• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

It sucks to be unique for bad stuff doesn't it!!! I really hope this is your time Megg, you really deserve it

Thanks, hun! I hope so too! Same to you! :flower:

I wish you best of luck, will check out your other thread :) The FS sounds horrible. They should be there to hep and not to put you down some more :(

AF showed to this am so on to next cycle

Congratulations to all the ladies who got their BFP and to the ones still to get theirs!

Last night and tonight I got heartburn.. the only time I have ever had it in my life was in my last trimester with my DD. I'm hoping it's a good (if annoying!) sign!

Hey girls! Hope everyone is well! Still waiting on updates from some... my stalking got cut short by a big dose of SLEEPY! lol

So, I didn't really sleep right last night... my temp dipped further this morning despite my progesterone cream... and I've been nauseous on and off all day... even had a great little episode of dry heaving at a friend's house for no reason this afternoon... felt sicky for a good 3 hours after that too. I don't know what that's about, as I'm only 4dpo. Maybe just wishful thinking! LOL

What does it mean when the circles arnt solid on your chart Meggs?

WannaB - It means the temp was distured somehow... could be "drinking alcohol," "sleep deprived," temped at the wrong time, or checking the 'discard' box! It just means that it might not be accurate! :)

trynitey - I'll add you when I get home! :)

wow 72 BFPs... congrats to all the ladies who recently had their BFP and some
:dust: :dust: :dust: to all of you still waiting :)

I feel ILL... the nausea hit properly this morning... it is no longer just "a comfort that I might be pregnant" it's now a hurly hurly grossness!!! Trying desperately to get through a bowl of porridge with lots of sugar to ease it, or at least if I do hurl there is something there to hurl! Still can't test for another... lots of days DAMMIT... I forgot how frustrating the 2WW really is!!!

:hugs: to Aaisrie looks promising

Megg what a lucky thread you have started Wow!

:dust::dust::dust: to evertone still to test..

okay so i think i got my bfp this morning! tested with a frer and got a very light but def there and def pink line! Guna test again in the morning and hope it gets darker! x

Grats LorettaClaire! :D And can you put me down for testing on the 20th? :D

Lol I've just made the cutoff for June babies now. Megg I need you to change me from the 17th to the 21st...stupid ov'ing late again this cycle.

Congrats LorettaClaire! :hugs:

Jane - Thanks! I'm trying! :)

Everyone is updated! :hugs:

I figure everyone in Oct is probably still pretty well in for a JuneBug, because most people deliver a little before their due date these days. So, I'm going through the 31st. The warning is just that! LOL

megg u do sound like a FS... good for you as it takes forever til the real FSs help u or do anything :) best of luck u will get a BFP soon!!!

Aww! Thanks, hun! :hugs: My real FS was rubbish. So, I don't have a choice. I'd love to do this for a living... but med school and whatnot. I'd be without a career until I was... ugh, what would that be?... uhm... 38-ish? I have an associates... would need another 6 yrs of school + internship (is that what it's called?) and residency... definitely about 10 years, and I'm already 28. *sighs*

I really do appreciate it though. I need a vote of confidence, as I feel pretty alone in all of this. :flower:

:hugs: Megg you're amazing, always there with knowledge and a kind word, you're an inspiration and I truly hope you get your bfp soon as you deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->