June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Well my OPK is positive again today, sooooooo confusing!!!xxx

Well an update....i'm currently 10/11dpo....been feeling extrememly sick the last 3-4days, noticed twinges in my boobs now and again...and have had a dull ache coming and going in my lower abdomen since 6dpo....so ive got my FX'ed im going to test in the morning if AF doesnt appear....im not sure when AF will be as its my first cycle.....I got AF 11th may....but ovulated on CD 18, so ill just wait and see :) x

BFN today. Take me off the list.. starting provera tomorrow.:)

please put me for the 30th! this is my first cycle since MC and AF, hopefully the cycle length will be the same as before

hi ladies ive not been on afew days just been reading and catching up on every1s posts, im currently cd5/6 spotting just goin yeah.lol. my last cycle lasted an usual 36 day as my last 4 were 28 days. my test date is est at 3 rd july but it could b anytime around then if i went off normal cycle id b testing 30th june. but ff as added on 4 days on due too long cycle. but im taking it day by day this month im gonna start opk in 6/7 days and keep goin until i get neg and neg afyer pos. gud luck to all.

Hey ladies just popping on to say hellooooo :wave::wave:

Me & the OH are just chillin watching Big Brother (how sad are we lol) :haha:

I just had to tell y'all bout my dream last night:

OH got in from work (in my dream this is) and i went running downstairs with a GIANT pregnancy test (a FRER to be exact pmsl) and it was the biggest fattest positive i have ever seen & my fella turns to me & says "wow babe that really is positive & no squinting" hahahahaha!!! It was FAB the shit thing was then i woke up :cry:.

Im feeling positive about this month though im thinking PMA PMA PMA!:thumbup:

Sassy:- thats fantastic girl get bedding

Meggles:- Loving the cake made me dribble :cake:

Nato:- cant believe youve used ALL them tests you seriously have a problem my friend :haha: only kiddin who the frigg am i 2 talk :blush:

Shannon:- Sorry bout the BFN sweet pea :hugs:

Hearty:- WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?? hope ur ok hunykins

anyways speak very soon my lovelys Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Caz,

I love your dream fingers crossed it will come true maybe its a premonition dream :happydance:

My OH and I are chilling out watching tv too. I need help to keep my feet on the ground I am only 2 dpo (I think) but keeping think about being pregnant and getting a positive result this month. Knowing I did ovulate was great and now I keep looking for symptoms which is way to early. I know I'll be devasted if I get my period need to keep myself focused for the next two weeks. I'm having a PMA at the moment but dont want to get carried away.

Hi girls, how is everyone? Cazza, thanks for thinking of me! I'm here and I'm ok. I've been super busy with work and haven't had a lot of time to log in.

Well Megg, I'll be right there with you. We'll both be on the July testers thread together. My chart continues to elude me and I don't even know if I've ovulated at this point. My temps are pretty low. If I haven't yet ovulated, then obviously I still have a chance this cycle, but I'm not putting any bets on it. I have no idea why I got those positive OPKs when I did, because I clearly didn't ovulate after either of them. How annoying is that???

Onward and upward.

BTW, I was talking to a lesbian woman yesterday who is 8 months pregnant. I was asking her how she got pregnant. She did IUI basically where they insert the sperm directly into her uterus. I think she was using the CBFM. She was supposed to come in on the first day of her peak, but decided to wait until the second peak. The sperm they were using also had low motility. The doctor was mad at her for waiting until the second day of her peak (I guess the peak on CBFM detects your LH surge like an OPK). Anyhoo, she got her BFP! Just goes to show you that even if you don't BD on the same day as your positive OPK, you can still get preggo! She also said that the doctor told her not to temp. I might just give it up as it causing me stress. (Yeah right, I'm totally addicted to it and was browsing new BBT thermometers at Target today!)

Where are our June BFPs???? Come on ladies, let's see 'em!

Yay for Provera, Shan! Just don't do what I do! LOL Don't get half way through taking them and wonder if you really have to keep taking them... YES, YOU DO! And, then when you're done... Don't spend the next few days convincing yourself that they won't actually bring on your AF! THEY WILL! LOL I do it EVERY FREAKIN' TIME! You'd think I'd know by now... but nope... always do it!

Caz - Sorry about the dream, love! Maybe it'll be true! Just keep your eye out for a sale on HUGE FRER's! :rofl:

Hearty! Hearty! Search party for Hearty? EDIT: Found her before I posted! WTF?

