• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

Trying4first1

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I am on cd8 after my Dand C (2nd loss) last month. Me and DH are TTC again this month. Will see how things go! If AF is late I will be due to test at the beginning of June! Anyone else be doing the same!??

:dust:

xxxx

I will be a june tester. Day 12 follicle tracking is Tuesday, and so likely insemination Thursday or Friday. Clomid shortens my cycles. It's our last try. We are out of donor sperm and money then.

Hi Ladies. This will be our third month trying post mmc. I am on cd 3 right now so af will be due on June first. If she doesn't arrive I will test on June 2nd (if I can make myself wait that long). I tend to be a poas addict so that says it all right there...

Baby Dust to both of you!
:dust:

hi! im on CD3 too. this is my 2nd cycle post mc. prolly testing first weekend of june if af wont caught me!

baby dustssssss to all of you!!! :dust:

Can I join? I'm on my second cycle post D&C now, DH and I will start trying next week:thumbup:

So if af doesn't make an appearace, I'll be a June tester!

Fingers crossed!!

Ps, noobie question, what's "cd"?:shrug::blush:

cd 11 I have cycles ranging from 11-180 days so hahah good luck to me! but will be monitoring for ovukation fx

Yayyy for more June testers!!!! :happydance: Welcome!

Amigone- i have everything crossed for you that this time everything works out for you! Sending you all of my positive thoughts!

hopeful.one- I am sure i will also be a POAS addict too hahaha. So hard not to at times. I have bought some cheapies off of eBay :haha:

Tinkai and Bunanie -I am also now second cycle post MC (Didn't try last month as had D and C) body needed time to recover. Lets hope our bodies are ready to go again!

Comotion89- Wow 180 days is a long time! Monitoring ovulation sounds like a fab idea! Fingers crossed for you

xx

Hi all! I'm on my CD3 of in my 3rd cycle ttc after mmc/d&c. Hopefully I'll be able to test on June 4th. This time I'm switching up my vitamins and taking more B6 & Vitamin C to lengthen my lp.

Best of luck to you all! I'll be excited to see how it turns out!

Best of luck to everyone! I'm cd8- should be testing June 1st if AF doesn't make another early appearance!

and to you thumped! :flower:

CD 11 here. feeling very nervous! DTD on CD 7 and again yesterday on CD 10. Maybe some more DTD at the weekend :haha:

I'm cd6 today. Still waiting for AF to go away. I think hubbs and I will be bd everyday this cycle during the magic week. Really hoping it'll happen now as we would be due for a valentines baby :)
Anyone else with me? How sweet would that be?

Omg. I'm so sorry, I thought this was the tww section. >_<

Sending dust!! I hips you all get your Rainbow babies. :dust:

Cd 11 today. Having light ewcm today and yesterday and getting high readings on cbadvanced opk (though I got that for 7 days last cycle before I got a peak). My due date would be Feb 9th but they would induce me early because of Max so it would be anytime from Jan 19th. Max was born on Jan 12th so it would make for a very emotional month but I'll deal with that to have a precious baby in my arms &#128154;

I will be testing sometime in early June hopefully. CD9 at the moment. The boring part of the cycle! ;-) xx

I'm cd6 today. Still waiting for AF to go away. I think hubbs and I will be bd everyday this cycle during the magic week. Really hoping it'll happen now as we would be due for a valentines baby :)
Anyone else with me? How sweet would that be?

A Valentines baby will be awesome :) My last MC baby was conceived near Valentines day this year so be nice to have a baby in my arms Valentines Day next year...................:)

We are now also DTD quite a bit. Going for every other day and then day of positive OPK and day after and day after that for good measure (SMEP). On CD13 and no positive yet though :nope: Theres was us saying we were going to be casual, Just can't help ourselves! :wacko:

I probably have another 2 weeks until then. :-(
Oh well, we will just BD for fun in the meantime anyway! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back