• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

Also when I say false positive I don't mean those gray lines that could be interpreted as either an EVAP line or indent I'm talking actual pink lines those are impossible to be false. I understand the internet tests can be dodgy especially with evap lines and indents, or just not being sensitive whatsoever, or not activating the way they're supposed to where there is no control line. However those are the only ways it can be faulty, it cannot be faulty when it shows two pink very obvious lines. The only way for that to actually happen is if someone mixed up the dies and they put an LH dye in there or something instead of the proper die, but there are procedures in place to prevent these kinds of things from happening and if you had a box of those tests, you could easily just look up the serial number on the box and find out if it was recalled because I can bet you anything if a situation like that happened and it was discovered they would be recalled.

You know when you go to look at a box of HPT and it shows you what a positive test looks like and then it shows you what negative results or faulty results would look like correct? Those are the only ways it can be faulty. The dye running, indent lines, evaps, all of those can be attributed to either user error or the way the urine is absorbed into the test but not whether or not the tests is actually faulty.

Last edited:
@Kiwiberry sorry I don't mean to cause offence. I'm just saying it's not impossible to get a false positive xx

I had a strip test a few months ago that was negative when I took it and then water got spilled on it and the second line came up pink. I tried it again and the same thing happened. I’m sure I posted about it on here? It was really bizarre.

I think we can all agree though, that whatever the cause was for @thencomesbebe that it’s a very stressful and upsetting thing to be going through and we’re all just here to support each other through stuff like that.
Massive hugs to you @thencomesbebe and I hope you get a clear answer soon!

@Kiwiberry sorry I don't mean to cause offence. I'm just saying it's not impossible to get a false positive xx
I'm saying it is impossible to get a false positive with two pink lines unless you have those medical conditions. If you have personally experienced a false positive test, chances are you were actually pregnant even for a short very short amount of time. The stories you hear of other women having what they consider to be a false positive, chances are they were also probably pregnant. Just because people label it as a false positive doesn't mean it actually is.

Ughhhh you guys. Such sad news. The hcg bloods came back NEGATIVE!!! That is one crazy false positive though. Im so heartbroken!
When was the bloods taken ? If it was taken before the urine test perhaps it was just too early not even in the blood stream yet or they made a mistake
I'm saying it is impossible to get a false positive with two pink lines unless you have those medical conditions. If you have personally experienced a false positive test, chances are you were actually pregnant even for a short very short amount of time. The stories you hear of other women having what they consider to be a false positive, chances are they were also probably pregnant. Just because people label it as a false positive doesn't mean it actually is.
it really is besides the point what people call it or how its worded. point is pregnancy test said one thing, bloods said another,,

how ever im wondering @thencomesbebe was the bloods taken before the urine test or after? maybe the bloods were taken too soon or something. could you take another pregnancy test if its neg then faulty test for some reason or if its positive then theres a problem with bloods either too early or they made a mistake in the lab as it has happened

When was the bloods taken ? If it was taken before the urine test perhaps it was just too early not even in the blood stream yet or they made a mistake

it really is besides the point what people call it or how its worded. point is pregnancy test said one thing, bloods said another,,

how ever im wondering @thencomesbebe was the bloods taken before the urine test or after? maybe the bloods were taken too soon or something. could you take another pregnancy test if its neg then faulty test for some reason or if its positive then theres a problem with bloods either too early or they made a mistake in the lab as it has happened
It was taken after, within hours of the positive wondfo.

@Kiwiberry it doesn't matter really I just don't agree, sorry! If someone does a test that's positive but others are all negative even if dipped in the same sample, the test is faulty. That's why I was saying a false positive isn't the same as an early loss which was a true positive for a short time.
Anyway this must be really hard for you @thencomesbebe Im so disappointed for you xx :hugs: xx

Trying to wrap my head around this one @thencomesbebe I’m lost for words. Truly. One of the tests was wrong, I hope with everything that I have that somehow the bloods weren’t accurate. I’m just flabbergasted and so frustrated for you :hugs:

Thanks @Momof2onetube. That means a lot. I just feel with it being that dark it probably means it was a fluke. The weird thing is nothing about it looks off and the borders are so clear. But I guess something could have gone wrong in the manufacturing. Right now, I feel pregnant. I feel the same way in my body as with our baby early in the year. But I guess it could just be AF.

I don't want to call because I'm terrified that the number is zero.

@thencomesbebe there’s definitely a comfort in just not doing anything right now and preserving that feeling of chance :hugs:
I’m hoping that the number is in the ambiguous range between negative and positive which would explain the positive urine test and them reporting a negative blood test. Or maybe even a clerical error?
You don’t have to rush into do anything you’re not ready to do yet.

Hope today is a better day for you @thencomesbebe and if you decide to test, that you get the second line coming up strong!

My temp dipped this morning. I should be 6DPO. I know implantation is possible but I’m worried my temp will just continue dropping and it’ll turn out I haven’t ovulated at all which has happened before despite the positive OPK and high temps afterwards! I just wish there was an easier way for me to know if I’d ovulated!

Attachments

• IMG_1995.jpeg
    IMG_1995.jpeg
    704.6 KB · Views: 7
@jellybeanxx you’re still above coverline love. You might’ve had an off sleep that disrupted your temp. I’m sure it’s hard to stay positive when ov is never a guarantee for you, but I definitely think you’re still in this cycle :hugs:

Hope today is a better day for you @thencomesbebe and if you decide to test, that you get the second line coming up strong!

My temp dipped this morning. I should be 6DPO. I know implantation is possible but I’m worried my temp will just continue dropping and it’ll turn out I haven’t ovulated at all which has happened before despite the positive OPK and high temps afterwards! I just wish there was an easier way for me to know if I’d ovulated!
I always implant 6 dpo well I did for my middle two anyway as I got bfp 8 and 9 dpo. And with my son I felt the pinch of implantation. I didn't know that was what it was at the time but with the early positive I now realise . So the dip could very much be implantation

@jellybeanxx
I think u have ovulated love. Harley implanted at 6dpo and i got a bfp at 10dpo.
So i hope that is a implantation dip.

@thencomesbebe
How incredibly cruel. That test was so blazing.
I actually had a faint positive pink line on Answer at 10dpo but all other brands were bfn.
I really really hope those bloods were wrong. It that was a faulty test then ill be absolutely dicusted.
I know those 10mlu wondfo do give shadows sometimes but your line was so dark. Im so sorry your going through this.
Do u have any other brands love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"