June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Plus my doctor told me it was a new pregnancy so I know for sure lol

Hi disco kids, hope youve all had a lovely weekend. i went and joined a gym. an actual gym.

is it too early to start testing at 2dpo.

ive got a bit of catching up to do so will hop to it after my lunch

x

Hey girls, need advice decided to do an opk today as bleeding had eased and looked liked it had stopped so thought I would go for it havnt done many before and they have been negative so not 100% sure what a positive looks like but I think I have one can you take a look at pic and tell me what you think the lines appear to be the same. I jumped my husband yesterday :blush: as it had been a while and the bleeding had stopped it did start up later but has eased today to hardly anything just a bit of spotting occasionly so thinking we should try again today or is it best to every other day??

Attachments

• Image180.jpg
    Image180.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 6
LucyJ that my dear is a defo positive OPK get jumping on hubby a little more LOL x x x

Hi ladies, i'm out i'm afaird, AF got me on Friday. I may make anouther date in June though, not too sure! Lucy yep i'd say thats positive!

Sorry the witch showed Cutelou :-( Hope u manage to get another cheeky testing date in with us tho :).

xxxxxxxx

WannaB no af. My temps did drop so I know with the high temps and the way I was feeling I was preggo. I thought I ovd again but havent.

VGibs.. thats awesome.. Its been about two weeks since my hcg was a 2. Not sure whats going on with my body. I am glad that your body did that for you! Thats awesome your docs checked everything for you too

Update on me I GOT MY SMILEYYYYYYY yayyyyyyyyy!! :happydance::happydance:.

She ook her sweet time comin tho i got it today @ lunch time, i was trying to post a pic just because i was chuffed with my little self but it wont upload :growlmad: stupid thing!!!

Oh well im relieved now & confused why i OV'd 2 days late??? strange im usually like clockwork :shrug:.
Im wondering if its anything to do with the progesterone? i havent taken them since my last AF but thats the only thing i can think of?

Oh well i'll stop moaning now and just be happy that eggy and spermanators will be in place as we speak whoop whoop :happydance:.

So how is everyone? Its been quiet on here this weekend is everyone busy getting jiggy :haha:.

Lov Ya's Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks girls I have jumped husband and will again :p :sex:

Sorry cutelou but fingers crossed for being able to test again in June.

Hi disco kids, hope youve all had a lovely weekend. i went and joined a gym. an actual gym.

is it too early to start testing at 2dpo.

ive got a bit of catching up to do so will hop to it after my lunch

x

Luce dont even joke about testing @2dpo u little poas forward slash Gym a holic u!!! :winkwink: x

Dam, I just tested with opk and its alot lighter than yesterday!! So positive Friday, still a good line yesterday and faint line today! We only dtd on Friday (first time in ages) as I ALWAYS ovulate on CD15, seems I ovulated yesterday (CD11) which makes sense as cycle was only 22 days last month! Dam Ive missed the boat, oh well, theres always next month :(

Oh and keeping with the disco theme, my best mate just returned from 2 weeks holiday (I have missed her sooooooo much) So as we cannot wait until next weekend we are off to party tonight, I love sunday nights out and no work tomorrow - woo hoo!!!xxx

Hey hun have a top night out :) <<<Jelous much :winkwink:.

Sorry u missed ur eggy babe i hope ur wrong & secretly caught it.

i just wrote on ur other thread chick :hugs:

lov caz xxxxxxxx

Hey girls, need advice decided to do an opk today as bleeding had eased and looked liked it had stopped so thought I would go for it havnt done many before and they have been negative so not 100% sure what a positive looks like but I think I have one can you take a look at pic and tell me what you think the lines appear to be the same. I jumped my husband yesterday :blush: as it had been a while and the bleeding had stopped it did start up later but has eased today to hardly anything just a bit of spotting occasionly so thinking we should try again today or is it best to every other day??

I know its been done... but I still had to tell you to get to :sex:!!!

WannaB no af. My temps did drop so I know with the high temps and the way I was feeling I was preggo. I thought I ovd again but havent.

VGibs.. thats awesome.. Its been about two weeks since my hcg was a 2. Not sure whats going on with my body. I am glad that your body did that for you! Thats awesome your docs checked everything for you too

Virginia can correct me if I'm wrong, but "with no AF" is probably referring to no actual period. Like, she conceived on Cycle Zero (which is the official name of the "cycle" that starts with the miscarriage bleed) rather than Cycle 1. She only had the bleed from the miscarriage in between pregnancies.

