June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Sounds like a plan. I'll have to think of a good bottom line for your ovaries when I attend your intervention. Something like, If you don't straighten up or get help, I will no longer look at the charts that you are making confusing.

Hey ladies!
Heart and meggles ofcourse cycles are of male gender, if they were female would they be sooo cruel to us???? Ill take care of the intervention.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTLa-ZI2wuI&feature=related

Hearty if youre 11 dpo we are cycle synced finally!!!!

WTF!?! Why is ff toying with me? I woke up, took my temp and BAM! They change thier minds. I'm only 7 dpo now? How does that make any sense? I feel cheated!:nope::growlmad::hissy::confused::saywhat:

Jaymes ill add ff to my list and kick it in the nuts as well!!!

I know I was already out for the June testing but actually can I be put back in for the 30th. Lets hope this cycle is better than my early June one lol

I'm volunteering for the intervention!!

June seems to a very confusing month for everyone what is up with our bodies I swear they have a mind of their own hope megg, hearty and jaymes that you are all doing ok?

Vic's hit list :haha:

Would someone like to kick my last cycle in the nuts too?
I've not got a chart, but I can give you the dates if you like xD

Im on it Heulyn!!!!
Im not on speaking terms with mine at the moment either. I am now back to ewcm as of today...WTF????

Vicd do you need to have your cycle kicked in the nuts?

Sounds like we need a baby&bump mafia!! :gun:

Take a look at this for a cycle that needs to be kicked in the nuts:

I miscarried for the 2nd time on 23rd March 2010...
I started my usual mini-pill (POP) Micronor not long after, BUT since then I've had some weird bleeding...
It was caused by the Micronor I think, and I've stopped it now.

Here's the dates:

Tues March 23rd: M/C @ 5+2 weeks.
Mon March 29th: Bleeding Stopped (6 day bleed)
Tues March 30th: Started Micronor

6 Days No Bleeding.

Sun April 4th: Bleeding Started
Sat April 10th: Bleeding Stopped (6 day bleed)

3 Days No Bleeding

Tues April 13th: Bleeding Started
Tues April 20th: Bleeding Stopped (7 day bleed)

19 days No Bleeding

Sunday May 9th: Bleeding Started
Fri May 14th: Bleeding Stopped (6 day bleed)

6 Days No Bleeding

Thurs May 20th: Bleeding Started, Stopped Micronor
Friday May 21st Bleeding Stopped (2 day bleed)

And that's been it, so far I'm up to day 35 of No Bleeding. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Do you reckon that the 9th to the 14th was my period, and that the 20th and 21st could have been IB??

Vicd do you need to have your cycle kicked in the nuts?

Sounds like we need a baby&bump mafia!! :gun:

Oh Em Gee! Coffee almost came out of my nose just now:coffee::haha: but seriously, yes kick mine in the nuts as well!

wow that was confusing!!!!
Ive never had IB babes so cant offer any advice...Your cycle needs serious nut kicking though!!!

wow that was confusing!!!!
Ive never had IB babes so cant offer any advice...Your cycle needs serious nut kicking though!!!

I think it needs it's nuts amputating, nevermind kicking!!
BUT hey-ho.. if I get a bfp I don't care how awkward it's been!

Heulyn, this is a list of side effects for this type of pill.
Adverse reactions reported with the use of POPs include:

Menstrual irregularity is the most frequently reported side effect.
Frequent and irregular bleeding are common, while long duration of bleeding episodes and amenorrhea are less likely.
Headache, breast tenderness, nausea, and dizziness are increased among progestin-only oral contraceptive users in some studies.
Androgenic side effects such as acne, hirsutism, and weight gain occur rarely.

Sounds like you got yhe irregular bleed that is listed, but you should talk to your doctor if you think that may not be the case as that sounds very strange to me.
Sorry I couldn't help more.

hey heulyn,

that is confusing could it be down to the mini-pill? Hope you do get a BFP!

Heulyn, this is a list of side effects for this type of pill.
Adverse reactions reported with the use of POPs include:

Menstrual irregularity is the most frequently reported side effect.
Frequent and irregular bleeding are common, while long duration of bleeding episodes and amenorrhea are less likely.
Headache, breast tenderness, nausea, and dizziness are increased among progestin-only oral contraceptive users in some studies.
Androgenic side effects such as acne, hirsutism, and weight gain occur rarely.

Sounds like you got yhe irregular bleed that is listed, but you should talk to your doctor if you think that may not be the case as that sounds very strange to me.
Sorry I couldn't help more.

I know, it's a pain.
I never used to get these side effects :wacko:
I went to see my doctor about it, and he advised me to lay off the hormonal contraception for now, as not only does it make my body go mad bleeding and making me fat, but it hasn't seemed to have worked!
:shrug:

I have no advice to offer anywhere! :( My month is too confusing on its own!

I hope we all get it worked out very quickly though! :hugs: all around!

Edit: Wait... Are you trying? Or not trying, Heulyn? I only just realized that it a birth control pill! I'm not having a go at you... I'm just honestly confused! LOL Either way, I hope you get... the result you want! :)

Wow, there has been a lot of nut kicking and amputations happening while I've been sleeping. I like it! I'm glad we have someone like Vicky taking the lead on all of this nut kicking (nice video btw).

I'm seriously baffled by everyone's cycles! Megg, yours is dropping and I see 2 days of spotting now! Maybe the threat of a nut kicking was enough.

Jaymes, no idea about yours. The temps are a bit rocky. If it isn't a BFP, maybe fanjita temping would be a better way to go :rofl: Love that word, thanks Nato!

Vicky, what is up with all this ewcm?? I'm so jealous of your abundance of it, but it must be maddening.

Heulyn, I wish I had something to offer with your cycle. I'm not familiar with the course of action you are taking. I'm also wondering if you are currently ttc right now. I hope you sort it all out.

Lucy, even though you got AF, at least you know where you stand right now. Your cycle needs to kick our cycles in the nuts.

AFM, still no AF. Had a temp spike this morning. Spotting stopped yesterday. No other symptoms. Not testing for another day or two. I hate seeing BFNs more than anything. I'm still not convinced this is my month due to all the lack of symptoms.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

Hearty I'm glad that I know where I stand its sucks to get AF but it would suck even more if I didnt know I really feel for you girls. My cycle will come and sort all yours out no problems!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->