June testers!!

Only dtd with dh once yesterday and I think he's dying lol we will dtd at least 2 times till I o :)

All of a sudden I feel like throwing up,dizzy but I don't think I ov'ed yet I should Friday/Saturday, must be the clomid but wow sucks

I've taken another FRER, again got a squinter line >.< My mom saw it though, without prompting from me. I don't know what is going on tho. Monday, I thought AF had arrived. Horrible cramps during Monday, and bleeding. But, bleeding only lasted like two days, and there was barely anything there. Some light pink blood, as well as brown. *Possible TMI* usually my periods are heavy enough for the first few days that I have to change my tampon every 4 hours or I bleed through. This time, I wore a tampon on Tuesday for 12 hours...and there was barely anything on it when I took it out. Just spots of brown o_O so confused!

I've taken another FRER, again got a squinter line >.< My mom saw it though, without prompting from me. I don't know what is going on tho. Monday, I thought AF had arrived. Horrible cramps during Monday, and bleeding. But, bleeding only lasted like two days, and there was barely anything there. Some light pink blood, as well as brown. *Possible TMI* usually my periods are heavy enough for the first few days that I have to change my tampon every 4 hours or I bleed through. This time, I wore a tampon on Tuesday for 12 hours...and there was barely anything on it when I took it out. Just spots of brown o_O so confused!

Could just be normal spotting during early pregnancy especially since it was brown,I spotted pink when I found out I was pregnant with Riley that lasted almost 6 weeks.

Hopefully the line gets darker fx.

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

I don't want to be a downer, but whenever I get spotting at 10+ dpo, it just means AF is coming. I hope for you it means something different!

Could possibly be but I have almost a week still but I'm never suprised.

Good luck, K! I had that last cycle and thought for sure it must be IB bc it was 5 days away from expected period, but nope. AF got me all the same. I hope it means something different for you!

Thanks I hope so since temp is still really high

I think I'm out wiped and saw the smallest amount of pink
:(

was right to hace a bad feeling temp still high this am and when I wiped it's RED!

I feel like maybe not trying next month feeling defeated
:(

Kaiecee, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how defeating this is. I'm feeling bummed too about TTC overall. But realistically, even if you don't "try" next month you'll still be trying because you know too much about TTC and your body to totally ignore your fertility signs. But maybe it's worth trying with less tracking for awhile if it drives you crazy? For me it's worse when I don't track, because I feel so antsy with less information. But then again, I'm just as nutty with it, so maybe I'm just nutso no matter what. :p *Hugs* This process can be stressful. I hope the next phase is a good one for you.

I need to temp if not I'll go crazy.
Not doing clomid this month just because my gallbladder is hurting so bad I'm scheduled to go into surgery August 5th I'll get that over with and start clomid the following month.
I will still not use protection this month but we will see.

Kaiecee, it's frustrating but your time will come.. I'm 31 about to be 32 and I'm still trying for my first.

I really shouldn't complain,I have a wonderful family.

I'm with you GAgrl, halfway thru 32 here and still trying for #1. I actually scheduled an appt with my obgyn for tomorrow afternoon to start talking about fertility health. Because I'm not totally outside the normal range of trying yet, they may not give me the time of day, but we'll see. I just want to feel like I'm doing everything I can. I'm so ready to be pregnant. :-/

If I don't conceive after my operation I'll go see my dr and see if their is anything else I can use or do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->