• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Hearty how are you feeling? Hope your AF arrives soon it sucks having to wait when you know its on its way.

Hows everyone doing today?

Hope nato is alright thinking of her :hugs:

Glad I could make you smile, Lucy! :hugs:

My temp better nose dive tomorrow... or the universe it going to get it! :growlmad: Its usually lower than this 2 days after my last pill... and it certainly isn't supposed to go UP!

But, the cramps? I have THOSE already! :hissy:

Megg any updates on the temp dive hun???

Hope everyone is having a good day, the temperature (not bbt by the way!!) has finally gone down a bit today in Athens so its much more pleasent at work, at least we arent sweating like pigs!!!

NATO sending you all my love hun!!!:kiss::kiss:

Hearty - Sorry she won't let you get on with it! :hugs:

Jamie - Definitely need to both be due mid-May!!!

Vicky - Uhm... It went UP!

So, here's my history with Provera:

The first temp is the 1st day after my last pill, second temp is the 2nd day after my last pill, etc. The -- days are the ones when I forgot to temp! The last cycle is my current one! Pic aids in seeing what I'm on about!

Provera #1

97.6 CD1

Provera #2

97.2 CD1

Provera #3

--
--
97.0 CD1

Provera #4

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1001/4723463629_d9b783840f_b.jpg

Hmmm and you're trying to convince me that temping is easy?????

Nah, this isn't a difficulty with temping... This is difficulty with MY BODY! Temping just requires you to be able to put a thermometer in your mouth, read the numbers when it beeps, and type them into a website! My body... It needs to come with a fucking manual! :haha:

:rofl::rofl:

Think of it differently hun....You are special!!!! You stand out!!!

kisses

:rofl: But, I don't want to stand out in this case! I should start spotting today... but, with a temp in the 98's? :( Doubtful!

Hey my body is a mystery this cycle as well....I still have ewcm!!!!!!! Either i have none or i have it all the time so when and if ive ovulated is a complete mystery this cycle!!!

Ugh... That's no fun! That's why we're trying to pull you over to the dark side of TEMPING!

Ok enough is enough! I will start temping!!!! Should i wait for AF to arrive and start on CD1?

Thanks Jaymie. That's a fun image! How are you doing?

I'm really doing much better. Thanks! How are you?

it is so super easy, I set my alarm and when it goes off I pop a thermometer in an when it beeps I write down the results. Then I am free to snooze (or come on BnB) until my 2nd alarm goes off. :flower:

Ugh... That's no fun! That's why we're trying to pull you over to the dark side of TEMPING!

BwaHaHaHa :twisted: (rubbing hands together) no really, it is super easy, and my np appreciates it!

NATO, as always. We miss you love.

Ok enough is enough! I will start temping!!!! Should i wait for AF to arrive and start on CD1?

I would start now so you'll be in the habit of it by CD1 (if you have a CD1)!!! Just start a free FF friend account. There's a really nice temping tutorial if you're so inclined. Very informative... from what I hear! I couldn't be bothered! :rofl: Get a digital thermometer that shows 2 decimal places (basal thermometer). Yes, the 2nd decimal place makes a difference! Then, just try and take your temp around the same time each morning... and make sure its the first thing you do. Like, keep the thermometer within arm's reach of the bed. Don't get up and walk around, no drinking or smoking, etc. Pop it in your mouth first thing, most remember your last temp if you happen to not write it down or anything. I had a friend who would take a pic with her phone of her temps so that she didn't even have to open her eyes entirely! LOL Then, FF does the rest! :hugs:

Thanks Jaymie. That's a fun image! How are you doing?

I'm really doing much better. Thanks! How are you?

it is so super easy, I set my alarm and when it goes off I pop a thermometer in an when it beeps I write down the results. Then I am free to snooze (or come on BnB) until my 2nd alarm goes off. :flower:

BwaHaHaHa :twisted: (rubbing hands together) no really, it is super easy, and my np appreciates it!

NATO, as always. We miss you love.

Glad you're feeling better! :hugs:

Yes, NATO... We do miss you! :hugs:

I missed this one. No, don't wait. Start as soon as you can, then you'll have some practice in. Just make sure you correctly put in your lmp. Good luck.

Oh, and don't start with the ear thermometer. (I did:dohh:)
Also it really helped me to read all of the online course they offer. It's free and has loads of things I didn't know.

Megg what i cant smoke befor i temp??????!!! discrimination against smokers once again.... :coffee:

Ok so i have to buy the special thermometer 2morrow and ill start Thursday...

Just a reminder Megg...I havent forgotten your prediction!!!!:ninja::ninja:

Megg what i cant smoke befor i temp??????!!! discrimination against smokers once again.... :coffee:

Ok so i have to buy the special thermometer 2morrow and ill start Thursday...

Just a reminder Megg...I havent forgotten your prediction!!!!:ninja::ninja:

I know! And, buying things for your next cycle is the best way to coax a BFP out of hiding! :)

Yeah, can't really put anything in your mouth (sorry that sounds dirty) before the thermometer each morning! You can smoke immediately after you temp though! :) My PSA for the day: You shouldn't smoke. Its not good for you! :rofl:

TTC is bad for my mental health, but im still doing it right?????!!!!

Thanks for the morning laugh girls :)

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Nato - hope you are ok! :hugs:

Morning ladies. Megg, take it from me, you CAN spot and have temps in the 98's! You are special! I just know AF is going to rear soon. Maybe the same day for both of us!

Another day of spotting for me and another day of high temps. Annoying. I had an awful night last night and totally broke down. Really, there was no one thing that set me off. I was just feeling sad, must be PMS. Then I didn't get a good parking spot after work and after I parked, one opened up right in front of my house. I decided to skip the gym so I could come home, pour a glass of wine and finish reading my book in the beautiful weather. I opened the freezer to get something and the freezer door broke. I had to take everything out of the freezer to fix it. Plus I was starving. I literally was standing in my kitchen, holding frozen peas and crying! I finally fixed the freezer and poured my glass of wine. Had a bite to eat and felt much better. Didn't end up reading as DH came home. He was irritated too, so we both shared our irritations and laughed. Had a great salad for dinner with lettuce from our garden. I even poured myself a second glass of wine. Felt pretty tipsy after that! I never drink on a Monday, but decided I deserved it!

Vicky, I thought you were going to try temping yesterday? If you can, get a thermometer that stores the temps. Mine stores up to 5 temps. It's great because I often don't open my eyes when I temp. Once it beeps to indicate it has captured my temp, I put it back on my nightstand and sleep a little more. I look at the temp and record it when I wake up.

Jaymie, glad you are doing better! It is amazing what a day can do.

Lucy, I'm hanging in there. Thanks for asking. How are you doing?

MsA, how's the bub?

Cazza, where are you?

Nato, miss you luv!

yeah hearty i was gonna start Monday but i warned you all of my total absent-mindness and lack of discipline!! Also i dont yet have the fancy thermometer...
Sounds like one of those nights where everything goes wrong hon! Mine are usually topped off by me taking something out of the fridge to heat up and i end up spilling it everywhere...Usually its something in soup form or peas which takes ages to clean up LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->