Lucy - Nothing wrong with a little PMA! :)

Hearty - Your chart is as confusing as mine! No, honestly... Its more confusing than mine! :hugs: Mine doesn't LOOK confusing! But I know that most of my temps are dirty lies! And it bothers me... because I hate to lie! I can't change them back though! That give me a CD12 O! And, I didn't! I promise! Although, I'm curious to see what exactly it would look like! LOL

I hate knowing I'm out at 6dpo! :(

Ah, finally got caught up, we've been out hiking and doing all of the vacation/visiting family stuff. I finally had a bit to read up so...
Happy Birthday Lucy/NATO! (sorry I'm a day late)
I am pretty sure I'm out this cycle, as I have a super long cycle, and af showed on the 31st. I guess next month I'll be testing. I am doing opks every day, and they seem to be all over the place. Never quite positive though...
:hugs: to everyone who has had af show so far, and fxed for all who haven't!

Hearty - Your chart is as confusing as mine! No, honestly... Its more confusing than mine! :hugs: Mine doesn't LOOK confusing! But I know that most of my temps are dirty lies! And it bothers me... because I hate to lie! I can't change them back though! That give me a CD12 O! And, I didn't! I promise! Although, I'm curious to see what exactly it would look like! LOL

Megg, I looked at your chart and it looks much less confusing than mine! And mine are usually so pretty to look at :blush: I do know that you lied on a few to make it look that way though. :winkwink:

I told myself I wasn't going to pee on another OPK, but here I am, holding my pee (only 1 more hour to go!) until I pee on one. I'm starting to feel like I'm about to Ov! I don't know why I think this, maybe all of this pee holding is making me delusional! I guess I just want to take some of Lucy's PMA and put it in my pocket (or my ovaries!) Come on ovaries...think positive!

Megg, I looked at your chart and it looks much less confusing than mine! And mine are usually so pretty to look at :blush: I do know that you lied on a few to make it look that way though. :winkwink:

I told myself I wasn't going to pee on another OPK, but here I am, holding my pee (only 1 more hour to go!) until I pee on one. I'm starting to feel like I'm about to Ov! I don't know why I think this, maybe all of this pee holding is making me delusional! I guess I just want to take some of Lucy's PMA and put it in my pocket (or my ovaries!) Come on ovaries...think positive!

:rofl: hearty! Maybe the bladder build up is doing you in? I'm seriously considering changing my temps to the real ones, taking a pic, and then never going back to it! LOL

Do it Megg! Get honest with that chart! I have to remind myself that no matter how much I tweak mine, it doesn't have any physical effect on my body. Just because I tweak the numbers to make it look like I ov'd, doesn't make it so. As frustrating as it is, I think you should put your real numbers in and see what happens. Every day, mine changes. First I didn't ov, then i Ov'd on CD15, then on CD17, then it was a maybe, then it was I didn't Ov and now we're back to a maybe on CD17. It's kind of like being on a roller coaster. And my chart sure looks like a fun roller coaster this month!

Well, I'll be go to hell! I have an old FF account from when I used to record both my "actual" temps and my "adjusted" temps... But, I stopped, because it always worked out to the same day anyway! Well... I'm fecking shocked, tbh!

This is the chart I've been keeping with the adjusted temps:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4068/4686605218_bb60588c21.jpg

New one with all the actual temps... no accounting for taking them the wrong times or anything! Just straight up temps all put in as being taken under perfectly normal circumstances:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4685966587_42072c0b88_b.jpg

Pardon my language... but SAME FUCKIN' DAY! :shock:

I guess I'm going to get my blood drawn now! I can't argue with that!

The old cliche is right...honesty is the best policy! Go get that blood sucked out of you! (Sorry, too much twilight an True Blood in my veins. All time favorite vamp movie is Lost Boys...RIP Corey Haim).

Yup, the pee is definitely affecting my brain!

MUST....KEEP....DOING....MY....WORK.....

Megg, stop being such a temptress, I need to focus on things non ovary, hormone, and baby related!

I'm weak. I can't quit you June tester thread. I can't quit any of you ladies.

:rofl: @ not being able to quit us!!!!

Luckily, I gave you a break while I went to get my blood drawn and ate dinner! :haha:

True Blood... YES! *drool* Twilight... :nope: :sulk:

P.S. Honestly don't think I've O'd yet! :(

Megg, if you didnt ov. Maybe your body is trying and not releasing an egg and it still shows ov? Mine has done that I think.

When will you know the results? Regardless you are on day 21 which is the time to get progesterone tested.

Well, day 21 is only the day to get it checked if you're 7dpo.

If the egg doesn't get released, it can't show ov. The temperature rise is due to the rise in progesterone. Progesterone doesn't rise until the egg is released. If progesterone rises, then you can't ov. Its not physically possible for the chart to really show a sustained thermal shift if the egg doesn't actually get released. Its very confusing to even try and think about how that could happen. Can you ask your acupuncturist how she proposes that can happen? Because I'm very curious of her thinking there. I'm not having a go at you or anything, I appreciate any suggestions... Thank you! I just can't get past the fact that its physically impossible!

I should know the results tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->