JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

I feel ILL... the nausea hit properly this morning... it is no longer just "a comfort that I might be pregnant" it's now a hurly hurly grossness!!! Trying desperately to get through a bowl of porridge with lots of sugar to ease it, or at least if I do hurl there is something there to hurl! Still can't test for another... lots of days DAMMIT... I forgot how frustrating the 2WW really is!!!

Feel better soon :flower:

can you push me back form the 10th to the 15th i have ov late and dont want to test early

thanks x

congrats to all the new :bfp: Great Job Megs, you must be very lucky to have this many :bfp: and it is a sign that this is your lucky month!!!

How does this thread work?? I'll be testing 19th Oct.

You post that and then I add your name to the 19th! :) It's easy! Welcome!!! :flower: Just don't forget to update me when you test! LOL

Jess - No problem!

Kstancook & Rabbittchild - Thank you! :hugs:

BTW, tested today at 5-6dpo and got a :bfn:... shocking right?! :shy:

well i did my test to day and im not so happy...... it was a neg. but im still not out cuz the old lady hasnt got me yet

I can def now say that 'I AM PREGNANT!'. I'm so excited. Todays test was slightly darker than yesterdays. x x

Still no sign of the witch... :/ so frustrating waiting!

I was not on the list, but you can put me down for a :bfp: for yesterday the 10th :D

:dust: for everyone!

I can't resist popping back to see how everyone is doing and WOW! what alot of BFPs, must be a luck thread! Congratulations to those with there BFPs and sending lots of :dust: to those still waiting! FX'd!

Congrats, hpjagged! :) That's wonderful!

I will update ASAP!

Beautiful thread!! Congrats to some and Good luck to others. Can you put me down for the 19th?

Huge congrats to all the new :bfp:

:hugs: to all those cursed by the :witch:

and finally :dust::dust: to all!!

Of course I can, Liz! :hugs: I should be waiting till the 19th! LOL

Megg you are doing a fantastic job of getting rid of these :witch:s and replacing them with lovely :bfp:'s

Can you please have a word with my aunt flo and tell her to sod off for nine months :rofl:

xxx

:witch:<<<<<<<<<< you are not welcome here!!!

Hi I think I may have ovulated this weekend, so if my temps stay up I will be testing on the 24th Oct.

Holy F**K i think i just got my :bfp: i dont think i believe it just yet though, i will do a FRER tomorrow, but what do you think https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/203383-omg-real.html#post3273806

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->