June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

lol atm i am currently engrossed in "the undead serise" by maryjanice davidson

OOOOoooh all this talk about True Blood has got me all excited, I HEART True Blood & Season 3 starts over there in the USA this week im too jelous for words, were gonna have to wait months to get our vampire fix booooo!!! I am an Eric lover & a Jason Stackhouse lover for a bit of human totty (THAT BODY IS 2 DIE 4)!!!

Lucy1:- I hope ur right and it is a premonition [-o<[-o< Although im hoping the test is slightly smaller in real life, the one in my dream was seriously as big as me :haha:! Lovin the PMA by the way it keeps my spirits up.

Megg & hearty:- im sorry your having hell with your temps "did i OV didnt i OV" its stress u gals dont need :nope:. I hope u both did girls :thumbup:.

Nato:- What a bunch Big Bro have got this year haha I love it i get wayyyy to obsessed half way through like watching E4 where the speak but theres no sound hahahha :haha:. I need to get a life by the sounds of that last comment.

On me still feeling positive :happydance: trying my best not to get my hopes up but just gotta good feeling bout this month :hugs::hugs:

Hope everyones all good LOV CAZ XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Caz, Jason Stackhouse isn't too shabby, is he? Did you know he's really Australian in real life? I couldn't believe it when I heard his accent. He does a perfect American accent! I have to say, one of my favorite characters is Lafayette. I just love him!

Cazza, I want you and Nato and all the other ladies to get your BFPs this month, but secretly would miss you all on this forum. I know, I'm selfish! Apparently this isn't so secret as I just announced it to everyone.

Love you girls!

i love eric (swed) he he and also Bill (brit) lol i think bill is pretty sexy but i love the vampire diaries.

I know, it is so funny how none of the main characters are actually American! They all do a brilliant accent!

Didnt Eric die in season 2???
Cazz why dont you download each episode as they come out? If i had to wait for greek tv to air a decent show id be watching true blood in my fifties!!

Lynn is vampire diaries any good? I was thinking of downloading it but was worried that it would be a crap show as a result of the vampire craze at the mo.

Im rooting for all you disco testers left, hope you all get your bfps but like hearty said you will be missed!!

Did Eric die?? I can't remember! I know his maker did. He's too cute to die!

Vicky, where are you in your cycle? Are you out for June?

Hearty im pretty sure he died, although its been so long since that i could be mistaking his death with that of his maker! BTW why do american shows take such long breaks betweeen seasons???? I mean before watching season 6 of lost i had to re-watch most of season 5 just to refresh my memory!
Well technically im out for June, AF came 31 of May and now im on cycle day 11. I guess if i test end of June i could still be considered a June tester!!! However im not planning on taking another test until AF is overdue by at least 3 days....I just cant deal with the stress of POAS and seeing a bfn, id rather AF get me!

I have no idea why they take such long breaks. It is maddening! I rented Lost and caught up to Season 6 just as it started, so I didn't have to wait. God, what a show! Though I'm left with more questions than answers.

Oh goodie, you'll be with me to July at least! Hopefully you catch the egg though. Sounds like you should be ovulating soon. Good luck!

Yeah lost left me completely lost as well!!!!! I think after season 4 the script writers were probably high while writing the damn thing!!!!
Why are you so sure that you didnt catch the egg???? Come on it aint over till its over!!
Even if you do move on to July well keep eachother company babe dont worry!
Ill be ov next week with peak days Tuesday and Wed i think which means ill defo not catch the egg cause me and hubby arent too good with bd weekdays!!!!! LOL no stamina!!!!
Im aiming for a bfp in August,ill be ov during the weekend!:happydance::happydance:

Yeah lost left me completely lost as well!!!!! I think after season 4 the script writers were probably high while writing the damn thing!!!!
Why are you so sure that you didnt catch the egg???? Come on it aint over till its over!!
Even if you do move on to July well keep eachother company babe dont worry!
Ill be ov next week with peak days Tuesday and Wed i think which means ill defo not catch the egg cause me and hubby arent too good with bd weekdays!!!!! LOL no stamina!!!!
Im aiming for a bfp in August,ill be ov during the weekend!:happydance::happydance:

LOL! The writers were most definitely high! I love it!

Oh Vicks, I didn't catch the egg because the damn thing hasn't been released yet! My temps have been super low which means I didn't ovulate.

