Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

@Kiwiberry hahah now you’re just encouraging my craziness! Just hoping there is something and it keeps getting darker!
I would never :rofl:

Ladies is there something very very faint there or am I still seeing things? It's ok if I am. I swear I imagine lines into existence for my eyes.

Attachments

• 20230627_192145.jpg
    20230627_192145.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 29
Hi ladies!
I've been silently stalking this thread but until a week ago, I had no idea if I could TTC this cycle at all. Long story short, I had a m/c in Dec 2022, developed an overactive thyroid for 6 months, took meds to regulate it, could finally stop meds and start TTC.

I'm on my first-ever 2ww in 6 months! This is so crazy! I had to actively prevent any pregnancy because thyroid issues are huge for a pregnancy.

Is there going to be a thread for July testing?? If so, I would be the first to enter my name on 10th July.
Hello and welcome!!! There sure will be, idk who's making it tho.

Ladies, I know it's a little early to start talking about this but my favorite time of year is coming up!! Halloween and christmas!

@josephine3 I’d posted the link to them on the thread earlier but they’re called Real Accessories and I found them on Amazon when I searched ultra sensitive tests!

@cheerios welcome back! So exciting to be back in the TWW. Best of luck!

@Kiwiberry I think I see something faint but we all know my line eye can’t be trusted! I hope it’s right this time though!
Also I LOVE Halloween and Christmas! I’ve been watching Christmas films already and planning my Halloween party. I might go shopping for more autumn/Halloween decorations tomorrow as I’ve heard a local shop has some in!

@thencomesbebe I’m sorry, I can’t get my head around it! Sending you massive hugs!
Glad your husband’s results came back okay and hope it’s not a long wait for the endocrinologist appointment!

@josephine3 fantastic progression, love to see it!

If you have been wondering to yourself, what sort of mad woman takes a test at 6DPO and convinces herself she sees a line… then wonder no more ladies because she’s right here! :haha:
Why am I like this?!
Lol you’re all good looks good :)

My 13dpo tests. I'm def gonna start a testing thread at some point so I'm not spamming you guys but here they are for now. I think the 10miu clear and simple is definitely darker than yesterday. The cb came up right away. But the 20miu strip hasnt changed a lot. Also an opk (blue handle) for good measure!!
Beautiful lines!

Hi ladies!
I've been silently stalking this thread but until a week ago, I had no idea if I could TTC this cycle at all. Long story short, I had a m/c in Dec 2022, developed an overactive thyroid for 6 months, took meds to regulate it, could finally stop meds and start TTC.

I'm on my first-ever 2ww in 6 months! This is so crazy! I had to actively prevent any pregnancy because thyroid issues are huge for a pregnancy.

Is there going to be a thread for July testing?? If so, I would be the first to enter my name on 10th July.
Helloo :hi: I hope you get your bfp this cycle. It sounds like you've been through rough times. Maybe we will be due together again :dance:.

I too am waiting for a ttc July page lol

My 13dpo tests. I'm def gonna start a testing thread at some point so I'm not spamming you guys but here they are for now. I think the 10miu clear and simple is definitely darker than yesterday. The cb came up right away. But the 20miu strip hasnt changed a lot. Also an opk (blue handle) for good measure!!
I love seeing the line progression. They look great

Thanks so much dear ladies!
Helloo :hi: I hope you get your bfp this cycle. It sounds like you've been through rough times. Maybe we will be due together again :dance:.

I too am waiting for a ttc July page lol

Hello! I remember you from a long time ago! How nice that we're both TTCIng for our 5th baby together! And we have the same mix, 3 boys and 1 girl! How cool it would be to share another bump pregnancy together! I'm sooo sure this will be our very last one though. I simply can't picture going through the entire TTC journey again. Hoping it would be a short one for both of us!

@cheerios welcome back! So exciting to be back in the TWW. Best of luck!

Hello! Thank you!!! It is truly exciting to be in the TWW. A bit of hope every cycle definitely beats not TTCing and not having any hope at all! Here's hoping for lots of BFPs the next cycle for all of us!

Hey @cheerios great to see you here!! Good luck!!
So either I've had some crazy progression since yesterday or this batch has loads of dye in it!! This was morning urine too so usually isn't so good for me. 14dpo x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230628-124159.png
    Screenshot_20230628-124159.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230628-090339.png
    Screenshot_20230628-090339.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230628-124147.png
    Screenshot_20230628-124147.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
@josephine3 well on your way to a dye stealer there! Please feel free to keeping posting here though, we’re all happy for you!

My temp went back up this morning :happydance: so I grabbed some Boots early tests on the way home from work and just did one

Attachments

• IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    284.2 KB · Views: 35
Only 7DPO! Maaaaaybe something faint, it was hard to get on camera.
I was looking back at my chart from when I was pregnant with my youngest and the dip and rise were also 6-7DPO and I got a vvvfl that was the start of my BFP on the evening of 7DPO. So I’m desperate to see a line as you can imagine!

6dpo fmu thought I could see something faint but think I just have line eyes as I just woke up.
Woke up with my back hurting, also uterus feels sore.
Bbs on day 3 of hurting but could be because we've been having a heat wave.
So bfn ..I'll test again later or tomorrow. Good luck ladies testing soon or now.

Attachments

• 20230628_092538.jpg
    20230628_092538.jpg
    937.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Thanks so much dear ladies!

Hello! I remember you from a long time ago! How nice that we're both TTCIng for our 5th baby together! And we have the same mix, 3 boys and 1 girl! How cool it would be to share another bump pregnancy together! I'm sooo sure this will be our very last one though. I simply can't picture going through the entire TTC journey again. Hoping it would be a short one for both of us!
yay lets hope we get a healthy 5th bubba, lets hope we both get girlies to even out the boys/ girl ratio

@NightFlower why would a heatwave make your boobs hurt lol? Do they usually hurt befire you get a bfp? I think you will get one soon! I def see a hint on that test you posted x

Nothing this morning, and I'm supposed to be 10 DPO I guess this means I'm out this cycle too.

Attachments

• 20230628_113056.jpg
    20230628_113056.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20230628_112849.jpg
    20230628_112849.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads