June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Good Luck on tomorrow and I will ask tomorrow. Cause I am wondering too..

Thanks! :hugs: Let me know what she says!

Yeah, if I've ovulated, its definitely low. I just don't know if I have or if the weird high temps are because I was sick. I guess I'll see in the next few days. It kills me that neither chart has my coverline set at the level that its ALWAYS set. Its always 97.3. One is 97.1 and other is 97.5. WTF? :(

Thats interesting. I would say go with your adjusted ones. I have some adjusted ones on my chart and they seem more reliable.

:rofl: @ not being able to quit us!!!!

Luckily, I gave you a break while I went to get my blood drawn and ate dinner! :haha:

True Blood... YES! *drool* Twilight... :nope: :sulk:

P.S. Honestly don't think I've O'd yet! :(

Full disclosure on Twilight. After my second mc, I was watching too much TV. I wanted to read, but nothing seemed mindless enough. Some women at work were reading it and loaned me the series. It was the perfect thing to read during that time. It totally took me out of my reality and into a teenage brain. I loved it for that reason and that reason only. It was there at the right time and the right place for me.

Can't wait to hear about your tests!

Shannon, when are you starting your treatment? Can't wait to hear that AF started and you can start anew.

Yeah... I'm keeping both up for now. Its on separate accounts. So, I can keep going back and comparing. The only crappy part of my "adjusted" temps are that they're kind of randomly adjusted. Like, I lowered the ones from the fever days by .5 degrees across the board on those temps. So, they aren't official adjustments. There's no temp adjusters made to fix fever temps... only to fix temps taken at the wrong time. I find my temp doesn't really fluctuate with time. But, the fever... Grrrr! I'm so angry that I was sick at such a bad time. I don't know why, its not like it was my fault or I can change it. So, not sure why I should be angry about it! But, I am! LOL I think I'm losing my mind!

hearty - I'd rather hear that you're reading the books then watching the movies! But, vampire who sparkle in sunlight? I just can't accept it! LOL I understand that it was probably a great getaway for you though! :hugs: True Blood... *sigh*... LOVE IT! Bill can bite me anytime, anywhere! :rofl:

Well you know my chart history Megg, I adjusted the crap out of them to start with and then stopped after about 3 or 4 (?) they still picked up O day even though I temp all over the place! And yeah I would like to know how the acupuncturist comes at that conclusion too, there is no thermal shift without O, its impossible barring having a fever for the length of a luteal phase or your thermometer is broken! Even with my other chart Im running for that healing clinic Ive gone too, they dont even use the second decimal point and you can still see a clear shift in temp, pathetic as it is!:haha: So is tommorrow my today or do I actually have to wait until tommorrow as well??!!:rofl:

lol.

I know she said something about my body is gearing up several times a cycle and never releases it and she said something about even though I ov I dont release it.

Anyways I prob made no sense. I am super tired and need to sleep. night.

Michelle - Uhm... Its ~1pm Thur for you right now. I will get my results sometime after noon tomorrow... Which is sometime after 4am Fri for you. So, you have to wait until tomorrow too! LOL

Shan - That's very confusing! I think maybe she's not wording it right. Ovulating is (by definition) the release of the egg. She could mean that you might be gearing up for it several times without it releasing, but that doesn't come with a sustained thermal shift and it isn't actually ovulation. I think she's just making it more confusing for you, hun! :hugs: Hope you sleep well!

Or she's a crack pot Shannon!! Did she come recommended??

Oh and boo to having to wait! Im in the future, I normally dont have to do that!:haha:

haha at 'temptress' and snarf at megg swearing - adda girl, dont hold back!!

this chart stuff, ive started doing mine and am trying to learn so sorry i cant offer any opinions yet. Im glad its not just me tempted to, er, adapt my readings

im deep into symptom spotting now, yesterdays cold went away but woke up with it again today, lots of cm, slight cramping today, slight boob pain in armpit

i am zapping you with pma, can you feel it hearty?

sorry bout the BFN shannon x

Cazza, i watched BB last night too. i feel slightly dirty but ill get over that soon

i think your dream is prophetic <nods sagely>

Luce - its pma all the way for the Lucys this month - we are way out ahead so far on the pma, without being carried away (well, i am convinced i am, regardless of facts, and getting very carried away, so wont speak for myself there). Cazz is nudging in front though, with her giant positives

hearty, on your chart page, it does say:

"My temperature has dipped below the coverline during the luteal phase. Does this mean I didn't really ovulate? Could I still be pregnant?

The coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool to help you see your ovulation pattern. Whether or not your temperature rises or falls below this line does not necessarily indicate anything significant. Individual temperatures can fluctuate at any time of the cycle, for both hormonal or non-hormonal reasons. A single dropped temperature usually doesn't mean much. You want to look at "the big picture" and see a pattern of temperatures over time. As long as you can see a biphasic pattern and a trend towards elevated temperatures after ovulation, there is no need to worry about a single dropped temperature or two.

If, however, you have so many lower temperatures that you can no longer see a biphasic pattern on your chart, (and you are taking your temperature accurately) this could mean that you did not yet ovulate and should consider yourself potentially fertile so you don't miss an opportunity to conceive."

i wonder if your coverline is just too high though. I say 'i wonder' when i actually havent got a clue but your temp goes much lower in the follicular phase

Thanks Jaymes!! x we will see you in July (sorry youre getting confusing opks, everyone is getting confusing stuff this month and we have very few bfps, June is just not our month collectively - July will be)

Nato(no)PMT (hopefully) xx

Michelle - :rofl: to your BOO! Haha! Every time I see "BOO"... I can't help but think of my friend who loves the clip of The Simpsons where Smithers tries telling Mr. Burns that they're not booing him, they're saying Boo-rns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRT70ceAMQ4

haha at 'temptress' and snarf at megg swearing - adda girl, dont hold back!!

this chart stuff, ive started doing mine and am trying to learn so sorry i cant offer any opinions yet. Im glad its not just me tempted to, er, adapt my readings

im deep into symptom spotting now, yesterdays cold went away but woke up with it again today, lots of cm, slight cramping today, slight boob pain in armpit

i am zapping you with pma, can you feel it hearty?

sorry bout the BFN shannon x

Cazza, i watched BB last night too. i feel slightly dirty but ill get over that soon

i think your dream is prophetic <nods sagely>

Luce - its pma all the way for the Lucys this month - we are way out ahead so far on the pma, without being carried away (well, i am convinced i am, regardless of facts, and getting very carried away, so wont speak for myself there). Cazz is nudging in front though, with her giant positives

hearty, on your chart page, it does say:

"My temperature has dipped below the coverline during the luteal phase. Does this mean I didn't really ovulate? Could I still be pregnant?

The coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool to help you see your ovulation pattern. Whether or not your temperature rises or falls below this line does not necessarily indicate anything significant. Individual temperatures can fluctuate at any time of the cycle, for both hormonal or non-hormonal reasons. A single dropped temperature usually doesn't mean much. You want to look at "the big picture" and see a pattern of temperatures over time. As long as you can see a biphasic pattern and a trend towards elevated temperatures after ovulation, there is no need to worry about a single dropped temperature or two.

If, however, you have so many lower temperatures that you can no longer see a biphasic pattern on your chart, (and you are taking your temperature accurately) this could mean that you did not yet ovulate and should consider yourself potentially fertile so you don't miss an opportunity to conceive."

i wonder if your coverline is just too high though. I say 'i wonder' when i actually havent got a clue but your temp goes much lower in the follicular phase

Thanks Jaymes!! x we will see you in July (sorry youre getting confusing opks, everyone is getting confusing stuff this month and we have very few bfps, June is just not our month collectively - July will be)

Nato(no)PMT (hopefully) xx

If I "talked" here the way I talked at home... Oy! I'm quite the potty-mouth! I curse like a sailor! Just ask Michelle... She's spoken to me on the phone! I don't ever hold back. I just try not to offend anyone here with my random shit, fuck, damn, hell, or any of the rest of it... mostly! I just can't hold it in sometimes! I loved the thread that used to be floating around about not holding back. Every 2nd or 3rd word was 'fuck.' It was great! LOL

My temps... whatever! Screw it! I got the blood drawn tonight. :shrug:

Then, then, then... I'm not sick really at all anymore, btw... My temp tonight was 99.50F (37.50C). Uhm... I usually run well below 98.6. I sometimes don't break 98. The only time I've consistently had a high "normal" temp was when I was pregnant... but not at 7/8dpo. And, I'm NOT pregnant! This is ridiculous! I'm so over it all!

ha nice one megg, me too, i sound like a fleetwood fishwife sometimes

if youre over it, im over it.

lets be over it.

