• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

ARRRGGGHHHH Hubby chucked my 2 first response tests in the bin (faint positives)..........surely thats grounds for divorce right???

I'm gonna do an IC now make sure theres still a line!!xxx

WTF???? what was he thinking?? :shrug: That's got to be illegal...surely??

Hello luvs, I was working all day today and didn't have much time to check in. Will be working a full day tomorrow too and won't have internet access (oh the horror!)

Sorry the witch is getting some of you down. She is such a damn bitch isn't she? She's toying with me right now and I hate her for it!

Vicky's in the 2ww!!! Anyone else??? We still have a few more days in June. I really want to see some more BFP's!!

Oh my god Cazza why did you not warn me about these pessaries, GROSS!!! I've only used 2 and hate them already, but hopefully it will be worth it! :haha:

So I forgave my Hubby, he went out and bought 6 more tests for me (yes I needed that many) so I have clearblue, FRER and some tesco ones, I wanted to just see a definate answer this morning so I used the clearblue, dont want to get my hopes up but everyday I get through feels like a massive milestone at the minute, I'm not seeing my doc just yet or getting bloods or early scans, I feel like what will be will be so I'm just going to TRY and relax. I really hope some on you are joining me soon because this is a VERY scary journey and one I'm not ready to face alone! :cry:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1
Sorry she's toying with you, hearty! :hugs:

Woohoo, Sassy! We're here with you, hun! :hugs:

Yay sassy :happydance: we're with you and sending you loads of baby :dust:

Caz sorry your having a rough time know how you feel and hearty yes the witch is a total bitch!!

Big :hugs: to you all!!

I'm also doing the tww. It totally blows, and I'm ss like mad. I had a client at lunch yesterday tell me that if I keep complaining about heartburn he's going to start thinking I'm pregnant. Then my dh (yes, we work together,) pipes up with a "she hopes so". Um WTF was that? I thought per his request we weren't going to tell anybody at all. Just let people think I'm getting fat or something.
Grrr. Men! So confusing.

Men can be such idiots...
Im also in the tww, no symptoms whatsoever...Also im in a crappy mood and need some serious cheering up ladies!!!

Big :hugs: Vicky, why you in a crappy mood? How many dpo are you?

Jaymie - WTF? Why on earth would he say that? :hugs:

Vicky - What's wrong, love?

AFM... Temp... *drum roll*... 98.03! :nope:

Well first of all im annoyed since i dont really know what dpo im on due to the prolonged presence of ewcm....
Im also really upset by something that has been said to me at work. Basically our new health insurance plan was introduced, and while discussing it with the girls they pointed out to me personally that it does not cover miscarriage in the first trimester but does cover D&C and abortion costs. Like they are sure its gonna happen again...
I guess cause deep inside i also fear a repeat, having it heard out loud by others just added to my fear...Im now hoping that i dont get my bfp this month cause i feel all the signs are against me...

Well first of all im annoyed since i dont really know what dpo im on due to the prolonged presence of ewcm....
Im also really upset by something that has been said to me at work. Basically our new health insurance plan was introduced, and while discussing it with the girls they pointed out to me personally that it does not cover miscarriage in the first trimester but does cover D&C and abortion costs. Like they are sure its gonna happen again...
I guess cause deep inside i also fear a repeat, having it heard out loud by others just added to my fear...Im now hoping that i dont get my bfp this month cause i feel all the signs are against me...

Oh, sweetie! :hugs: Not to be crude, but FUCK THEM! That's awful to say to someone! :growlmad: Hearing it out loud does NOT make it true! I promise you that! I've been told countless times by someone who was trying to hurt me that I would never have children. I was even told once by a friend who I'm starting to think has no ability to filter what should and shouldn't be said! :growlmad: But, if I'm to believe them just because I'm terrified that its true... Then I should just give up, shouldn't I? And, then it WOULD be true!

I saw a thing on TV yesterday where people were writing down their greatest fears and then setting the paper aflame to just burn them away! Of course, its purely symbolic, but seemed to be SO cleansing! Maybe we ought to try it?

