• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Sorry to hear about your shitty night, Hearty! :hugs: That's no good! And, you will find me utterly shocked if I spot with a temp in the 98's. The highest temp I've ever spotted with was about 97.9 and it was late in the evening before a much lower temp the next day. My body just DOESN'T spot unless my temp is under 98. But I 100% hope you're right! If AF shows for you in 2 days, then we will likely start on the same day! She needs to fly my way NOW!

oh Hearty, I'm sorry you had an awful night. I am glad you were able to share and laugh with your DH. I hope you have a much better day/night today! You deserve it.

I feel like testing again, just to make sure it is still there. I booked an appointment to see the Doctor on the 28th to get it confirmed. Wonder how many times I will POAS before then?!

Right now I just feel like I have horrible PMS because I am so irritable. I left the house this morning telling my spouse that I am not his slave and he needs to start picking up after himself because I refuse to live like a slob (and it's only a few empty bottles on the counter!!). I feel like men are just useless creatures right now. And today marks one month ago I lost my baby. So I am just really feeling like crap today. Any suggestions on how to deal with the irritability?? :(

oh Hearty, I'm sorry you had an awful night. I am glad you were able to share and laugh with your DH. I hope you have a much better day/night today! You deserve it.

I feel like testing again, just to make sure it is still there. I booked an appointment to see the Doctor on the 28th to get it confirmed. Wonder how many times I will POAS before then?!

Right now I just feel like I have horrible PMS because I am so irritable. I left the house this morning telling my spouse that I am not his slave and he needs to start picking up after himself because I refuse to live like a slob (and it's only a few empty bottles on the counter!!). I feel like men are just useless creatures right now. And today marks one month ago I lost my baby. So I am just really feeling like crap today. Any suggestions on how to deal with the irritability?? :(

None of mine are viable options when preggo!

Uhm... Honestly, keep some distance from him until you feel better. Maybe some relaxing music... meditation, if you do that sort of thing... yoga is great... reading, if that relaxes you... What would you normally do to de-stress? Do THAT! LOL

I agree with Megg....Mine are strict no-nos when preggo LOL!
why dont you watch an episode of glee???? Lately this has been doing the trick for me!

Just don't watch the season finale... or the Lady Gaga one... or the "funk" one!!! Uhm... Those are REALLY depressing!

lol! I would usually have a drink as well, but I think it is best if I avoid that one:)

Yoga is a great solution. I haven't done that in a couple of months and I bet it would help. I do read as well, so maybe I will just try those options. The Yoga video I have is the Biggest Loser workout one, do you think that is still ok to do? Think I will watch the episodes of Cake Boss I have recorded as well:) Man what I would do to go to his bakery and eat all those delicious looking treats!!! I'm drooling!!! :)

lol! I would usually have a drink as well, but I think it is best if I avoid that one:)

Yoga is a great solution. I haven't done that in a couple of months and I bet it would help. I do read as well, so maybe I will just try those options. The Yoga video I have is the Biggest Loser workout one, do you think that is still ok to do? Think I will watch the episodes of Cake Boss I have recorded as well:) Man what I would do to go to his bakery and eat all those delicious looking treats!!! I'm drooling!!! :)

Uhm... I can't imagine even the Biggest Loser yoga workout being too intense. Maybe just take it easy? Or put on some relaxing music and just go into some of the more relaxing positions without the dvd? Really, stretching and breathing doesn't require too much instruction when its just for calming purposes!

I didn't mean drinking, actually! I don't drink! :rofl: I meant Xanax! It works like dream, but its FDA Class D pregnancy rated. So, its a big no-no!

Sorry you had a rough night hearty I think we all have days like that probably best to get it out of your system and glad you and hubby could share how you felt and have a laugh together. Really hope your AF arrives soon.

I'm ok just in alot of pain having a bad AF :cry:

msarkozi Im sorry your feeling crap today could you do something to remeber you lost little one maybe like a candle or something. I know this is easier said than done but try to relax. Maybe talk to you OH explain how you are feeling so he understands. You've got all sorts of hormones flying round your body so your bound to be more irritable/sensitive at the moment. Take care of yourself.

:hugs:

Thanks! What I would love to do is have a nice hot relaxing bubble bath!! But that won't be happening anytime soon.

Hope you are feeling better Lucy! I am a huge pill popper when I have pain, so I suggest a bottle of Midol and a glass of wine to wash it down with. And to curl up with a nice blanket in front of the tv, and just relax.....oh and eat all the chocolate you want! :hugs:

Uhm... I can't imagine even the Biggest Loser yoga workout being too intense. Maybe just take it easy? Or put on some relaxing music and just go into some of the more relaxing positions without the dvd? Really, stretching and breathing doesn't require too much instruction when its just for calming purposes!

I didn't mean drinking, actually! I don't drink! :rofl: I meant Xanax! It works like dream, but its FDA Class D pregnancy rated. So, its a big no-no!

XANAX LOL!!!! Ahhhh brings back fond memories!!!!!!

XANAX LOL!!!! Ahhhh brings back fond memories!!!!!!

I know, right? <3

sounds like Xanax is something I am going to have to start stocking up in my cabinet for the future:)

You girls are funny! It's nice to see the :rofl: Brings a smile to my face! Thanks

Hi girls - Megg33k - LucyJ - NatoPMT -

My ultrasound results came back "normal" - I use air quotes or else I'll laugh. After the abnormal bleeding starting on my OV date and lasting 11 days, I still did not get my regularly expected AF this month. So I'm kind of in a holding pattern until I can start charting again.

You guys have been amazing - thank you for your support and caring!

Jenna

Jenna - I know all about "normal" vs normal! :hugs: Hope it gets sorted sooner than later!

msarkozi - Xanax has probably saved my life a time or two! *sigh*

Jenna I'm pleased that the ultrasound was "normal" hope you get your AF soon so you get back to charting.

msarkozi thanks still feeling rubbish hoping it eases of soon I'm curled up on the sofa now watching an old episode of friends and will get my hubby to run around after me!!

ARRRGGGHHHH Hubby chucked my 2 first response tests in the bin (faint positives)..........surely thats grounds for divorce right???

I'm gonna do an IC now make sure theres still a line!!xxx

that sounds like a good plan. Maybe hubby can give a nice back rub as well???? :)

ARRRGGGHHHH Hubby chucked my 2 first response tests in the bin (faint positives)..........surely thats grounds for divorce right???

I'm gonna do an IC now make sure theres still a line!!xxx

Oh no! Surely grounds for a divorce! :growlmad: Enjoy your IC! Post a pic? We never got a pic of the FRER's! :(

Hello my gorgeousness's sorry I've been neglecting u all I've been a liitle low today
stupid periods I feel dead moody like I wanna strangle someone haha!!
Just had my weekly fix of Vampire Diaries so that's cheered me up a bit :), now it's time for Big Brother yayyyyy!!

I've not caught up on all the posts girls but I promise to be on tomorrow, cross my heart hope to die stick a needle in my eye!!:haha:

love ya's xxxxx Caz xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->