• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

Hi.....

il be testing on the 20th of June...hoping this is the month. Have tried extra hard, used preseed for the first time too. My due date would have been the 27th and im already getting so down about it. i was so sure id be pregnant befor my due date...its upsetting.
2.5 years trying and nothing to show for it apart from a painful mc.....

so..... keeping everything crossed this month!!

so sorry for eveyone's losses :(

xx

Hello, everyone (and hi again Sugden xx). Do you mind if I join? I went on a tww thread, but I think ttcal is the only place for me. I'm 9dpo and am trying to hold off testing until the 18th. This is my 3rd cycle trying after a loss.

I'm so sorry for Tiny's and everyone's sad news. GL to everyone.

TinyLynne, I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you plan to push your doc for some investigations to see what's going on?

.hopeful.one., hoping for good news for both of us on the 26th.

Hi AnnieMac :) hope ur well love x

my thoughts are going out to you tiny :( awful time, just awful xx

Sugden, 20th June is my daughter's birthday (and she was a rainbow baby), so I'm hoping the day carries good vibes for you. It's hard when your due date gets so close and you still aren't pregnant.

Welcome, AnnieMac, and best of luck holding out til the 18th!

So sorry tinyxxx

So I finally got a positive opk yesterday (day 15) so hopefully ov today. Hubby is half dying with man flu but I'm pumping him with hot whiskeys to keep him in action! Worried that the late ov might mean my luteal phase is still fecked- haven't gone beyond a 26 day cycle so hoping I will this time!

InVivoVeritas- thanks for those kind words :) hoping it carries some luck for me then!

AnnieMac.... 2 days left.. keeping everything crossed for you! x

How is everyone doing? Fx that someone pops on with good news. Anyone testing tomorrow?

How is everyone doing? Fx that someone pops on with good news. Anyone testing tomorrow?

well... AF due on Sat.. so il start testing on friday i think. i dont want to do it wed as im sure it will turn negative and then il be a grump cow all day haha.

friday.... (with a chance of maybe Thursday!) lol :thumbup:

when are you testing?? we MUST get a BFP for fathers day! xx

Yeah, I've decided testing too early is way too stressful. Was going to test tomorrow but now might hold out another day. Yay Father's Day bfp's!

So much for holding out. But I got a bfp. Cautiously optimistic and trying not to panic!

Just looked at this thread as its good to see how everyone is doing even though June wasn't my month.
Congrats Annie!!!! :happydance: How many dpo are you!? Exciting!

Congrats Annie! Brilliant news! I'm 4dpo now tho not feeling hugely optimistic I oved at all cos I had no ewcm. Fingers still crossed tho- if no AF by next Weds I'll test!

Oh my god!!!! AnnieMac!!! Congratulations!!! Im in shock fir U! So so pleased xxx

Thanks everyone. You're such sweeties. I'm about 15dpo. I have to go into the doctor already on Wednesday because I have a clotting disorder that I recently learned about. I'm assuming this is sort of just a planning meeting because you can't see anything at 4.6 right. I might refuse a scan if it's offered.

Well, a new kind of anxiety from ttc that hopefully I'll get used to. In the meantime, I'll be cheering you all on to distract myself!!! XOXOXO

Thumpette, I have no symptoms and the ewcm was nothing impressive. And I barely had symptoms last time, but I don't think it was because it was doomed. I had plenty of hcg to be getting symptoms. Don't count yourself out! No one's the same and some of us don't get many signs.

Good luck at the docs Annie! Your right about symptoms, some of us take a while to get them. I did with both of my angel babies, but like you say I don't think it's because they were doomed I think it is because we are all different as you say. Got everything crossed for you! Hoping we will all be joining you in the pregnancy club soon xx

Thanks Annie! You never know! In the meantime it's always a boost to hear good news! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->