• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

All updated! Congrats to the new :bfp:s!

Sorry to hear about the new :witch:es! :( Onward and upward to next cycle!

I've been stalking for :bfp:s to get our numbers up! YAY!

no sign of witch yet ,meant come yestday (sunday) but nothing , cud be late, i may see how i feel in morning, if any period signs and get a test ,but im prob just late ,i will keep u posted ,leave me blank for now :) x

congrats to all the BFP's! Send the rest of us your spare baby dust. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

you can take me off - m/c

thanks a bunch though xXx

Sorry to be a pain in the ass Meg, but please can you put me back in the 15th - now FF is cooperating. Ta love

Hi Meg..the witch caught on with me..you can knock me off the list :cry: :cry:

Liv - Can do! Hope it's your :bfp:! I know you're itchin' for it! :)

dippyns - Sorry about your :witch:! Boo & Hiss!!! Onward and upward to next cycle!

Kate - Couldn't be a pain in the ass if you tried! Too much love! :hugs: Consider yourself put back! :) Yay! Testing buddies again! - NM! Forgot about late ovulation! Guess I'm on the 18th these days! :(

GLD - I saw in the other thread! So sorry for your loss! :hugs:

no sign of witch yet ,meant come yestday (sunday) but nothing , cud be late, i may see how i feel in morning, if any period signs and get a test ,but im prob just late ,i will keep u posted ,leave me blank for now :) x

when are you gonna test hun? best of luck xx

Good luck girls. Hope you all join us soon, and congratulations to those who have!!

Megg, the witch got me :cry: I am out.

:dust: and best of luck to everyone!

Hi megg freaking :witch: attacked me today:( but on the up side lots more:sex: next month!

Hi Megg

I tested on 30th & got :bfp:

Good luck to everyone still to test:dust::dust::dust:

Dear all, I just found your website and wanted to register! I'm due to test tomorrow morning first thing! Wish me luck... ! AF was due on Friday but I've been holding out until tomorrow... tum is feeling very odd and boobies sore.. so hopefully all will be good! I had a mc March 2008 and this is the second month we've been trying since then.

I'm quite nervous and looking forward to getting to know you all! :hugs:

Lou x

Hey Megg. I will test on oct. 10th. Hope that hag stays away :)

Dear all, I just found your website and wanted to register! I'm due to test tomorrow morning first thing! Wish me luck... ! AF was due on Friday but I've been holding out until tomorrow... tum is feeling very odd and boobies sore.. so hopefully all will be good! I had a mc March 2008 and this is the second month we've been trying since then.

I'm quite nervous and looking forward to getting to know you all! :hugs:

Lou x

Hi Lou
Fx for you. Lots of baby dust:dust:
Meg has one lucky thread here.x

finally think i ovulated on cd49! so im gonna go for testing on the 19th please... thanks xx

The :witch: got me! :sad2:

Good luck to the rest of you waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->