• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

I hope all goes well for your aunt megg!!

My wed is alright apart from feeling a bit crappy stupid period and starting to feel a little nervous about my interview tomorrow. Been practising interview questions and getting everything ready for lesson tomorrow.

Good luck with the interview Lucy :thumbup::thumbup:

So as i said in a previous post, im in the 2ww and although dont really know what dpo i am and even though i promised i wouldnt symptom spot here goes...
I have tons of creamy cm, which has a strong metal like smell (tmi sorry) and also i just brushed my teeth and my gums bled sooo much! The only time this happens to me is when im pregnant... I really dont wanna read to much into this but thought id share with my disco girls anyway :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Meggs, good luck for your aunt!

Vicky and Jaymes, I'm also in the TWW and trying not to symptom spot. I have to confess I already took a HPT (BFN) but that doesn't mean much since I don't know when I ovulated (vicky I'm with you on confusing EWCM...and I've just been bad at tracking CM/CP this month). I think I'm maybe about 9 dpo going by an online fertility calendar? But don't really know. No symptoms, though :( Good luck to you both...and all the June testers!!

Sassy, congrats on the BFP!!! :)

Allie it really sucks not knowing when you ovulated doesnt it????? I have and will resist testing until July 3d! I HATE getting bfn....I really dont mind so much if AF comes, but taking the test really depresses me!!!
I really wish i was one of the ladies that got implantation bleeding, it would sooo help with the guessing GRRRRR!!

Meg how you holding up girl?

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm doing much better at the moment... mostly! Aunt is out of surgery and doing fine. Doctor considers it a success. We won't know about permanent damage until probably tomorrow (at the latest)... could be anywhere from 0-100% on recovered function. Hoping for something close to 100% obviously... But, even 70-80% would be fantastic, really!

My chart is still tripping me out though! If I change it to "Fertility Awareness," I get dotted crosshairs. But I can't imagine that I deserve them. I'm just certain that the temp spike was due to the Provera. But, I've never reacted to it like this before! I've always on the 4th or 5th day after the last dose. Always spotting by 3rd or 4th day after the last dose. But... Today is the 4th day... and my temp is still WAY high and no spotting. I don't know what to do! I don't want to get my hopes up that I might have ovulated after all... but I don't have an explanation! And, since it "can take up to 14 days" to start AF, the doctors aren't going to be concerned despite the fact that I always start in 4-5 days!

Hoping to see some more BFP's in the last few days of the month, girls! Rooting for those of you who are still waiting! :hugs:

Good luck with the interview Lucy :thumbup::thumbup:

So as i said in a previous post, im in the 2ww and although dont really know what dpo i am and even though i promised i wouldnt symptom spot here goes...
I have tons of creamy cm, which has a strong metal like smell (tmi sorry) and also i just brushed my teeth and my gums bled sooo much! The only time this happens to me is when im pregnant... I really dont wanna read to much into this but thought id share with my disco girls anyway :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Vicky - those are some pretty good symptoms for sure. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Best of luck hun....

I am currently 7 dpo an have been testing pretty much every day since 1 dpo. Damn ic tests are so cheap and I have a ton, so why not? First half of my cycle I use lh strips then I switch to hcg... :blush: I have a serious problem!
Anyhow after lunch I had to come home from work as I have been hugging the porcelin goddess iykwim. I have a feeling it was the chicken, but couple that with me feeling the same after dinner last night and going to sleep at 7 pm either makes me have a stomach bug or... Well it is entirely too soon to be getting that symptom, right? Must be a bug then.

Jaymes - in my first pregnancy, I was sick before I was even 3 weeks pregnant! I had a feeling being pregnant was causing it, but I didn't find out for another week that I was (just before missing my period). So it very well could be:)

Yay! Anecdotal proof that you CAN symptoms spot vomiting this soon!!! :happydance:

I am currently 7 dpo an have been testing pretty much every day since 1 dpo. Damn ic tests are so cheap and I have a ton, so why not? First half of my cycle I use lh strips then I switch to hcg... :blush: I have a serious problem!
Anyhow after lunch I had to come home from work as I have been hugging the porcelin goddess iykwim. I have a feeling it was the chicken, but couple that with me feeling the same after dinner last night and going to sleep at 7 pm either makes me have a stomach bug or... Well it is entirely too soon to be getting that symptom, right? Must be a bug then.

Testing every day?????? crazy Chick!!!!
FX your chucking up is a symptom babe, we need some more good news seems like the disco girls have gone all folk lately!

My symptoms disappeared as fast as they appeared, so dont come looking for good news from me!!!

I am crazy, but they are the ic tests which I have decided that really they are just something for me to dip in my pee cup. I have my real tests stashed away for later use. Like 1 day after my af is due. I'm proud of myself for not breaking into the box yet, I've had them since Saturday.

So my symptom spotting for today. :D
I woke up with bad heartburn and a headache. I fell asleep super early again last night, about 8:45, and still feel exhausted. I have loads of pma at the moment, but I do have some cramps. This tww is for the birds!

I am crazy, but they are the ic tests which I have decided that really they are just something for me to dip in my pee cup. I have my real tests stashed away for later use. Like 1 day after my af is due. I'm proud of myself for not breaking into the box yet, I've had them since Saturday.

So my symptom spotting for today. :D
I woke up with bad heartburn and a headache. I fell asleep super early again last night, about 8:45, and still feel exhausted. I have loads of pma at the moment, but I do have some cramps. This tww is for the birds!

I went to bed at 9:30 last night, slept until 5am, then went back to sleep from 5:30-7:30am!!! I'm still tired too! EEK!

No heartburn yet today... *touch wood*.... woke up starving though! Thought I had the beginning of spotting this morning, but it was like super super pale orange tinted CM. It was almost gone last I checked. I had to look about 3 times to even see that it was for sure tinted. So, definitely nothing to write home about! Temp dipped this morning... Thought that and the tinted CM was promising for AF... but maybe not! :( I have ZERO PMA... because I'm still not really convinced I ovulated. I think its just the Provera being awful to me for some reason! :growlmad:

Jaymes - when is testing day? I'm excited, because it sounds like a BFP. Fingers are crossed :)

Megg - hang in there. When do you think you are due for AF?

Jaymes - when is testing day? I'm excited, because it sounds like a BFP. Fingers are crossed :)

Megg - hang in there. When do you think you are due for AF?

Well... That's the problem. I took Provera, and I normally start spotting 3-4 days after my pill and start bleeding 4-5 days after my last pill. Today is the 5th day after my last pill, and I've only just (like 10 seconds ago) finally had a tiny bit of pink on my tissue. So, hoping today? I "expect" her today... but I don't know if she'll show or not! FX'd that she does!

I am not familiar with the Provera at all. But I do know how crappy it is not knowing what is going on with your body, so I feel for you. I hope she comes soon so that you know your cycle, or that it is a BFP:)

Hello ladies. I read up on all your posts, but might have forgotten some of it by now, so forgive me.

Lucy, I hope the interview went well and you get the job!!!

Megg, glad to hear your aunt is out of surgery. Hope she is ok. Sounds promising that AF is on her way to me. That's how I often start her too.

Jaymie, your 8dpo symptoms do sound promising. I'm crossing everything for you.

Vicky, the co-worker thing is hideous. Absolutely unacceptable behavior on their part. Like others have said, what they say, doesn't make it true. I know what you mean about not feeling anything in the 2ww, I'm right there with you.

Sassy, congrats on the BFP!!!

Good luck to all the other ladies in the 2ww.

AFM, I'm 13dpo. Have been having very light brown spotting when I wipe with tp since 8dpo after having some blood during BD'ing on 8dpo. No symptoms whatsoever. Nothing. I know I'm not pregnant. I did a test this morning and it was a BFN. So now I'm just confused. I've never had a LP this long. Nor have I spotted like this during my LP. This is the strangest cycle I've ever had. I'm more annoyed because at this point, I'm totally going to miss my Ov window for July since I'll be out of town. AAAARRRRGGGHHH!

Oh gosh, I totally emphathize with you guys who don't know what's going on with your body this cycle. :hugs: So frustrating! Not knowing is definitely the hardest part.

Jaymes, I also have a headache and am with those of you who have been abnormally tired. :sleep: I was also awake in the middle of the night feeling nauseous,laying there wondering if I'm pregnant...this all came on very suddenly after no symptoms at all. But, how do I know if it's pregnancy symptoms or just PMS? During my last pregnancy before my mc I had super sore breasts, backache, etc....none of that this time....

:dust: for some BFPs in this last week of June. :)

I am not familiar with the Provera at all. But I do know how crappy it is not knowing what is going on with your body, so I feel for you. I hope she comes soon so that you know your cycle, or that it is a BFP:)

Thanks, hun! I hope I have an answer soon too!! :hugs: How are you feeling?

Hello ladies. I read up on all your posts, but might have forgotten some of it by now, so forgive me.

Lucy, I hope the interview went well and you get the job!!!

Megg, glad to hear your aunt is out of surgery. Hope she is ok. Sounds promising that AF is on her way to me. That's how I often start her too.

Jaymie, your 8dpo symptoms do sound promising. I'm crossing everything for you.

Vicky, the co-worker thing is hideous. Absolutely unacceptable behavior on their part. Like others have said, what they say, doesn't make it true. I know what you mean about not feeling anything in the 2ww, I'm right there with you.

Sassy, congrats on the BFP!!!

Good luck to all the other ladies in the 2ww.

AFM, I'm 13dpo. Have been having very light brown spotting when I wipe with tp since 8dpo after having some blood during BD'ing on 8dpo. No symptoms whatsoever. Nothing. I know I'm not pregnant. I did a test this morning and it was a BFN. So now I'm just confused. I've never had a LP this long. Nor have I spotted like this during my LP. This is the strangest cycle I've ever had. I'm more annoyed because at this point, I'm totally going to miss my Ov window for July since I'll be out of town. AAAARRRRGGGHHH!

A longer LP is actually always a good thing. But, I understand the frustration, hun! I'm sorry! :hugs:

My spotting now seems to be even less than before... and it wasn't much before! *sigh*

Oh gosh, I totally emphathize with you guys who don't know what's going on with your body this cycle. :hugs: So frustrating! Not knowing is definitely the hardest part.

Jaymes, I also have a headache and am with those of you who have been abnormally tired. :sleep: I was also awake in the middle of the night feeling nauseous,laying there wondering if I'm pregnant...this all came on very suddenly after no symptoms at all. But, how do I know if it's pregnancy symptoms or just PMS? During my last pregnancy before my mc I had super sore breasts, backache, etc....none of that this time....

:dust: for some BFPs in this last week of June. :)

Each time can be different! I hope its a BFP in the making instead of PMS! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->