Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Hiya Morganceravol, welcome to the group.. the other ladies on here are lovely.. and we will try and answer questions you have.....

I personally get a lot of cm the week before i am due on... but i know everybody is different... as heather said, have you tested yet?

xxx

Hi I am new Here, I have a question. I am suppose to get Af today and nothing but lots of cm!! Very sore nipples and breast and cramping and stomach pain. I have had other symptoms as well just wondering if the cm is a sign. Arent you suppose to be very dry before AF? Thanks so much!

i hope its good for u too but i usually have loads of cm before AF..i hate it too thats usually how i can tell shes on the way..thats why i feel out this month already ive already started having tons like always before AF

Yeah normally I'm very dry before AF, my bbs are so so sore like to the touch. I also have a lot of blue veins on my bbs and chest which I have never seen before! I am hoping so! Thanks girls for your help! :)

Yeah normally I'm very dry before AF, my bbs are so so sore like to the touch. I also have a lot of blue veins on my bbs and chest which I have never seen before! I am hoping so! Thanks girls for your help! :)

All sounds promising... please keep us posted, when you test :)

xxx

And I tested like a week or so ago cause I was having lots of out of the ordinary symptoms, I havent recently if I don't get AF by Thursday I will test!!!

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the encouragement and help! :) I will be in touch when I test! Thanks for the prayers, fingers are crossed! :)

af showed for me this morning :( i knew she was comin though

hylnn - im sorry to hear that :(
Thank god i got a deal on tests last night i tested again this morning - BFN

im sorry for the bfn..but u could for sure be too early still..
i got everything crossed for u that u get ur bfp soon
AF came about TWO days early for me :witch:

awww sorry to hear the :witch: got you hlynn :hug:

penniepie ~ sorry for your bfn.. :hug: how many dpo are you now ?

yeah it really does suck! but i knew it was coming..im getting ready to call my dr and make an appointment to get my tubes checked..ooohh boy :( i was really hoping it wouldnt come to this..spending soo much money..im almost relunctant to even do it right now because i keep having a feeling that clomid messed with my lining or cm or something and thats why im not gettng pregnant..but then again i dont wanna ruin my only chance..ugh this is hard..i will probably end up doing it though..i really want a baby and i'd like to know if somehting is wrong

in 12 dpo!
This may be a silly question but what is Clomid?

oh lol im on clomid its a medicine that is used to help u ovulate..its prescribed and the most commonly used fertility drug out there for women..it can have the side effects of thinning the uterine lining along with making hostile CM..thats why i use this supplement called fertilecm and the lubricant preseed. i go through my ob/gyn though and they dont monitor my lining or anything..they only do a progesterone test 7 days after positive opk just to make sure that u ovulate..but thats it and she said the next step is to check my tubes and DHs sperm count and then if no bfp in 6 months of being on clomid i get referred to an RE..so im not sure what to do..i kind of want to take some months off of clomid and see if maybe i can ovulate on my own and get a bfp but i also dont want to ruin my only chance of my dr checking my tubes ya know...i am gonna talk to the nurse about taking a break when she calls me back i am waiting for her to cal back now

im sorry for the bfn..but u could for sure be too early still..
i got everything crossed for u that u get ur bfp soon
AF came about TWO days early for me :witch:

I hear you af is playing some means jokes lately,she got 4 days early.:hugs:

yeah it really does suck! but i knew it was coming..im getting ready to call my dr and make an appointment to get my tubes checked..ooohh boy :( i was really hoping it wouldnt come to this..spending soo much money..im almost relunctant to even do it right now because i keep having a feeling that clomid messed with my lining or cm or something and thats why im not gettng pregnant..but then again i dont wanna ruin my only chance..ugh this is hard..i will probably end up doing it though..i really want a baby and i'd like to know if somehting is wrong

Have you asked your insurance company if they pay for the hsg.Everyone was telling me that ins does not pay for infertility,but when I called she is was considered testing and they do cover it,but my dr doesn't want to do it yet.:cry:

in 12 dpo!
This may be a silly question but what is Clomid?

Wow 12 days! Don't think I've ever made it that long without af showing up...lol. I would count my cycle a success if I made it that long even without a BFP :). But still hoping for you, are you still having symptoms?

Hi Morganceravol:hi:

I hope you like it here, it's a lovely thread. :thumbup:

I hope you ladies are all ok.

Penniepie - you caved !!!!! Wait til Saturday to poas again.

Just a random one. What names would you all pick for the little one??????

Sorry the witch got you hlynn :(. Hopefully your dr can figure out what is going on! Looks like we are all in it (except fx'd for penniepie) together for at least another month! Hopefully we will have good news to give our hubby's for valentine's.

I wonder what the deal is with af coming early for everyone this month? I guess at least we don't have to wait as long to start trying again! I was gonna let u girls know that I started a thread in the 1st trimester forum asking them what they did when ttc and they have posted a lot of great info. The overwhelmingly majority said to just relax! And that it happened the month they least expected it. I think that advice is much easier said than done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->