Megg i know i should just fuck them all but sometimes its really hard to be affected by what others say...I dont wanna be afraid, before this whole baby making buisness i was fearless! Sometimes i dont even recognize myself anymore....
The burning ritual sounds like a good idea, howver i have so many fears at this time that im afraid ill start a wild fire :rofl::rofl:

See you guys are making me feel better already!!!:hugs:

I'm with megg fuck them some people really need to engage their brains before they open their mouths. It will always be a scary time because of what you well all of us have been through but you can only hope that things will be different this time try and look for the positive and ignore people who say insenstive things as best you can it is hard, My brother said to me "so you've miscarried its no big deal you move on and try again" this upset me so much he just didnt understand and I dont think he meant it the way it came out.

I truly believe we will all go on to have happy healthy pregnancy!

I saw a thing on TV yesterday where people were writing down their greatest fears and then setting the paper aflame to just burn them away! Of course, its purely symbolic, but seemed to be SO cleansing! Maybe we ought to try it?

I love this idea Megg we should all do this.

Vicky - I know what you mean about the wildfire! I would have to narrow my fears down to probably just TTC-related ones! LOL I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to phobias!

Lucy - I think we should all do it! I'm seriously considering it. I feel like I need to do something right now.

As far as people needing to engage their brains prior to speaking... I told a friend about what was going on with my aunt, and instead of just hugging me saying that it would all be alright, he decided it was the appropriate time to try and shove religion down my throat for a couple of hours... because "this would be less depressing if believed in God and believed he had a plan and everything happens for a reason." Uhm... No, worrying that there is something awful wrong with someone you love isn't easier if you believe that its happening for a reason. I can't fathom any reason that would EVER make that acceptable in my mind or heart. Plus, he knows how much I hate it when someone tries to "convert" me. Why do it when my heart's already breaking?

Yeah that shoving religion down your throat also does my head in....
After my second loss everyday someone would tell me that if i believed in god then knowing my babies went to heaven would make it mean something!!! WTF????? My reply was always if i did believe in god i would hate his guts about now as i dont see what part of his grand plan taking babies is....

Oh my god Cazza why did you not warn me about these pessaries, GROSS!!! I've only used 2 and hate them already, but hopefully it will be worth it! :haha:

So I forgave my Hubby, he went out and bought 6 more tests for me (yes I needed that many) so I have clearblue, FRER and some tesco ones, I wanted to just see a definate answer this morning so I used the clearblue, dont want to get my hopes up but everyday I get through feels like a massive milestone at the minute, I'm not seeing my doc just yet or getting bloods or early scans, I feel like what will be will be so I'm just going to TRY and relax. I really hope some on you are joining me soon because this is a VERY scary journey and one I'm not ready to face alone! :cry:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am here with you Sas, and I feel the same way. I was refusing to go see the doctor right away as well. I found out on the 18th, and I am going to see the doctor on the 28th. I would put if off longer, but he is going on holidays for the month of July. You aren't alone dear, and I will hold your hand the whole way:) :hugs:

I am also glad to hear you are still testing. I too want to test periodically just to make sure my bean is still there.

Exactly, Vicky! EXACTLY!

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, because that's not the aim here! I love that we all have the ability to believe whatever we choose. And, I love that there are so many different belief systems to choose from so each person can find the one that fits them! I RESPECT everyone's beliefs. But, if I respect his beliefs and would NEVER try to convince him that he was wrong... Then, why can't I have the same courtesy extended to me?

I wish that I believed all these awful things were for some greater good... but I'm not going to pretend I believe it just to "feel better"... because that would be lying to myself. :(

Sorry... I didn't mean to derail this. I'm feeling like an ass now. I'm going to kindly ask for subject change while everything is civil, because I don't want to think about the alternative. I love this thread! :hugs:

Anyway... How's everyone's Wednesday going?

Edit: Allow me offer a new subject change! Got a call from my mom. My aunt has had her CT scan and MRI, and she was whisked away to surgery this morning to fix her Cervical Spinal Stenosis! The amount of function that will return after the surgery remains to be seen... as it could be anywhere from 0-100%! But, this has only been going on for 3-4 months... So, we're hopeful that there isn't much (if any) lasting nerve damage! This morning was met with a sense of hope! I'm thankful for that! Medical science is an amazing thing! I'm scared that she's in surgery as I type... but I'm ecstatic that they're taking such good care of her and fixing her problem at this very moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->