I totally can relate to the weekday issue! Seriously, my DH and I have a joke that I always seem to Ov on a Monday! We thought the only blessing to this last mc was that it would knock my O date to a better day, like Friday or Saturday. No luck. It was Monday the last 2 cycles!!!

HOWEVER....I just got another positive OPK just now. This is my 3rd one this month. Third times the charm??? Let's hope so! Maybe I'm still in for June. But at this rate, wouldn't be testing until July either. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

i had to skip the last few posts for fear of spoilers cos i still have half of season 2 on sky plus to watch

i LOVE the theme tune, i play it in the shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0eQL5R3bw4

theme tune + jason stackhouse = dirty in a good way

BRAVO hearty!!!! See i told you not to give up just yet!!!!!
Ill cross all body parts for your bfp darling!!!!:dust:

your completely right about the long breaks some shows even take a few years to come out again which i pretty annoying, mind you british shows can be pretty had also, although i thing with reality tv shows britain goes bloody OTT

NATOOOOO I LOVEEEE THIS SONG!!!!! i downloaded it on itunes & have it on my playlist on my iphone lol!! OH things im a weirdo but im sorry this tune is just so god damn horny hahaha Jason Stackhouse is a total babeeee. And hearty just informed me that he was australian so also has a yummy accent mmmmmmmmmmm!!! & Vic-lishious & Hearty-lishious no Eric is not dead thank god!!! pphheewwww!! Well in a manner of speaking he is dead he is a vampire after all (no heart beat bla bla bla) it was his maker who died on the rooftop @ sunrise.
Awwwww Vic u just made me excited that i may not have to wait? Do you use TVShack.net over there or is there a better one??. Cant wait for my Stackhouse fix :). Ive got season 1&2 on boxset & have already watched them twice over hahahaha!

As for the girlies on here who do get BFPs leaving i am pretty sure after how close we have all become on here were gonna stay a tight nitt group no matter what month we are in :hugs:. I will be happy to move over to July testers with you lovely lot if this month isnt my month :hugs:.

PS Im watching LOST as we speak on my laptop ive got 5 episodes to catch up on soooooooooo bloody exciting hehehehe :happydance:.

Lov all u girls x x x x Caz x x x

witch got me today....after BFP on FRER...dont have a clue :cry:

I am sooooo sorry sweetie :cry: WTF is going on with FRERs these days they are really letting people down A LOT!!
Sending you huge cuddles huny :hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry x lov caz x

OMG Hearty you got another pos OPK!!! get at it hun yee haaa!!!! x x

nooo!! im so sorry M2A, i really thought it might be your month, hope youre ok

Updates.....

1st June - vickyd witch got her :(, doddy0402, mummy2anangel, heva BFN

2nd June - zoefromsussex, lynne192 witch got her:(, Allym0101, sugrplum BFP!!!!!

3rd June - cutelou101 witch got her :(

4th June - Rmar witch got her :(, dan-o

5th June - Round2 witch got her :(, Vickieh1981, zeezee

6th June - Lawa, Decemberbride

7th June - Lindyloo, Cla

8th June - https://www.smileyslord.com/smileys/happy-birthday-smiley.gif to Nato

10th June - SimplyRhi

12th June - LeaArr, Mummy2Angel.

13th June - Jenna_1980

15th June - VGibs BFP!!!, goddess25, libbymarks198

16th June - NatoPMT, Megg33k, Lucina, Shaerichelle BFN :(

17th June - Omi

18th June - Cazza22, africaqueen, ruskiegirl

19th June - MinnieMone

20th June - heart tree, Sassy_TTC

22nd June - kafs78*

23rd June - Jaymes, debgreasby

24th June - Razcox, LucyJ

25th June - pregoinnorge

26th June - Elly2u

27th June - Lynne192

30th June - Round2, stellababy

haha at Raz talking like a normal person, not person possessed by the TTC monster

Cazza, i have no life apart from peeing on sticks and trying to stop chocolate making me eat it so i feel that BB starting is broadening my horizons.

Hearty, I will come back and haunt you if i am so lucky as to bfp all over June. My pma is faltering a bit with M2A's bad news. and yeay at it might be you leaving me behind. Dont leave me!!! <clings to leg and gets dragged round> <----I'm dead dignified me.

Get to it hearty!!!! Looks like the soy tickled things but mebbes didnt quite kick things off properly?

ahh at Vic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->