• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Congrats to the new :bfp:s! Lucky, lucky thread!!!

Josie - I am so sorry! It's always hard, but always worse when you lose more than just your angel. I wish you all the luck in your months of TTC to come! :hugs: If you ever need an ear, you can always find me here.

Updates coming soon! I'm headed out the door for a bit... but will be done before I go to bed tonight. It's only 11pm here... and I don't really sleep! :)

Hi megg,
Please add me to ur lucky liSt!!! My testing will be next week sometime 14th onward I reckon - -i'll just keep testing til AF arrives (hope not) thanks for running this thread + ur kindness + positivity on b+b - its appreciated! Xx clee xx

Hi Megg

Could you add me to the list please? I'll be POAS on the 19th

Thanks

Aww, Cleeby! :hugs: I've got you added!

All updates are done... stalking will commence soon! :)

I am out this month. I thought it was our month.

Off for CD3 and SA over the next week and cycle 2 of clomid... good luck ladies for those still waiting. XXX

I am out this month. I thought it was our month.

Off for CD3 and SA over the next week and cycle 2 of clomid... good luck ladies for those still waiting. XXX

Bugger, bugger, bugger!:hugs:

Megg throw lots of luck my way - still nauseous this morning but I'm convinced it's because I wasn't well, you know a lot about charts. I just started temping this morning but my temp seems way too low for a normal temp, is it normal to be low first thing in the morning.. like lower than a normal body temp lol?

i cnat get piccies up!!!!! stupid computer.

tentative :bfp: for me please this morning

ok after some stalking thro the gallery i reckon mine is a bit darker than Debs superdrug one on page 10. please stick little one.

Hmmm couldn't see any on page 10... unless I'm looking in the wrong place!! But it sounds v hopeful!!

Congrats on all the :bfp: s what a truly spectacular run you ladies are having - there must be something in the water!

Congratulations to all of the BFPs!
Please could you put me down for October 12th? :)

I'm still on for a June bug! Edd is now 29th June! Yay for ff giving me my cross hairs. Now I just need the bfp

Hi Megg - still no period still :bfn: dont know what is happening! I'm now 1 day overdue and no sign of her arriving either, no cramps no spotting nothing! So not sure what to think at the moment.

Congratulations to all that have had their :bfp: and a huge congrats to my friend lili24 who has just had the all clear from her docs after a very nasty scare!

Rachel xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->