• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

I'm in such shock right now I thought I saw a line this morning but this is so clear and blue irl no denying that. I just can't believe it's true!!!

I've got I think 1 early aydmed one and a couple of clear and simple. Oh and a digi. I'm cross I don't have more until at least Tues. Here's an aydmed 10miu one I dipped in the same sample. It's very hard to see but there is a line. The cb has just picked it up so well x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230623-235350.png
    Screenshot_20230623-235350.png
    2 MB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20230623-235408.png
    Screenshot_20230623-235408.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
I've got I think 1 early aydmed one and a couple of clear and simple. Oh and a digi. I'm cross I don't have more until at least Tues. Here's an aydmed 10miu one I dipped in the same sample. It's very hard to see but there is a line. The cb has just picked it up so well x
Oh I see that one too!! Clear blue has honestly become my go to especially for their "newish" pink dye version. FRER have gone downhill so much, they're just not the best anymore, still very good, but not the best. I think clear blue is taking the lead now.

The problem I have getting them here in the states is nowhere sells the red dyes, most of the places I'm going around me have only the blue dye cb's.

@josephine3 which type of digi do you have? The weeks indicator ones are supposedly very sensitive, I think they’re meant to be 10miu/ml? Could possibly show positive when you’re getting lines on the early tests!

Yes it's a weeks indicator but it says on the pack it's a 25 so will give it a few days for that I think x

Yes it's a weeks indicator but it says on the pack it's a 25 so will give it a few days for that I think x
How many dpo are you now? (Sorry I haven't been keeping very good track lately of where you ladies are at lol)

That’s so strange, no idea why I had it in my head they were more sensitive then! Definitely worth holding out using that one then especially with how expensive they are!
Am excited for your next test, will be cheering you on to see those lines darken!

Digi always freaked me out lol. I was always too nervous to take them because they'd say "not pregnant" lol.

Which app do you ladies use to track pregnancy and ovulation tests? Like the ones that you can take a pic of the test with?

Which app do you ladies use to track pregnancy and ovulation tests? Like the ones that you can take a pic of the test with?

I used the premom one love I found that the best app xx

@jellybeanxx them weeks indicator tests are higher hcg required to get a positive on them the one that says pregnant not pregnant on are supose to be 10miu xx

I use premom for OPKs, Fertility Friend is my all time favourite app for tracking cycles etc and it does have a function for OPKs and HPTs but I’ve never got on with it.

I used the premom one love I found that the best app xx

@jellybeanxx them weeks indicator tests are higher hcg required to get a positive on them the one that says pregnant not pregnant on are supose to be 10miu xx

I have spent years YEARS being convinced it was the other way around :haha:
I do tend to avoid digis unless I’m definitely pregnant and getting dark lines though because of the sheer cost of them so obviously haven’t had much use out of them myself!

Thanks ladies! Is it an APK or on app store?

Just took these two, feeling very intense what feel like early pregnancy cramps. Do you see 2 vvf lines?? I seriously believe I can in person.

Attachments

• 20230623_212102.jpg
    20230623_212102.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 22
Hey ladies, which IC's are 10 miu and not 25? So far the medical wondfo, the premom, and the easy@home all say 25 miu.

@jellybeanxx clearblue do make a specific 'early digi' which is 10miu not sure which one it is.
I only happen to have one as it came in a multipack last cycle with 2cb early and it was the cheapest option on amazon haha :haha:
Im 10dpo today not sure wether to tea now with fmu or wait till later as my evening urine is generally better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->