just funny but sooo incomfortable...

sara k

Reaction score
when i wash dishes..cooking something on rear stove...putting clothes in washing machine..:blush: or anything else you experienced soo difficult after getting pregggoo...

i'm struggling to get up the stairs in work, at home is fine, but up to the printer is killing me and i don't have abump yet, madness!

puttin me socks on lol bump gets in the way and im only 15 weeks.

Putting knickers/socks on in a morning is getting much harder! (balancing on one leg to do it!) I am determined not to sit on the bed to do it yet! Also shoes if they need fastening - particularly ankle straps, if they fastened on the inside of your legs it'd be easier than the outside, which is getting really hard to get to with bump!

how are we going to shave when the times comes lol. be impossible.

Yep, day to day tasks are becoming a bit of a nightmare! Washing my hair over the bath and shaving probably have to be the worst 2 for me so far! x

this is what i'm struggling with....

tieing my trainers
putting on socks
cutting toe nails
getting up off sofa
washing dishes
loading / emptying washing machine & dryer
cleaning out rabbit
sleeping!

this is what i'm struggling with....

tieing my trainers
putting on socks
cutting toe nails
getting up off sofa
washing dishes
loading / emptying washing machine & dryer
cleaning out rabbit
sleeping!

I'm with you on the rabbit cleaning! We have 2 of the little fluffy beggers and they make so much mess, takes me ages!

oh yes shoes and socks and panties are getting impossible...i am waiting for my husband to show his courtesy for shaving but still he didnt offer me his help....in my first pregnancy he used to do my shave with all his interest...never complained about mess....:blush:this time he is not offering....but he always keep me away from washing clothes,vacuum carpet and throwing garbage...i do it very occasionally nowadays...

i'm struggling with putting my shoes on already :haha: weird bending over to reach my tootsies with a big lump in my belly that didn't used to be there hehe

i can no longer lie on a hard surface (like the grass) cos I am like a cripple trying to get bac up :( feels like my pelvis needs to crack or something, damn SPD.

my back kills me when i wash the pots, but kills me more when im lying in bed :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->