June testers!!

Hi Ladies!

I'd like to join as well. This is my first regular cycle after my CP and I'm currently on CD4! Fingers crossed for this month.

Hi ladies.... May I join? I am cd 3 on cycle 15 of ttc #3. I had to take the last 2 months off due to a CP after my first round of Clomid and iui and also because of my thyroid. I will pick up my Clomid tomorrow and start it cd 5-9, start opks on cd12 and hope I O. Clomid made me O late last time and we had to use the trigger. Soooo I should be testing around June 26th.

Blaaaaaargh, I thought I was 10DPO today, because I read my calender wrong and I tested this morning. But turns out I was 9DPO.

BFN a-hoy! Been totally bummed out for the rest of the day. So I've decided no more testing for at least another 5 days when AF is due.

Still have INSANELY sore boobs, runny/stuffy nose and constant bloatedness- all the while wanting to eat everything in sight.
Grrrrr.

Hope everyone is doing okay! <3

I'm going to try my hardest and wait until Friday or Saturday when AF is due, to test. I'm already so tempted though :lol: I've got to keep busy this week to distract myself!

Sticky dust to everyone! :dust:

3 dpo will maybe start testing at 8 dpo fx

I'm resisting the urge to POAS today, I'm a day behind my ticker, so 8 days until AF due I think I might have to cave and test this weekend!

My AF is due on Saturday and I am itching hard to POAS again today... Although I have a feeling it will be a bfn I still want to..

Mine is also due on Saturday! Can't deal with the disappointment again, so I think I'm going to be patient! But we'll see (;

I know I'll be gutted if it's negative, hopefully with such a busy week ahead with my eldest's birthday coming up I'll forget till Monday which is 2 days before AF due

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=554799

Well I took a test as they're just laying about the house.
I ate a sandwhich and came back to the test, so within a few minutes. There was the FAINTEST of lines; which if I'm honest, I had to squint, tilt and try in different lights to see it. So, I'm not counting it.
Now I'm more annoyed as I'm no closer to knowing but got my hopes up for 0.2 of a second. Will try again in a few more days as I told myself I would!
Well done everyone who has far better will power than me!! :dohh:

So there's a few of us with AF due on Saturday.

Lavapanda that's why I'm resisting as much as I can! I hope it really was a line and you'll see a darker one in a few days! :dust:

I had some weird ewcm yesterday so I tested this morning and bfn. Ready for Saturday to go ahead and start cycle 4... I'm not temping or anything this coming cycle.. We are just going to enjoy it. I'm giving it to God.

Sorry to hear that Gagrlinpitt, fingers crossed June is your month. Currently 6dpo and it is dragging so badly! Don't think I can hold out till Monday to test!

FINALLY got my positive OPK this morning!! Looks like I get to be a June tester after all!!

5 dpo when do you ladies start testing?

Cycle #2 actively trying while breastfeeding my 18 month old daughter. Should be testing June 23! Hoping this is our month!

I caved and tested early today. BFN! Think I'll wait until Saturday now

I have a slightly long cycle of 32 days. My next period is due June 14th, I will probably start testing on June 10th. I may have potentially missed my chance this cycle... My ovulation test yesterday looked positive, but we didn't get a chance to :sex:, so we will be doing it tonight. I didn't take a ovulation test this morning, but my CM seems to be a lot less today. So here is to hoping I can get pregnant the day after ovulation!

Hi can i join please. I also have longer cycles. Around 36 days on average. I'll be testing around June 16. This will be my 3rd cycle trying for our second child. Going to try not to symptom spot too much this time around and just relax more. Also going to get back into a regular exercise routine. Ooh just saw that you are from Aus wouldluvabub, what area?

Ill be testing around the 16th and the 20th..... :dust:

I just started my first round of clomid this month and with the side effects Im really hoping this will be the only month. I guess we will see.... I know these next two weeks will feel like forever. Glad to see some of you are right here with me. We can all get our BFPs this month!

Urrrrgh. Bought a new set of tests as those last ones couldn't make their minds up with what result they were wanting to give me.

I'll test tomorrow and then will leave it if AF doesn't show her witchy face. Got cramping in right side at 11dpo, no idea what that's indicating.
Got some weird feeling going on down there, I'll be honest. Putting it down to a hefty monthly on it's way! Buckling down the hatches as I type. . .

@babynewbie, sorry for your BFN still plenty of time though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->