I'm definitely over it!

Interesting factoid: I usually O on CD16. This time it appears it was on CD14. On my CD14, the moon was in the exact same phase as the night I was born... 2 days prior to Waning Crescent! Interesting? I think it might be! :)

Symptoms sound really promising, btw! I have everything crossed for you! :hugs:

OOooOOoOOoooooooOOooo moony facts.

i think its a sign, like when hearty heard the beatles.

i am gonna test on saturday which will be too early but ive held out this long (er, 6dpo)

Hey all!

Sorry but another twilight fan here! Love the books and the films i think the writing is great and really captures what its like to fall head over heels that first time. I think we all have our edwards and jacobs the ones that have to help pick up the pieces. Also love true blood even if i was a bit worried when i 1st heard about it as i loved the books. I'm afraid i am an Eric fan though Bill is a bit wet if you ask me!! Anyone here read the Anita Blake books by Laurell K Hamilton? Been a fan since i was 17 but they are not as well know as some of the other vampire books.

Wow look at that lots of a post with out obsessing about CM, CP, CD, BDing or any other TTC stuff - Just like a normal person :)

Megg - Love that clip of the simpsons always makes me laugh. Another fave is the smithers congo conga conga one . . .

Nato - Good luck with the testing lots of :dust: for you x

AFM - Still waiting to OV and getting lows on the CBFM, temps are low and staying level so just have to wait it out. Last cycle was a long one and that resulted in a :bfp: so i am trying to keep the PMA going x

Wow just caught up on all posts been out today looking at a school potential job there so should be doing my application form but wanted to catch up with you girls.

Hearty I'm sending you some of my PMA here it comes are you ready....... lots of PMA to hearty and her ovaries :happydance:

Woohoo, made me laugh the image of cazz running with a giant positive test just ahead of us popped into my head, dont ask me why think I'm slowly going a bit crazy.

I have to say I find the whole charting temp very confusing!! :shrug:

Hey all!

Sorry but another twilight fan here! Love the books and the films i think the writing is great and really captures what its like to fall head over heels that first time. I think we all have our edwards and jacobs the ones that have to help pick up the pieces. Also love true blood even if i was a bit worried when i 1st heard about it as i loved the books. I'm afraid i am an Eric fan though Bill is a bit wet if you ask me!! Anyone here read the Anita Blake books by Laurell K Hamilton? Been a fan since i was 17 but they are not as well know as some of the other vampire books x

I :heart: Anita Blake! I enjoyed the Twilight series, but thought the first movie was not great, and haven't bothered since. True Blood is a Huge hit with me! I made dh get HBO so I could watch it. I agree that Eric is way better than Bill!

NATO, keep us posted on the testing.

Megg, your temps don't seem that rocky compaired to mine, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I do not wake up at the same time everyday.

Thanks Lucy.1 and Lucy.2 for the PMA! You ladies are great!

Nato/Lucy.2, your signs do sound promising. My last BFP, I felt symptoms from 4dpo onwards. This may just be your month! I'm proud of you for resisting the test. How are you doing it? Such restraint! You really have no reason to start temping now. If you want to do it, wait until you get AF (which hopefully you won't!)

Jaymes and Raz, I knew I'd find some other vamp girls here! I'm not crazy about the Twilight movies, but the books did capture that teenage angst. I enjoyed going back to that time in my life. I've heard True Blood books are great and I definitely plan to read them. New season starts this Sunday! I love Eric! He's so hunky! I'll check out the other books you recommended.

Megg, I like to swear myself, so bring it on! So your temps are super high and mine went super low. I'm over mine too! FF took away my coverline and I'm not surprised. I can't believe I got two positive OPK's and still haven't ovulated. I'm annoyed. This happened to me last June. Maybe it is June? I need something to blame.

Well, I guess there is a chance I might still ovulate. I'm on CD25 now though. This is on the later end even for me. Will keep you posted.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->