• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Wow. I go away for one short weekend and look what happens - loads of BFPs. To many to list individually so CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL. :yipee::yipee::yipee:

GLD - I'm so sorry, sweetheart that is so not fair. Thinking of you at this sad time. :hugs:

All updated! I think I need to stalk out some of the people from days that have passed and see what happened! :)

Congrats to the new :bfp:s!!!

:hugs: to the ladies with :witch:es!

:dust: to the rest!!! :)

I didn't know you were Prez of this thread Megg! Ha ha. I tested on Oct 2nd and had a BFN and I am not testing until this friday Oct.9th nless the witch gets me before that! I am already overdue for AF, so we will see! I doubt it. Babydust to everyone!

Megg have you noticed that a lot of the people who do these lists end up pregnant shortly afterwards? Hope it happens for you too!! I did a listing like this on another forum a while back and you'd think it would be all good feedback, but damn if there's not a lot of coo coos out there. (on the other forum!!! everyone here seems really supportive) :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Megg have you noticed that a lot of the people who do these lists end up pregnant shortly afterwards? Hope it happens for you too!! I did a listing like this on another forum a while back and you'd think it would be all good feedback, but damn if there's not a lot of coo coos out there. (on the other forum!!! everyone here seems really supportive) :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks! I hope so too!

I have noticed! Don't think I didn't take that into consideration! LOL In fact, almost everyone who's run one lately has turned up preggo... and I intend for SarahMelissa to get her :bfp: in my thread! So, that's gotta be a good sign, right? FX'd!

I wish I could put a :bfp: next to everyone on my list! :)

I love it how there are more than twice as many :bfp: than :witch:

We should rename it Megg's lucky thread!

I hope you do get your :bfp: this cycle Megg :dust:

Wow, I can't believe how many BFPs we've got already in this thread! It does wonders for the PMA! xx

Hey Megg - put me down for the :witch: she arrived yesterday.

I think I might be out for the next cycle too - just been to the DRs because yesterday for the first time in my life I took a day of work for period pains. I need to have an internal and maybe a scan to see what's going on down there :blush:

Well, I have a tentative :bfp:!!! :yipee:

I thought the trigger shot wasn't leaving my system and I was getting false positives, but my lines are getting slightly darker (and the shot should be gone by now)! I'm really hoping this one sticks as I can't deal with another early loss. I have bloodwork tomorrow and Friday to confirm. FX I'll be back posting that it is definite....

I think everything is updated! Congrats to tentative :bfp:s!

I'll update and stalk tomorrow again! :)

SO MUCH LUCK!

Thanks for the :bfp: wishes! I need them! :)

Felt a little nausea when I got up this morning but then I'm telling myself its from whatever bug/flu I had since the weekend, even though I didn't feel nausea the whole time even at my worst... too afraid to get my hopes up...

~Hope - Almost forgot... Sorry to hear, sweets! :hugs: I hope all is well!!! My thoughts are with you, and I'm available if you need to talk!

Aaisrie - Sounds promising.. let's add your :bfp: ASAP!

Megg I can't test for another... 2 weeks or something ridiculous!! With my DD I got morning sick literally from the day I conceived, it was creepy!!

No June bug for me, if I'm lucky enough to get a bfp my edd would be early July.

Have had to push back my testing date to the 23rd too.

^^ My testing date is 23rd but my EDD is June 29th?

Hmm that's odd, wonder why pregnology is telling me 1st/2nd July? Weird.

Unless it's because of cycle length? My LMP was 17th Sept (although it should have been 9th, damn MMC) so maybe that's why? I'm on 33 day cycle

Ah that might be why, my lmp was 17th September too but am unsure of cycle length as this is my second cycle off bcp. I think it was calculating it from ov date. Oh well! I will keep my FX'd for you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->