June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

NATOOOOO I LOVEEEE THIS SONG!!!!! i downloaded it on itunes & have it on my playlist on my iphone lol!! OH things im a weirdo but im sorry this tune is just so god damn horny

haha!! cazza, i so know

i have it on my ipod cos i dont know how to work an iphone and had to give mine to my husband.

i might move to july testers regardless of whether its my month or not. i might bring my sleeping bag. i will follow you all round and have to be told to go home.

Thanks girls :hugs:, im a bit off a mess today after finding out by my blood results that the death of my baby max at 13 weeks could have been prevented :cry:, that along with a FRER BFP and AF all in one day is killing me :cry:

oh my lovely, what devastating news - im so sorry to hear that

do you want to tell us what happened, i understand if youre not up to it

massive hugs xxxx

Well basically i was anemic about two years ago, so was told i would get my bloods taken at 8 week midwfie appointment just to be on the safe side....however at this appointment near the end the midwife said i'm going for my lunch you'll be fine getting your booking bloods done at your 16 week appointment....at the time i just went along with it. Everything was fine and we went for scan at 13 weeks and was told baby had no heartbeat....just one of those things apparently.

I havent been coping well so doctor ordered full blood count last week...which has releaved a long period of time in which i have had unbelivably low oxygen and iron levels in my body.....and with my levels being this low it is probable that at the stage my baby died he was deprived of oxygen....however if i had the blood tests done at my 8 week app...when my baby was still alive i would have been put on the tablets (which im now on)...and I would probably be 23 weeks pregnant by now :cry:...what a shit day :cry:....this bloody news, BFP on FRER, then AF.....:sad2:...sorry girls.

I hope we see some more BFP soon :hugs: x

oh my god, i feel sick for you.

thats a lot to take in, i'm utterly appalled at the nurse's lack of commitment to your care. WTF did she think she was doing... you needed a fing blood test. Im so angry for you.

Oh mum i cant imagine how you must be feeling right now.....
sending you all my love and lots of hugs

you're doing really well, however awful you feel, after all this in one day, you are doing well. Im so sorry that you lost the BFP sweetie xx

I dont know how to feel...im upset....im angry.....i want to complain....but it wont bring him back :cry:....i already have made a complaint about the same midwife not giving me any info i requested and telling me 'if i followed her advice everything would be fine'...i feel sick :cry: i just dont know how to take it in to be honest :(

Cazza i download everything from piratebay.org (ssssshhhhh!!!)

give yourself a few days for the information to be processed properly, it really is a lot to take in.

youre right that it wont bring him back, but if you have had cause to complain about her before, you might decide to complain as she might be giving other pregnant women the same service as you got - however you need to see if thats how you feel and see what you want to do once you have a bit of time to digest whats happening

It reminds me that sometimes the nurses dont always know best - i found that out when i had a tourniquet left on my arm for 2 hours in a&e, when i waiting in the wrong place for the wrong dr, despite me telling the nurse i should have been upstairs.

you wont know how you feel just yet, but i have a good idea how i feel about it, i'm furious you have been through this tragic loss for the sake of someone's lunch.

Okay... Took forever to catch up! WOW!

First, Eric is NOT dead! Well... no more than any other vampire is at least! They're all dead, aren't they? LOL

Second, I love that song... and I also love Lafayette! <3

Third, Mummy2... That's AWFUL that she put you off for her lunch and could have saved your baby's life if she hadn't! What a terrible woman! Can you complain? I hope?

Fourth, that brings up an interesting point. I'm severely anemic when I'm not on iron pills... and pregnancy depletes iron even quicker, does it not? Could my anemia have something to do with my losses??? I'm on 90mg of iron per day... have been for over a year and a half and my iron was only at 64 (when "normal" only begins at 60). So, could that be part of my problem? I feel terrible asking at a time like this... but I don't want to overlook something that could be important. And, to be honest, I missed my 65mg pill sometimes because of forgetfulness! I didn't really know it could be so important! Anyone? I'm starting to feel like an ass... because I think I might have caused it all by not being strict enough with my iron... I know that both times I was pregnant, the anemia symptoms came back hard and fast! SHIT! :(

so far nothing had been proven between iron and miscarriage but this is what has been proven and was true for me: "Unless your anemia is severe, it is unlikely to harm your baby. But iron deficiency has been linked to an increased risk of preterm birth and low birthweight. Anemia can also make you feel more tired than usual during your pregnancy"

many reason why my son was born premature but iron was one of them we believe along with my red blood cells attack him. he was a 33weeker.

i have also suffered from miscarriages and ectopic pregnancy, my iron has always been utterly terrible. i know you have to worry more about B12 deficiency

I'm a bit all over the place after my miscarriage but there is a chance I ovulated 2 weeks after my mc just after we were famiuliarising ourselves with bding again after 8+ weeks of not doing it :rofl:, soooooo IF af doesn't turn up then put me down for 24th June! xxxxxxxx

Hmm... Okay! Thanks! I feel a bit better now! I had a right freak out for a moment, to be honest! I'll try and keep my levels up better anyway in the future... but I'm glad to know that it probably wasn't the cause of anything.

Speaking of which... I want my progesterone results back! Dammit!

Oh, M2A, I am so very sorry to hear all of your news. The other ladies here seemed to have done a good job giving you support. I just wanted to send you a great big hug. :hugs: No one should have to deal with either of these things, let alone on the same day. Give yourself a lot of space and love this weekend. We're here for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Megg, where are those damn results??? I want them too!! Call them and tell them that people around the world are breathlessly awaiting those results!

Nato, thanks for the True Blood song. I love it too! I'm going to download it onto my ipod. You know I really do want you to get a BFP right??? But if you do, promise you'll swing by to give us a good laugh every now and again!

Ha ha Cazza about the horny part! I know what you mean. The entire intro to the show is pretty sexy!

As for me, I don't know what to think about my bod. I actually do have some CM that is borderline watery, so maybe I am about to Ov. Maybe the soy made my body gear up, but then my body said "nope, we don't Ov this early, you'll just have to wait missy." So, now, maybe, just maybe, I am going to Ov around my usual time (breathe sigh of relief). The best part is, it's Thursday!!! DH is much more up for BD'ing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday!!! Wish me luck, I'll need as much as I can get.

I wish it worked that way, hearty! I'm trying! LOL

Good luck!!! Go get your man!

a B12 deficinicy that was that other thing :haha:...my forgetfull noggin lol. Ive been put on Ferrous Fumarate and cyanocobalamin, both to take 3 times a day...good im dreading the side affects :blush: :haha:

Thanks for the support girls....im feeling a bit better today....trying to remain positive and order some OPK for the weeks ahead.

Hope you girls are all ok.....i'll have a look back at the thread tonight x

My sister so is my mother and i know that she takes these iron capsules but the docters stress that she must drink two large glasses of orange juice (fresh) a day for maximum absorbance of the iron. I know she also takes ferro folic but i cant remember the name of the capsules. Ill ask her tonight and let you guys know.
Hope we all have a good day!

Morning all! Its always so busy on here of a night i always have loads of pages to read :)

M2A - I am so sorry for the terrible day you had. We are all here for you and will be sending you lots of cyber :hug: to help xxxx

Nato - I love that song and your right there is something really dirty about it, its great! My DH also likes true blood so we watch it together. Cant wait for next week and season 3 (we download shhhhh!)

However asked about vampire diaries - I didnt like the vampire diaries but i have been told to try again and stay with it a bit, it seems the 1st episode is a bit crap but it gets better.

AFM - I have watery CM and got a high on my CBFM :happydance: so i think i am going to OV on sunday/monday and will get lots of BDing in the next few days. May need to change my testing date to the 28th now though to to oving late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->