• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

Good evening ladies :hi:
I'm either 1dpo or 2dpo so let the tww begin.

Congratulations to the ladies who got a bfp recently \\:D/

sorry to anyone who got af. Hope your next cycle is the one.

Good luck who will be testing very soon.
:dust:

@tdog that sounds like a reasonable day to start, I always convince myself to start super early so I can see what the test will look like when it’s definitely negative but I’m still always there tweaking and looking for a line!

@NightFlower welcome to the TWW! Best of luck!!

@jellybeanxx I agree 8dpo seems a reasonable day to start. Only thing is if you test at 9dpo and get bfn will it ruin your weekend? X

@tdog that sounds like a reasonable day to start, I always convince myself to start super early so I can see what the test will look like when it’s definitely negative but I’m still always there tweaking and looking for a line!

@NightFlower welcome to the TWW! Best of luck!!
I am so not doing the exact same thing rn..... :rofl: I never really caught a super early bfp, so I'm kind of trying to lol.

@josephine3 I think I’d be okay with a BFN at that point as it’s so early. I’ve definitely had BFNs at 9DPO and then got positives later on. I’m also hoping the weekend is going to give me a little mental break from it all anyway. I’d said I was going to be NTNP but I honestly don’t know how to switch off from it all! I can’t not actively try, I’m not sure I even know how to not actively try!

@Kiwiberry you’re worse than @tdog and that’s saying something :haha:
I got a very early BFP with my youngest which I think has set my expectations. According to my chart it was 7DPO. Then my middle child I didn’t get one until 13DPO. I think it’s probably more a case of showing that no matter how closely we track ovulation, it’s never an exact science!

@josephine3 I think I’d be okay with a BFN at that point as it’s so early. I’ve definitely had BFNs at 9DPO and then got positives later on. I’m also hoping the weekend is going to give me a little mental break from it all anyway. I’d said I was going to be NTNP but I honestly don’t know how to switch off from it all! I can’t not actively try, I’m not sure I even know how to not actively try!

@Kiwiberry you’re worse than @tdog and that’s saying something :haha:
I got a very early BFP with my youngest which I think has set my expectations. According to my chart it was 7DPO. Then my middle child I didn’t get one until 13DPO. I think it’s probably more a case of showing that no matter how closely we track ovulation, it’s never an exact science!
Yeah I've been doing some reading when it comes to ovulation, not even the opks or the monitors can with 100% accuracy detect ovulation. Even off just 1-2 days makes a big difference in when you can test.

@Kiwiberry there are so many variables! I track temps using an Ava bracelet and do OPKs so I have a lot of data but it’s still hard to pinpoint and then there’s how much implantation can vary. We get ourselves worked up looking at it all so closely. I think it can be helpful to remember just how complicated and hard to pin down it all can be!

Hey ladies, which IC's are 10 miu and not 25? So far the medical wondfo, the premom, and the easy@home all say 25 miu.
Wondfo stick tests are 6 miu and
Here it is, this is the same brand that yesterday just had that faint squinter shadow on! Big difference!! 10dpo today
Hell yes!! I see that! BFP!!
Did you do anything differently this cycle?

Wondfo stick tests are 6 miu and

Hell yes!! I see that! BFP!!
Did you do anything differently this cycle?
I don't mean the thin ones, I like the extra wide tests. The medical wondfo are extra wide but only 25 miu.

@littlewitch I started taking proceive at the start of April, I looked and I've only used 45 tablets tho, the reviews were all similar stories like people getting pregnant who hadn't for years! Just like me! Also I've been really poor this month so I've had to really cut right back on smoking and alcohol so I think that also made a big difference. I think I must have had a good strong ovulation too as I was really overly horny for a few days haha. I also think we managed to 'o' at the same time when we bd lol x

I don't mean the thin ones, I like the extra wide tests. The medical wondfo are extra wide but only 25 miu.
Unfortunately, only the thin ones are 10 miu.
There are early result Wondfo on Amazon that are in a white& pink stick test. They come in 5 packs and are super sensitive.

@littlewitch I started taking proceive at the start of April, I looked and I've only used 45 tablets tho, the reviews were all similar stories like people getting pregnant who hadn't for years! Just like me! Also I've been really poor this month so I've had to really cut right back on smoking and alcohol so I think that also made a big difference. I think I must have had a good strong ovulation too as I was really overly horny for a few days haha. I also think we managed to 'o' at the same time when we bd lol x
I am really happy for you!

Unfortunately, only the thin ones are 10 miu.
There are early result Wondfo on Amazon that are in a white& pink stick test. They come in 5 packs and are super sensitive.
Yeah, if I'm not pregnant this cycle I'll probably try out the extra wide medical wondfo again and maybe the baby dust ones. I already use the wondfo opk and they're good quality, same for the medical wondfo hpt.

My temp continued to rise this morning :happydance: 4DPO now! Almost certainly too early for symptom spotting but I’ll never let that stop me :haha: I had unreal ovulation pains this time and had them twice. Not sure if that means I’ve popped out two eggs. Can only hope :haha:
From what I’ve read about ovulation pain, it’s not necessarily caused by the egg actually coming out but can be stuff happening before and after.
I’ve been so bloated the last day or so as well. Again probably just the progesterone rise but still, I like having some hope!

I’m going to stock up on them some tests I think. I’ve got a couple of FRER and easy@home. Do we think Wondfo are the best early ones then?

@josephine3 how are you feeling today?

@jellybeanxx the wondfos were my favourite them and the frer this time were the first to tell me o was pregnant xx

@jellybeanxx glad you are feeling hopeful! I'm now def an advocate of the cb early lol even tho they are pricey. The wondfos always give me shadows but I ran out before I got the bfp on the cb so I can't say what it would have shown.
Im scared! I've just tested with a 20miu and although there's a line it's very faint. But my sample is dilute and I guess it will be fainter than the 10miu from yesterday but can't help but worry x

Pics of the test. 11dpo but fmu which isn't great for me usually... And it's a 20 not a 10 but still thought it might be darker than that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-095130.png
    Screenshot_20230625-095130.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20230625-095153.png
    Screenshot_20230625-095153.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics