JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Megg, can you magically already give me a BFP? I haven't ovulated yet, but if somehow you can make me have a baby right now, I would love you forever. lol! :rofl:

Megg, can you magically already give me a BFP? I haven't ovulated yet, but if somehow you can make me have a baby right now, I would love you forever. lol! :rofl:

Well... I could put a :bfp: by your name for reasons of premonition! I don't know if I can magically make you have a baby RIGHT NOW, but who are we kidding? You're going to love me forever :happydance:... I mean, c'mon! :hugs: Check your name... I added a little magic for you! :winkwink:

texaswife2006 - Added!

Well... I could put a :bfp: by your name for reasons of premonition! I don't know if I can magically make you have a baby RIGHT NOW, but who are we kidding? You're going to love me forever... I mean, c'mon! :happydance: :hugs:

texaswife2006 - Added!

Awwww thank you for the :dust:!! :happydance::happydance: That alone will make me love you forever. lol But I mean, you can't love you?
I think I'll get my BFP now since you put that there with your magic! :D
You need one too! Because you're going to get it this month too! :happydance::happydance: And we can have :baby: parties! lol

Well... I could put a :bfp: by your name for reasons of premonition! I don't know if I can magically make you have a baby RIGHT NOW, but who are we kidding? You're going to love me forever... I mean, c'mon! :happydance: :hugs:

texaswife2006 - Added!

Awwww thank you for the :dust:!! :happydance::happydance: That alone will make me love you forever. lol But I mean, you can't love you?
I think I'll get my BFP now since you put that there with your magic! :D
You need one too! Because you're going to get it this month too! :happydance::happydance: And we can have :baby: parties! lol

I can't give MYSELF :dust:... I wouldn't be playing fair! I hope I get it this month... I so hope you're right! :flower: I'd love to have :baby: parties! LOL As for me loving me... I'm not so good at self-acceptance or optimism about my own life. I'm still not entirely sure if I'm supposed to be happy. LOL I'm trying though! I think you'll get your :bfp: from my magic too! I'll cross all I can until after O, then I'll cross the rest for ya! :hugs:

wifenmom - Added you to the 17th... none of us ever make it that extra day! :)

Hey everyone :)

I did another FRER and my second line was very dark, so I'm finally believing it is a true BFP... I've just come to spread some more

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

for all of you who are still waiting to test!

Good luck everybody

xxx

ooooo just realised i am not in here!
25th october please megg. oooh and nataja32 got hers, dont think she is on the list but has a nice junebug flasher in the siggy! xxx

Grr dont no if I am coming on or not :(

Got sharp stabbing pains at 7DPO completley wiped out and emotional :(

ooooo just realised i am not in here!
25th october please megg. oooh and nataja32 got hers, dont think she is on the list but has a nice junebug flasher in the siggy! xxx

I added you! And, I put Natasja's :bfp: on it! LOL

This is confusing have two threads!

I got my + opk today :happydance:

This thread is like a stock exchange with Megg spinning around in the middle and just as she thought it was safe to get back to her journal here I am. Go on then, Megg. FF says 1st October for me please.

Ooh, October 9th for me!

(Of course, I'll probably test long before then... Damn my impatience!)

megg can you put me down for the 11th October please xxx Thank you xx

Will you add me to the 5th please? I'm gonna try to hold out that long. I'm 7 DPO today and dying to POAS already, especially after seeing all the BFP's in the gallery. :D

Will you add me to the 5th please? I'm gonna try to hold out that long. I'm 7 DPO today and dying to POAS already, especially after seeing all the BFP's in the gallery. :D

I know exactley how you feel chick

I know exactley how you feel chick

yeah it seems like a good month, i started at 7 dpo too, and i had a BFN so u can save yourself that.... i got the faintest lines at 9 dpo and 10 dpo and it slowly turned into a BFP after that, will keep looking out for your pix on the gallery.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you and everybody else still waiting to test :)

Everyone is updated! I've actually gotten this down to a science now! The key is to keep the thread open to page 1 in one browser window for editing. Then the most recent posts open in second browser window for copying names and pasting them into the edit box on page 1 under the appropriate date! It's kind of fun! :)

Good luck to all you new girls! :dust: to all!

megg the witch got me early must of been from the erpc but stick me on for 25th thats the earliest i can test if i get a 28 day cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->