• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

Thumpette, I just looked at your blog. It's so nice to have such a good writer share their beautiful perspective: painful, beautiful, or a combination of both. I got chills and cried a little. What a gorgeous baby. xo

AnnieMac I saw your name on this thread and popped in, so happy to read you got your bfp!!!!!! This is great news congrats!!! In sure you will have a happy and healthy 9months!!

Thanks Annie, writing has helped me a lot, and it's my way of remembering Max and sharing him. He was so beautiful- such a surreal moment after he was born, just love and joy and pride and devestation. Hopefully he'll have a little brother or sister soon and they'll know all about him. Hope you are keeping well! Xxx

im out ladies. AF showed on time.

but im going to stop for a while. cant really cope with this every month. im sure il pop up again at some point. xx

im out ladies. AF showed on time.

but im going to stop for a while. cant really cope with this every month. im sure il pop up again at some point. xx

Sorry hun :hugs: I completely understand. It really takes a toll when you want something so bad that never seems to happen. Best of luck.

Sorry to hear that Sugden- well done for being brave enough to take a step back, I hope when you've had some time and try again it happens quickly xxx

I'm so sorry, Sugden.

No one should have to live month to month like this. I look forward to seeing you on here again though! Massive hugs.

I agree with thumpette. Taking a step back is brave. Wishing you a lovely break from it all and everyone on BandB will be here for you when you return x

I'm 8dpo today, feeling a bit symptomy but I always do- wishful thinking I think! Have a slight stinging pain when I pee which was an early sign with Max. Had some pinching pain yesterday quite low on my left hand side, also (pardon tmi) but weirdly craving sex! Been so used to ov focused sex and hadn't really been bothered apart from that- but very different today! According to ff AF is due on weds. That'd only give me a 10 day luteal phase. If no sign on weds I'll test thurs morning. Still don't think I oved this month so trying to be realistic

was just browsing BnB yesterday and came across this thread, with lots of names i recognize.

:wave::wave::wave:

and thumpette, i have just spent the last 2 days reading your blog from start to finish. i am so sad and angry for what happened to Max and you and your husband. life is just so unfair. i cried so many times. your writing is beautiful and heart wrenching. i am so glad you and your husband have been able to lean on each other and hold each other up. i can see the love you have for each other and for Max in all your photos. you are doing an amazing job at honoring Max. i know you don't know me, but i am inspired by you and your story. so, thank you for sharing.:hugs:

Wow thanks so much Jumpingo. I feel so honoured when anyone takes the time to read- especially since it's getting a bit epic! It means more people know Max and care about him- that's the only way I have of keeping him alive somehow xxx

Hi Jump :happydance: Hope all is going well with you!? I am back here.... again.Praying for a rainbow. I have hope though and am not going to give up xx

Thumpers I have read your blog start to finish was heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time I sat and cried ! He is a adorable little man and the picture you had done were breathtaking , I take my hat off to you and your husband your the bravest !!! I hope you both get what your both deserve to be blessed again with another beautiful child who aim sure will grow up loving max as much as you both do ! I wish to say thank you for sharing your story and the darker moments of your life together , was beautiful to read and don't think I will ever forget ! Xxx
Ps will write Max's name in the sand for you I walk passed the beach all the time

Hi Jump :happydance: Hope all is going well with you!? I am back here.... again.Praying for a rainbow. I have hope though and am not going to give up xx

i am doing well. slowly coming out of the self-induced denial about being pregnant (that was my default defense mechanism - just pretended i wasn't pregnant:wacko:) starting to get a bit more than just a taco belly and very impatiently waiting to feel movement.:coffee::thumbup:

i have everything crossed for all of you to get your rainbows.[-o<[-o<[-o<

Took a test this morning- around 10 dpo. Bfn😔

I know it could just be too early but feeling crampy and pmt-y today so have a strong feeling I'm out. It's all so hard.

Sorry thumpette. there's still time, don't get down just yet.

I tested this am too (9dpo) and I swear I see something super faint. I can't figure out how to upload a photo from mobile though. I might have to try to do it from my computer when it's not 4am lol

Fingers crossed hopeful! You need to switch to desktop view and then it'll give an option to upload xxx

under the reply box, you should have the choice to "Go Advanced" and then scroll down and you can choose "Manage Attachments" and upload.:thumbup:

putting on my squinting eyes!:winkwink:

I got it! :haha: it was so hard to get a pic... It looks darker in person. Fx I'm not crazy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member