• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Ahhh right ok :) Fxed for you too!!! You never know we could end up both BFP and having our kids on the same day lol

Ahhh right ok :) Fxed for you too!!! You never know we could end up both BFP and having our kids on the same day lol
Lol that would be cool. Am just hoping I catch my egg. Dh called me "preggers" this morning but I feel that's tempting fate. Good luck to you, hope you feel a bit better today x

:growlmad:Witch got me. I'm out. Good luck ladies! I'll be in the pumpkin patch, and on the Nov. testing thread, if I can find one.

~Hope - Almost forgot... Sorry to hear, sweets! :hugs: I hope all is well!!! My thoughts are with you, and I'm available if you need to talk!

Thanks Megg - I'm just trying to stay calm and will wait and see what the tests reveal.

Hey Megg, an update from me! No :witch: yet but also :bfn:
So not sure what is happening with me this cycle!
Dont feel like i'm due, but also dont feel like i'm pregnant! So i'm lost and confused on this months because I know I ovulated around cd30-32 so not sure at all!
Will update again if anything changes.

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies who have gotten their :bfp: this month and condolences to all who has had a visit from the :witch: or unfortunately lost their bean!! :hugs:

Rachel xoxox

Nurse - OH NO! It was supposed to be your cycle! :hugs: You want me to kick her for you?

Sorry to all the ladies struck by the :witch:

Rchl - Not out till the :witch: shows... hoping you get a :bfp: instead!

Rabittchild - I'm not removing you over a day or two into July. Who doesn't deliver until their due date? C'mon, really! You still get to be a JuneBug!

~Hope - I'm sure everything will be okay. :hugs:

Rabittchild - I'm not removing you over a day or two into July. Who doesn't deliver until their due date? C'mon, really! You still get to be a JuneBug!
Megg you're so sweet - I would have missed my green sparkly JuneBug sig - i'll keep in until I know what's going on :-D

congrats to those that got :bfps: that's awesome and :hugs: to those with AF and who's beans didn't stick this time x x x x x

Could you put me down for October 25th?

Lots of baby dust to all those TTC!

I think I just know ovulated on Mon or Tues, please move me from the 6th to the 19th!! Thanks!

I noticed that you have got my :bfp: announced at the end of September which was absolutely true. However, devastating news ladies ....... I had emergency surgery on Monday. I lost my baby and my left fallopian tube .... it was ectopic!!!! My tube had ruptured and I was bloody lucky I was in hospital at the time or I wouldn't be here today.

Very, very sad. We sent some balloons into the sky today with messages for our baby :angel: and just trying to take one day at a time.

We are going to try again but will obviously have to wait a few months. We will try again in December.

Good luck ladies ..... will keep popping in to be nosey if that's ok?

Jo xx

Jo that's awful, I'm glad you are ok and I hope you get a BFP when you start trying again

I noticed that you have got my :bfp: announced at the end of September which was absolutely true. However, devastating news ladies ....... I had emergency surgery on Monday. I lost my baby and my left fallopian tube .... it was ectopic!!!! My tube had ruptured and I was bloody lucky I was in hospital at the time or I wouldn't be here today.

Very, very sad. We sent some balloons into the sky today with messages for our baby :angel: and just trying to take one day at a time.

We are going to try again but will obviously have to wait a few months. We will try again in December.

Good luck ladies ..... will keep popping in to be nosey if that's ok?

Jo xx

Aww hun im so sorry. Thats awful. Stay strong love.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xx

:bfp: confirmed!!! :yipee:

I had blood work done today and I am officially pregnant! I am having bloods done again on Friday to be sure my HCG level is rising. Fingers crossed that this one is super sticky! xx

Awe Josie, I just saw your post. I'm sorry hun. :hugs:

Also sending hugs to the girls who were visited by the awful :witch:... :hugs:

:bfp: confirmed!!! :yipee:

I had blood work done today and I am officially pregnant! I am having bloods done again on Friday to be sure my HCG level is rising. Fingers crossed that this one is super sticky! xx

Yey congrats hun :) xx

hey just found out today im also pregnant

congrats to everyone

and josijo im so sorry :( big hug for you

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member