• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

I figured out the cause of my ewcm...My body is getting back at me for all the horrible grapefruit juice i consumed this cycle. In reality i think its not even ewcm im leaking but concentrated grapefruit :rofl::rofl:

Goodmorning Hearty babe!!! very promising taht the spotting has stopped and your temps increased right??????

I figured out the cause of my ewcm...My body is getting back at me for all the horrible grapefruit juice i consumed this cycle. In reality i think its not even ewcm im leaking but concentrated grapefruit

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vicky - :rofl:

Hearty - Perhaps it was enough... but it hasn't completely scared her out of hiding! Even my spotting isn't "normal spotting" for me. Its all very confusing! :wacko:

It seems that your lack of spotting and temp spike could be a good thing! FX'd for you!

I'm going to eat a grapefruit tree next cycle then! Damn it, I will get ewcm! (or concentrated grapefruit juice disguising as ewcm). Either way, I'll be happy.

Yes, I guess my temp rise and lack of spotting are good signs. If you can't tell, I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. I did that last cycle and was so upset when AF came.

Vicky, we need your inner ninja to come out and scare Megg's AF right out of her!

No word from Nato on my part. I've seen her post on FB. I haven't responded as I want to respect her space. I'm guessing she just needs some distance to work things out. I really hope she comes back but totally understand if she doesn't.

Agreed... I've seen that she's alive and well on FB... but I've also resisted posting to her! I would like to see her back... I miss her! But, I would totally understand if chooses to stay gone! :hugs: to her... if she reads this!

To answer everyone's confusion:

Me and Will have been TTC for almost a year now, and when we lost our second baby, I decided to go back on my pill.
So no, we weren't actively trying to concieve this time, but we had decided after I stopped my pill that we would go back to NTNP... but it looks like it might be a bit late for that xD

Agree think she needs some space hopefully she'll come back if and when she's ready. Big :hugs: Nato.

To answer everyone's confusion:

Me and Will have been TTC for almost a year now, and when we lost our second baby, I decided to go back on my pill.
So no, we weren't actively trying to concieve this time, but we had decided after I stopped my pill that we would go back to NTNP... but it looks like it might be a bit late for that xD

Ohhhhhhhhh! Gotcha! Well, that makes perfect sense, actually! I do hope its a bit late for that! :) I think I already said so in my "race" thread... but I'm so sorry to hear about your losses! :hugs:

What happens when June is over? Do we still keep using this thread to continue our ridiculous antics? In some ways, I will feel bad taking over the July thread like we have done with this June thread. Should we start a chatters thread in this forum? I don't know what we'll do!

PS - Where is the lovely Cazza? Haven't seen her around in a while.

I haven't seen Cazza either! Hmm...

I'm on CD1!!!! :yipee:

Uhm... I don't think we should probably take of the July thread like this either! I'll make us something... Hold on!

Here we go:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/357962-disco-derail.html

can I stay in the group still?

If you had been to the thread, you would have seen me saying, "You too, preggos! You can't escape this DISCO DERAIL!"

So, uhm... YES! OF COURSE! LOL

lol, thanks Megg! :)
ummmm, I guess I don't always pay attention :dohh:

HELLOOOOOOOOOO sexy ladies!! :hi:
How the hell r we all?????? Feel like were long lost friends that havent spoke for like forever but in baby bump bump years iykwim??, in real life its been a few of days but still ive missed you all :hugs::hugs:

Im feeling much better now, had a few shitty days on my period where i was just like FFS i havent got the energy to do this anymore. Its a year next week since i lost my beautiful twins and im still in the exact same situation now as i was then only i have lost 2 more babies since. And to think we were so determined to have our baba by now :cry:.

I know i'll shake it off & get back into things when we move over into July i just really feel like ive had enough of June already & this month has gone on & on & on!!! I feel so bad for ranting because i know some of my little lovelies on here are still in land of limbo waiting on AF or hopefully BFP's?? (hopeing with all my heart girls).

I have read back a couple of pages & u girls really do make me laugh :haha: ur complete nutters & i love it!!!

Still no signs of Nato i see :cry: hope she's ok :hugs:.

Meggles i am LOVING our new disco ball on the July thread :happydance: Its bling with a capital "B".

I hope only good things come from July & none of these crazy cycles like we have all had :wacko:. PLEASEEEE let our bodies do their jobs next month [-X[-X .

What is everyone up to this weekend?? any plans?? Lov Ya's Caz xxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

No problem, msarkozi! LOL Is there something else I could call you? Just curious! :)

Caz is back! :yipee: You'll be back in the swing of things soon... I'm sure of it! :hugs: Thanks! I loved the multi-disco ball! Want one for above my bed for the less interesting, more about insemination sessions!

Nato was posting about pears on FB just a moment ago... So, I would say that she's TECHNICALLY fine. I'm not a crazy stalker... It was the first post on my page when I peeked in a moment ago!

Since Nato you started this great thread I think we should end it with a tributehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImFOKIt2vPI&feature=related

WE MISS U!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->