• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

Oh @Kiwiberry I do see what you mean I think I might see something on the top one x
Most of those ic should be 10miu if you buy the right ones lol. Just type in 'early pregnancy test' when you search amazon.
I soooo wish I had more cb early so I could do a good line progression. I'm gonna waste so much money when I get paid on a billion different tests lol

Oh my dayyyys @josephine3 test woman :test: :haha:

@Kiwiberry I do see something there! One Step are 10miu/ml but I don’t think they’re as good as they used to be. When I was trying for my eldest they were really popular and I got my first line on them but I just don’t see them being used as much as more. Less and less of the strip tests seem to be as sensitive!

FF gave me crosshairs this morning :happydance: my temp isn’t quite where I’d want it to be to convince me of ovulation but it’s still some hope and I’ll take that!

Lol @tdog and @jellybeanxx I'm so cross I don't have more tests in and literally no money to buy more till tues. So I'm gonna miss prime progression time which is sooooo annoying!! I've just caved and dipped my last aydmed one, they takes ages to develop tho so pics to follow!

Here it is, this is the same brand that yesterday just had that faint squinter shadow on! Big difference!! 10dpo today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624-124212.png
    Screenshot_20230624-124212.png
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20230624-124257.png
    Screenshot_20230624-124257.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20230624-124225.png
    Screenshot_20230624-124225.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
I'll probly post my progression pics in this thread so as not to upset Sugger too much I think she's having a really hard time, she said she's gonna step away for a bit so the thread might be all yours again this month @jellybeanxx!
Who else is still to test this month? I need someone to share the next part with!! Ooh can I get a:bfp: next to my name please jellybean? It would be so cool to see!!

Its ok Josephine3 im still going to run my thread, ive sent u a post on there about the pills. Will put a bfp next to your name. Congratulations

Here's a progression pic. Such a big difference from last night to today, obvs the bottom one is today 10dpo around midday. I didn't want to write on it while it's still wet incase the ink runs lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624-133829.png
    Screenshot_20230624-133829.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
Here's a progression pic. Such a big difference from last night to today, obvs the bottom one is today 10dpo around midday. I didn't want to write on it while it's still wet incase the ink runs lol

Ive added you. And can please check my post i sent you regarding the pills

@jellybeanxx @josephine3 Thank you ladies, sadly as expected nothing to report today. Only did FMU, probably won't test anymore till tomorrow FMU, we'll see if I can actually go through with that haha :haha:.
Here it is, this is the same brand that yesterday just had that faint squinter shadow on! Big difference!! 10dpo today
Your tests are looking beautiful :cloud9:. I wish I could say with confidence that I would be joining you, but sadly it's still up in the air for me lol.

Hey ladies, the first test s are FMU from this morning. The second is last night's test compared to this morning's, last night is on top. I feel like I can really see a difference? Am I just crazy and imagining seeing anything?

Cramping/stretching is still crazy, I'll go a little bit without feeling it, and then all of a sudden I feel like I'm thrown back in time to when I was pregnant with my LO's. I am feeling it so strong, it makes me want to test. Normally I would never ever test at 5/6 DPO. The nausea is coming in waves too, but it's not super strong.

Attachments

• 20230624_110952.jpg
    20230624_110952.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 20230624_113407.jpg
    20230624_113407.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
@josephine3 congratulations again lovely! SO pleased for you! Have updated the front page!

@Kiwiberry I can maaaaybe see something? Can be so hard to catch those early lines on photos

@josephine3 congratulations again lovely! SO pleased for you! Have updated the front page!

@Kiwiberry I can maaaaybe see something? Can be so hard to catch those early lines on photos
Yeah it's almost impossible, I get it to focus on it and then it goes right back to focusing on the words of the handle lol. Oh well, I don't count any of these as positive unless they are obvious anyway, cuz of line eyes, wishful thinking, and dodgy evaps. I really can't wait for these next few days to go by so I can really start testing.

@Kiwiberry that’s where I’m terrible for tweaking photos! I always know I can see if but then want to prove it to myself. I drive myself mad with it! Sounds like you have a much more sensible approach!

I’m at the point in my cycle where I’m desperate to go to bed every night to see if my temp continues to rise.
Also trying not to get ahead of myself about deciding when to test but we go away on Friday for my husband’s birthday (it’s a surprise, I’m on edge arranging it all :haha: )
I’ll be 9DPO, so do I test then (on his actual birthday) or do I wait until Sunday when we get back and I’ll be 11DPO?
I know in reality I’ll probably start testing at like 6/7DPO because I’m daft like that!

@Kiwiberry that’s where I’m terrible for tweaking photos! I always know I can see if but then want to prove it to myself. I drive myself mad with it! Sounds like you have a much more sensible approach!

I’m at the point in my cycle where I’m desperate to go to bed every night to see if my temp continues to rise.
Also trying not to get ahead of myself about deciding when to test but we go away on Friday for my husband’s birthday (it’s a surprise, I’m on edge arranging it all :haha: )
I’ll be 9DPO, so do I test then (on his actual birthday) or do I wait until Sunday when we get back and I’ll be 11DPO?
I know in reality I’ll probably start testing at like 6/7DPO because I’m daft like that!
Girl you already know my answer :haha:. Of course you should test at 9 dpo, I mean look at @josephine3 , she got her :bfp: at 9 dpo!

Well you no what my answer would be to that so I'm literally no use :rofl: :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->