feeling that if you hope and expect you get nothing as the both previous times I was pleasantly surprised as opposed to expecting it - not so this time. I HAVE to be preggers!!! :)

Oh, and Hearttree - Ive got a clearblue fertility monitor and i dear say im your girl if you have any questions. I love that little thing and i can surely say i credit it with getting me pg, honestly. It takes out so much of the stress and the guesswork with opk's and all that silliness of poas etc etc. Not to mention it wont make you go cross eyed - trust me, i still play around with those suckers and geezo... LOL! I got mine on ebay which is much recommended as cheaper etc.

Also, next month is as good as this one so don't worry about missing out. I had that happen last month tbh :hugs:

Good luck ladies!! Fingers crossed and much babydust to us all! :)

Omi xxx

Yeay welcome DiscOmi.

Updates.....

1st June - vickyd witch got her :(, doddy0402, mummy2anangel, heva BFN

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192 witch got her:(, Allym0101, sugrplum BFP!!!!!

3rd June - cutelou101 witch got her :(

4th June - Rmar witch got her :(, dan-o

5th June - Round2 witch got her :(, Vickieh1981, zeezee

6th June - Lawa, Decemberbride

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr, Mummy2Angel.

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!, goddess25, libbymarks198

16th June - NatoPMT, Megg33k, Lucina, Shaerichelle

17th June - Omi

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen

19th June - MinnieMone

20th June - heart tree, Sassy_TTC

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes, debgreasby

24th June - Razcox

25th June - pregoinnorge

26th June - Elly2u

27th June - Lynne192

30th June - Round2

There's definitely something afoot this month, confusing ov tales, disappointing levels of bfp's .....

Think we'd better dance now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBKPAZlo-OQ

I'm sorry youve had such a crappy month though hearty - I hope that CD15 behaved itself and that wild card on the 17 was a weirdy blip that we can turn our backs on and ignore.

hugs to all and sundry but mostly to hearty xx

Thanks girls. My temp went up a tiny bit this morning, but not enough. FF took away my Ov lines. I already knew it would happen. We missed our window this cycle. I've already accepted it and am thinking to July! I'm going to buy a CBFM and am kind of excited about it.

Lucy, do you have girlfriends to see Sex and the City 2 with? My hubby actually likes SATC, but I didn't want to bring him...much more fun to see with ladies.

Megg, Liza was amazing. Do you think she had a body double? Her legs were incredible!

Hmm... That sucks. But, onward and upward, I suppose! :hugs:

I don't think she had a body double. I have a feeling that's just Liza! Puts me to shame! :nope:

Hello my Gorgeousness's

Hearty i just read back at your posts im sooooooo proud of how positive are all the time bless u. I hope u did OV and your temps are just playing mind games with you lol! I dont temp so im not so good with knowing about dips and drops etc? I just stick to what i know the good old OPKs. TBH if i went any more in depth with this ttc stuff OH would loose his rag with me completely.
I went to watch SATC 2 with my 2 sisters last monday we had a cheeky cosmo cocktail :winkwink: yummmyyyy! I heart Samantha she's amazin how much fun would you have with a buddy like her hahahaha!!!

Meggles i know better late than never with OV, the weird thing was usually i ALWAYs get 2 days worth of Smileys but this month i only got that 1??? When i tested today it was back negative again??

Question for u little beauties--Is there anything else other than hcg that can cause a smiley on a clear blue digi opk? I swear ive got it in my head i never ovulated because i only had 1 positive & it was late. Am i just being silly girls?

Shannon i hope u get things sorted babe, must be awful being in limbo like that bless u.

Also wheres Nato she gone AWOL? x x

hope everyone is ok lov ya's Caz xxxxxxxxxxx

1 day is definitely good enough. I don't know why the difference... but I wouldn't worry about it!

So.. my temperature is pissing me off. Seriously wondering now if I didn't ov. If FF hadn't set my coverline .2 degrees below where it normally is, then I would have been back under coverline for 2 days now. These are not post-O temps for me. Soooo.... What the hell do I do? :(

Good to hear your feeling positive Nato fingers crossed for you really hope you get a positive!!

Heart tree I've got girlie friends to go with but they are all abit scattered about so not sure will be able to co-ordinate. Going to see if a friend of mine who works away for chucks of time (she's here for another week) wants to go and see it.

Lots of :dust: to you all.

Cazz, I had the same thing with my smileys. I usually get 2-3 days of positives. This time I got one smiley in the morning on CD15 and then negatives that evening and the next few days. I got another smiley on CD18 in the morning and then have had negatives ever since. It's so strange that we both had that happen!!! Did we get faulty batches?

xoxo

Wow Hearty that is strange???:shrug: and ur like me & usually get 2/3 days worth. The only think keeping me sane is the fact the the days leading up to smiley the Blue lines were getting progressively darker untill finally it became +. I really do hope u did ov on the CD15 chick :hugs:

Nato my dear
I exhausted both myself and OH over the weekend & in the words of ur kind self " I have a bruised fanjita" :haha::haha:.
If that smiley was a true Positive opk then believe me we gave that eggy a hell of a chance to be done over by one of OH's sperminators!! I even lay there with my legs in the air for 10 minutes after each time HAHAHAHA!! u can imagine OH's face he just called me a weirdo.
TBH im glad its over so we dont have the pressure of bding we can just go back to as and when we want it again phewwww :blush:.

I should just be happy to have had a smiley but im greedy and wanted several:blush:.

Meggles i hope ur temps start making sense again VERY soon, like i said before i dont temp so im not even gonna try & pretend i know what im talking about because to be frank "I DONT" Im seriously rooting for u & ur fertilised egg tho just know that :thumbup:.

To all my gorgeous girls who havent seen SATC2 go go go its brilliant a top chick flick & lots of totty i.e Aidan mmmmmmm :kiss:

Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Only time will tell i guess

Omi, I'm definitely going to call on you for help with the CBFM next cycle!! Thanks lady! Good luck with the 2ww!!! Can't wait for you to test.

Nato, thanks for the cyber hugs, you are a doll!

Megg, what is up with our temps? (Or down as the case may be!) BAH! Liza's legs are amazing. Good lord, I just looked it up and she is 64! The same age as my mother. I want her legs when I grow up! (Liza Minnelli was in SATC2 for all you ladies who haven't yet seen it).

It is a very good escape movie and has a lot of laughs.

Cazz, I hope you got that egg.

Ladies I have to do a bit of bragging. People often stop my DH and tell him he looks like Aiden. He's a little slimmer and maybe a little taller, but they could honestly be brothers. When I saw the movie last night I thought, damn, my boy looks so much like him! The pic in my profile doesn't do DH justice (it's just a good picture of me and I have very few good ones of me!)

I really can't complain!

HI ladoes would like to say good luck to you all this month whos joining me next month lol I am on CD1

Lawa, I'm so sorry! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm pretty sure I'm out so I'll join you for July babe! We'll get a July testers thread up in a few weeks. How are you doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->