June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

honestly I was ok today.

Had a few drinks and not so sure now :/

Feel like iam going to pop TBH if you look on my other thread may be a bit clearer i eally thought this was my time hun x

if the alcohol has pushed your emotions, it might help to 'feel' it - and its natural to be up and down

if theres stuff you need to say, its safe to say it in here x

Thanks all I am fed up of being strong and dealing wih things just want to hide

I hear ya Lawa.

I did that after my mmc, i just shut the world out - my only outlet was here. You gotta do whatever feels right and whatever is comfortable for you.

Lawa I am so sorry sending you big :hugs:

Aw, Lawa hun! We've all been there but you can say and do whatever you want here and thats what so great about this place.

Sending you mahoosive hugs :hug::hug::hug:

Omi xxx

Lawa dont supress the anger and grief...I did that and i almost lost my mind! I had a permanent smile plastered on my face for months (im sure ive since developed wrinkles around the mouth) to the point that my jaw hurt! one month after my last loss at work after i gave a very good presentation, one of the guys (im the only woman in the research department) looks at me with this wierd look on his face and asks me if im really a woman as i dont seem to be upset for loosing another child... That was it, i broke down and had to stay home for a month cause i was so depressed. Sometimes we feel like we have to be strong and put on a brave face but most of the time it does us more harm then to just let it out and have a good cry every now and then.

Hearty, i would love to give my 2 cents worth on the charting and smiley faces but since i dont chart and have never used an opk i hardly understand what you guys are on about half the time!!! Just be positive and keep bding with your hunky husband and im sure youll catch that eggie!!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nato FX for you lovely!!!! Make us proud and get the BFP!!

Hi girls,

Hearty - Lucky you, Aidan is SO fit! Cannot believe I have still not seen SATC2 considering I'm a massive fan, must get the girls together v soon!

Cazza - Dont worry about the 1 smiley face, if your read the box hunny it does say you only need to test until you see the smily so naughty you for testing again (ok, ok I do the same) But seriously dont let it bother you, sounds like you have all bases covered anyway.

Megg - Sorry wish i could comment on your temps but back in the day I use to temp I use to reply on your advice about FF, hope its worng though and you did indeed ovulate.

Nato - Thanks for adding me to the list, I hope the 20th comes around very fast!

Lawa - Sorry to hear how your feeling, dont bottle anything up honestly it makes it so much worse, I have been doing it since my first M/C in August last year, everyone comments how amazing Ive been doing, I finally broke down last week, my doc has now referred me for counsilling and I'm really proud of myself for finally admitting I'm not coping. I hope you are feeling a bit better soon, pm me if you ever need a chat!

Normally hate Mondays but I had no work today and my lovely Hubby took me shopping and bought me new clothes/shoes and and a fab handbag then we went for lunch., back to work tomorrow :(

I done another OPK and it was very very faint so the bit O has defo been and gone which I'm sad about as only had 1 try! BUT I did puke at shopping today which could be morning sickness OR it could be from drinking way too much vino last night, hahahahaha.

Have a fab week girls.xxx

Caz - I know you are! Thanks! :hugs:

hearty - Maybe our temps have been talking and are plotting against us?

Lawa - Oh no, honey! :hugs: I'm SO sorry!!!! :cry:

Who's running next month's testing thread? I'd like to sign up to run one in the next few months. Funny enough... I'm not concerned with whether I've caught the egg this month or not. I'm not expecting to be pregnant at the end of this cycle. I just want to get my progesterone test right!

Sassers, LOVE that your hubby brought you shopping! You're going to get your BFP soon and not be able to fit into all of those new lovely clothes!

Ruskie, good to see you here hon. Hope that sticky BFP comes your way.

Megg, maybe there is something in the US air that is causing our temps to go awry! It has to be something external. It can't possibly be our bodies! There must be a conspiracy!

I would also like to run a tester thread. July might be tricky as I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks and not sure how much I'll be near a computer. Megg, maybe you want to take July?

Well June testers...here is a good shot of a :bfp: to keep everyone inspired! It finally got darker then the control YAY! The green one is the HPT and the pink is the OPK

sticks2005-1.jpg

Sassers, LOVE that your hubby brought you shopping! You're going to get your BFP soon and not be able to fit into all of those new lovely clothes!

Ruskie, good to see you here hon. Hope that sticky BFP comes your way.

Megg, maybe there is something in the US air that is causing our temps to go awry! It has to be something external. It can't possibly be our bodies! There must be a conspiracy!

I would also like to run a tester thread. July might be tricky as I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks and not sure how much I'll be near a computer. Megg, maybe you want to take July?

I'd love to take July! If everyone else is okay with it, I'd be more than happy! :)

Well June testers...here is a good shot of a :bfp: to keep everyone inspired! It finally got darker then the control YAY! The green one is the HPT and the pink is the OPK

View attachment 89240

Gorgeous! Also jealous! LOL But, so :cloud9: for you! :hugs:

Ya i sure hope this is my month ! tired of mc's and chemicals :cry: i defo wont get to excited this time around unless a get a nice good line hehe

Good Morning ladies

Woo hoo Vgibs love the pic!! :happydance: :happydance:

Nato can you put me down for the 24th June fingers crossed if not there's always July I'm trying to have a PMA at the moment it will happen for all of us and everything will be alright.

:dust: to all

Ruskie and Luce, Im not updating anyone, not until you say "happy birthday nato", then i will add you.

I am birthday blackmailer.

woo hoo VG!!! you upheld your promise, very honourable!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATO/LUCY!!!

I even brought :cake: and :icecream: for you!!! I don't need updated... but I wanted to tell you anyway!

hahaha

i will update you anyway megg, i will update you good.

if i do a birthday test at 4 dpo, how stupid am i being on a scale of 1 - 10

xx

Happy Birthday Lucy (Nato)! What are you going to wish for when you blow out the candles???

Hope you have a fab day lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"