If you are absolutely certain that you were pregnant, and you seem to be... You really need to find out what's going on. Since you still haven't bled, I don't know that you should be trying to conceive. I mean, a pregnancy involves embryonic tissue and stuff. Its not okay or healthy to just have it in there. You at least need an ultrasound to check and see what "products of conception" were formed and what's left of them. I'm worried about the health complications that can come with bits of tissue that aren't yours being left in your uterus. A good friend on here is having a billion issues related to just that... and I don't want that for you! I'm worried about your health, sweetie! :hugs:

Update on me I GOT MY SMILEYYYYYYY yayyyyyyyyy!! :happydance::happydance:.

She ook her sweet time comin tho i got it today @ lunch time, i was trying to post a pic just because i was chuffed with my little self but it wont upload :growlmad: stupid thing!!!

Oh well im relieved now & confused why i OV'd 2 days late??? strange im usually like clockwork :shrug:.
Im wondering if its anything to do with the progesterone? i havent taken them since my last AF but thats the only thing i can think of?

Oh well i'll stop moaning now and just be happy that eggy and spermanators will be in place as we speak whoop whoop :happydance:.

So how is everyone? Its been quiet on here this weekend is everyone busy getting jiggy :haha:.

Lov Ya's Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woohoo to Smiley Face!!! :hugs: 2 days late is definitely better than not at all!

Dam, I just tested with opk and its alot lighter than yesterday!! So positive Friday, still a good line yesterday and faint line today! We only dtd on Friday (first time in ages) as I ALWAYS ovulate on CD15, seems I ovulated yesterday (CD11) which makes sense as cycle was only 22 days last month! Dam Ive missed the boat, oh well, theres always next month :(

Oh, that SUCKS! I'm sorry, sweetie! :hugs:

Well... I got my classic 3dpo dip today. Of course, when I un-override FF, it puts me at 4dpo. But, I really don't care if it says 4 instead of 3. Couldn't care less, to be honest. I still know when to get my test done. And, 4dpo makes me look like a textbook CD14 O'er! LOL

This wait is killing me slowly lol :haha:, i ovulated 29th of may, and should test the earliest on thursday at 12dpo, but im so bloody tempted to go and get one tomorrow to do on tuesday with FMU, but i dont want to see a BFN :rofl:, im driving myself crazy with the probably mental symptons.....the dull aches, the slight sickness feeling in morning, my boobs were a bit sore the other day, im so tired.... but the more i think about it...maybe im imagining it :lol:. Hope we're all doing well girls x

Heeeeere's the updates...

1st June - vickyd witch got her :(, doddy0402, mummy2anangel, heva BFN

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192 witch got her:(, Allym0101, sugrplum BFP!!!!!

3rd June - cutelou101 witch got her :(

4th June - Rmar witch got her :(, dan-o

5th June - Round2 witch got her :(, Vickieh1981, zeezee

6th June - Lawa, Decemberbride

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr, Mummy2Angel.

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!, goddess25, libbymarks198

16th June - NatoPMT, Megg33k, Lucina, Shaerichelle

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen

19th June - MinnieMone

20th June - heart tree, Sassy_TTC

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes, debgreasby

24th June - Razcox

25th June - pregoinnorge

26th June - Elly2u

27th June - Lynne192

30th June - Round2

Yeah I agree with Megg, you cant have ovulation until you get rid of whats in your uterus, I had a mmc and they had to do a D&C to remove the tissue because I wouldnt naturally, it is a bit worrying to leave it like that Shaerichelle, really needs a docs attention asap, you run the risk of so many nasties including the possibility of it going septic on you.:hugs:

Ooo Nato's Birthday tommorrow, there will be cake in here!!!:happydance::haha:

Ooh! Cake! I shall have cake in honor of Lucy tomorrow!

Hi ladies. My chart is all over the place this cycle and I'm feeling a little down about the whole thing. I had a positive OPK on CD15 and CD18. I've been spotting for a week now! My temp did rise for two days, but went down today (and of course I messed up temping on the third day that I should have seen a rise. So, FF is telling me I may have Ov'd on day 15, but I honestly don't think I did. I really don't think I've Ov'd at all. Usually my temps are much higher at this point. I BD'd when I got my first positive OPK, but not after my second one. If I Ov'd after my second one, I'm totally out this cycle. I probably won't waste my tests this month.

The good news is that I made a compromise with DH. Next cycle, I'm going to obsess less with OPK's and charting. If I do that, he has agreed to BD every other day without exception. So, that's the plan (I'm sure I'll still do OPK's, but ssshhhhhh, he doesn't need to know that!)

I'm gonna leave my test day at the 20th, even though I'm not going to plan to test.

Still hope to see lots of BFPs from you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->