Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Evening ladies,

i am sat here a little worried, as i said earlier, the :witch: got me.. but something is different this doesnt feel like a period is feels worse!!! and sorry tmi but i passed something earlier.. which didnt look like period !! :cry:

hey ladies
i am so sorry for the :witch: getting u both!
that stinks!
im sure ill be right behind u!
13dpo today..and my back is killing me!
i never get like this before AF..but i know shes coming
shes just trying to trick me AGAIN and its not gonna work
i was pretty sick to my stomach yesterday but i refuse to even think that it could be pg symptoms
i just know that im not because i started getting increased cm like always before AF..
so that means that my body is trying to be mean like it has other months but im not falling for that crap again! :haha:
oh well i guess this month will be our month eh? :)

Evening ladies,

i am sat here a little worried, as i said earlier, the :witch: got me.. but something is different this doesnt feel like a period is feels worse!!! and sorry tmi but i passed something earlier.. which didnt look like period !! :cry:

Hi coffee lover...so is it heavier than usual or worse cramping? And are u passing clots? I know small ones can be normal but real big ones aren't. Ever since we have started ttc my af has changed and def not for the better! There was a thread about this on the ttc area yesterday. It's really strange. My af use to last around 4-5 days but now it is longer and heavier and I use to get mild cramps but now they seem to be much worse! A couple of cycles ago it went for 10 days and on the 7th day I had the worst cramping ever, thought I was going to have to go to the hospital! I never have cramping at that time of af. So I don't know, I even wonder if it was a chemical or maybe a cyst burst?
Whatever has happened has not been fun :(! But just make note of what ur experiencing so next time you see your Dr. you can let them know!

oh no ladies!!! do any of you ladies have any other underlying female problems? like cysts?

on a side note i made the BEST (toot my own horn cause i cant cook!) broccoli soup yesterday and sprinkled a bit of goat cheese on it for lunch and im at my desk at work have the biggest love affair with my lunch! hahaha

I wish i could send you all some - it would be so nice to have esp with your painful af's - it would sooth you!

hey ladies
i am so sorry for the :witch: getting u both!
that stinks!
im sure ill be right behind u!
13dpo today..and my back is killing me!
i never get like this before AF..but i know shes coming
shes just trying to trick me AGAIN and its not gonna work
i was pretty sick to my stomach yesterday but i refuse to even think that it could be pg symptoms
i just know that im not because i started getting increased cm like always before AF..
so that means that my body is trying to be mean like it has other months but im not falling for that crap again! :haha:
oh well i guess this month will be our month eh? :)

I know you probably said this but what cycle are you on ttc? Since you are on clomid I know it's probably been a while :(! I'm def having a tougher time this month than any other and I think it's because I tried so many things (preseed, vitex, b6) and had read so many stories about how someone had been trying so long and "it worked the first time" when they used that stuff! And I had all the right symptoms too! So I have decided to really try and not get my hopes up anymore because it makes it so hard when af arrives :(. But you still aren't out so you never know and you def deserve your BFP!

oh no ladies!!! do any of you ladies have any other underlying female problems? like cysts?

Aww...wish I could try some of your soup! I can't cook much either, their are like 5 things I can make that are pretty good so we have those a lot...my poor Hubby! He's actually an awesome cook and griller so he makes most of the food around here :).

I don't know of any underlying issues, but I am def starting to wonder with how long ttc is taking and how my cycles have changed :(.

Kadan82 how you holding up tonight? Keep me posted on the AM Monday hpt!!!!

Not so great. The mean witch got me today :(! Pretty disappointed because I did everything perfect this month and it still didn't work! I had a ton of pg symptoms but apparently it was just pms...ugh! I hate having to go through this every cycle! The only good thing is that instead of having a 9 day LP it was 10...lol. I know that's not much but hopefully if I keep taking my vitamins it will continue to lengthen each month. And this month I had a 28 day cycle compared to 33 last month. I think things are improving slowly but surely, but I am so impatient. I guess we are moving on to cycle 8 of ttc! Im thinking about trying to get in to see my dr and see if she will go ahead and test some of my hormones, I'm thinking I may have low progesterone. But anyways that's all I have to report, just took some ibuprofen for these hideous cramps and I'm going to bed! Hope everyone else is doing good! Good luck with your hpt in the morning Penniepie! Let us know how it goes! I will chat with you ladies tomorrow :).

Im sorry hun :(

Well we are all in this together for next cycle!!! :) thats the good news you arent alone!

Sorry you got a BFN! But like everyone says you don't know for sure until af arrives! But yeah if I were you, I would just stay busy and not test again for a few days.

And thanks! It's nice to know we have someone to talk to that is experiencing the same stuff. I'm trying to stat positive :)! I guess the good thing is, I won't have morning sickness on the cruise! Well I guess there is still a small chance since I am hoping for my BFP this cycle. Just gonna try not to get my hopes up!

i know some people who had a hard time getting a BFN and then on vacation made a baby! your body relaxes and you are at ease! are you fertile during your cruise time?

Evening ladies,

Hmm that doesnt sound too good, what size were the clots?

x

i know some people who had a hard time getting a BFN and then on vacation made a baby! your body relaxes and you are at ease! are you fertile during your cruise time?

If it stays on the same schedule as now af will be visiting...that's if I dont get my BFP! That would be fun to get a BFP on the cruise...haha. My Hubby, parents, brother & SIL will all be there so it would be memorable for sure! And my husband and I are leaving Wednesday for Orlando for a few days (conference for work for him but vacay for me!). But of course af is here, she loves going on vacations with me...lol.

Evening ladies, I am so sorry to here that the wicked :witch: is doing the rounds. I'm not due on til this Thursday, but keep getting am negatives on the HPTs so feel quite out!!!!
:coffee::coffee:
I've just got home from work and thought I'd catch up with you lovely ladies.
Welcome Hulahoop09 :hi:

Coffee Lover - I'm sorry to hear you've got it rough this month, that is sad.

Kadan82 - I hope you have a lovely :sex: time in Orlando!! :haha::haha:

Stay strong ladies !!!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies!
Just got back from a looooong day at work!!!
I'm 10 dpo today and having af like sensations and cramping!
Who is testing with morning pee with me tommorow? Lol

I only have a couple of tests left, so I'm next gonna do one Saturday if AF hasn't arrived!!!
Good luck for tommorow though. I got a negative today :growlmad:

i got a negative today too! and testing sat if no AF as well!!!

I am still feeling rough.. but bleeding has calmed down now, maybe my body is still getting back to normal after my operation...
Still in a lot of pain.. hey ho..

one of my best friends is in labor right now im soo excited to meet her little one! - at the same time anxious to get my BFP!!!!

Hi I am new Here, I have a question. I am suppose to get Af today and nothing but lots of cm!! Very sore nipples and breast and cramping and stomach pain. I have had other symptoms as well just wondering if the cm is a sign. Arent you suppose to be very dry before AF? Thanks so much!

Hi I am new Here, I have a question. I am suppose to get Af today and nothing but lots of cm!! Very sore nipples and breast and cramping and stomach pain. I have had other symptoms as well just wondering if the cm is a sign. Arent you suppose to be very dry before AF? Thanks so much!

I hope it is a good sign for you,but I have alot of cm before af arrives.GL Have you tested?

I hope it is a good sign for you,but I have alot of cm before af arrives.GL Have you tested?

Everyone is different but if it's out of the ordinary for you then it could be a good sign! If you haven't tested you should buy one and test tomorrow with FMU. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->