June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Hi Girls,

Can I join, please please please????

Currently on CD11, semi-positive OPK yesterday so thinking I'll ovulate in the next few days! Seems so strange for me to be back on hear talking about TTC again, me and Hubby can't even say the "B" word yet!! I hope my stay will be short :)

Such a beautiful day today (South England) going to sunbathe with my hubby, have a bbq and some much needed wine cant wait!

Looking forward to stalking all of your journeys, (I have secretly been readying for a while)!

Have a fab weekend.xxxx

No more BFP, for me. AF showed up, today.

Hi Girls,

Currently on CD11, semi-positive OPK yesterday so thinking I'll ovulate in the next few days! Seems so strange for me to be back on hear talking about TTC again, me and Hubby can't even say the "B" word yet!! I hope my stay will be short :)

Such a beautiful day today (South England) going to sunbathe with my hubby, have a bbq and some much needed wine cant wait!

Looking forward to stalking all of your journeys, (I have secretly been readying for a while)!

Have a fab weekend.xxxx

YAYYYYYYY Sass ur back :happydance::happydance::happydance:

& were ttc together again whoop fricken whoop!

so glad uve joined our little thread the women on here are crazy as can be its ACE!!! welcome sweet cheeks Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Not poas yet im gonna wait till this afternoon FX's i'll see my smiley? Dont think ive evr had an un-ovularatory cycle before so i am soooooo hoping this month isnt gonna be the first? Or that ive already ovulated? aaarrgghhhh why is it always so confusing ffs.

Hope u all have a brill weekend x x x Lov Caz x x x

Hey girls,

How are we doing today? and where has the sun gone? Its just cloudy here warm but cloudy off to the garden centre in a bit.

Cazz getting married is the best thing go for it, I loved planning my wedding in fact I'm thinking of re-training as a wedding planned as I loved doing it so much although not sure what it entails the training part I mean. I love a good scary film what did you watch?

Hello sassy.

I am so sorry Rmar hope your doing okay.

:hugs:

You guys are so lucky to have been able to get married over there! The one wedding dress I have ever liked is only made in Scotland and it costs THOUSANDS to have it made and shipped here! It sucks! I wish I lived in England so I could just run over and get it!

Well I'm out for this month. I learned at the hopsital at 3 am Thursday morning. The nurse shouted across the waiting room that my preggo test was negative (I was waiting to get x-rays). It's been a looonnnngggg weeek to say the least! AF started a day early, so I can test twice in June. Can you put me down for the 30th?

I am gonna say June 16th. This is funny because when we started ttc I had a dream that something would happen June 16th with ttc. I think I might have ovd and that would put me about 14dpo.

Well I'm out for this month. I learned at the hopsital at 3 am Thursday morning. The nurse shouted across the waiting room that my preggo test was negative (I was waiting to get x-rays). It's been a looonnnngggg weeek to say the least! AF started a day early, so I can test twice in June. Can you put me down for the 30th?

How awful! People can be so insensitive. Hope you get a BFP on the 30th!

Hi Girls,

Have a fab weekend.xxxx

Welcome Sassy, of course you can join! I hope you get that positive OPK in the next few days! Hope you enjoyed the day today. It's also a beautiful day here in California. I saw on another post that you wanted to join the Disco testers. This is the tread! I'll find the code and post it again in case you want to add it to your signature. We decided we were going to dance our way into our BFP's!

To add Megg's Disco Tester's signature:

Go to User CP
Then to Edit Signature
Then paste this code into it: [*img]https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4664963086_15b9ccb3dc.jpg[*/img]

Before you hit the Save Signature button, take out both of the * symbols in the code. If you don't take them out, you won't see the image. You can preview your siggy before you save it. Hope this makes sense!

Hey girlies!!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend, ive been recovering all day from my hangover (naughty vic) and had to go out for a drink with mom which was funnn NOT! After the usual chitchat she dove into how the ttc is going...Oh brother!!!!! She wanted all the details, how often and what days we bd, am i putting a pillow under my bum afterwards???!!! CRAZY!!! I was very nice and answered all her questions cause the whole time i was "control yourself, tomorrow this could be you with your daughter..."!!!
kisses disco chicks!

can you add me to the list? I know it's probably a long shot (since I just had a chemical pregnancy last month) but I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday and we had plenty of adult play time. Just to make sure I don't get my hopes up though, I am going to wait and test on June 25 :)

can you add me to the list? I know it's probably a long shot (since I just had a chemical pregnancy last month) but I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday and we had plenty of adult play time. Just to make sure I don't get my hopes up though, I am going to wait and test on June 25 :)

Go ahead and get those hopes up! I got pregnant right after my MC...didn't even have a period in between! It CAN happen!

Really VGibs? No Af in between? I hope that is my case this time:)

I am gonna say June 16th. This is funny because when we started ttc I had a dream that something would happen June 16th with ttc. I think I might have ovd and that would put me about 14dpo.

Did af finally show up shaerichelle?:happydance:
Sassy nice to see you back hunny bunny and raring to go!:hugs:

YAY, I'm with you dancing all the way to our BFP's!!

So I done a OPK and it was lighter than Friday's one, dam think I missed the boat :(

Will do another one later to be sure, I will test on approx 20/06!!!xxx

Ya Shannon. I was pregnant 2 weeks after my MC. I had my hcg tested and May 13th and it was below 5 and then when they tested it again on May 28th it was 717, and then 4236 on June 1st. So I KNOW it is not the old hcg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->