Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

I wonder what the deal is with af coming early for everyone this month? I guess at least we don't have to wait as long to start trying again! I was gonna let u girls know that I started a thread in the 1st trimester forum asking them what they did when ttc and they have posted a lot of great info. The overwhelmingly majority said to just relax! And that it happened the month they least expected it. I think that advice is much easier said than done!

Thanks,I will have to check it out!

Hiya

I tried one of these but with the blue tip this morn and was -ve then this even I have tried the same sensitivity but green tip and I can see a line but think it may be evap. :shrug: Pics arent very good!

What do you ladies think?

Thanks! :thumbup:

x

Attachments

• Photo-0053.jpg
    Photo-0053.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo-0054.jpg
    Photo-0054.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo-0055.jpg
    Photo-0055.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
Hiya

I tried one of these but with the blue tip this morn and was -ve then this even I have tried the same sensitivity but green tip and I can see a line but think it may be evap. :shrug: Pics arent very good!

What do you ladies think?

Thanks! :thumbup:

x

OOOhhhh I dont know, it seems to have a pink tinge to it and I thought evaporation lines were more of a gray colour.

Hula ~ I see something faint, but screen on laptop is not that good.. when you going to test again...

Oh what a day here, not quite sure how i am feeling, having one of those days, Not sure i can handle this rollercoster of a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Hula ~ I see something faint, but screen on laptop is not that good.. when you going to test again...

Oh what a day here, not quite sure how i am feeling, having one of those days, Not sure i can handle this rollercoster of a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

:hugs::hugs: We're in it together, you're not alone. Strength in numbers.

i know what you mean - but like dreambaby said we are all in this together! :)

Thanks ladies. I am going to try and get a better pic, this one is on my mob so will try one on the dig camera.

x

So AF still not here felt like she was coming in the middle of the night and early morning ran to bathroom but nothing by lots or cm! Had diarrhea today ( sorry tmi ) and boobs are so sore doing this like tingling stinging thing and bad headache! Hoping for the best!!!
Sorry for all you ladies who got AF this month, saying Lots of prayers for all! :)

So AF still not here felt like she was coming in the middle of the night and early morning ran to bathroom but nothing by lots or cm! Had diarrhea today ( sorry tmi ) and boobs are so sore doing this like tingling stinging thing and bad headache! Hoping for the best!!!
Sorry for all you ladies who got AF this month, saying Lots of prayers for all! :)

Thanks for the prayers! I was really disappointed when af showed up on Sunday but feeling positive and excited now for this next month!

Still hoping to hear good news from you...def let us know :)

I know I'm still thinking she is gonna come any minute and I've kinds given up hope! I'll be praying next month is your month! :) do you have any children yet? It's nice to finally have women to talk to, i try with my husband but he is like I have no idea lol. Thanks again! Baby dust**** :)

I know I'm still thinking she is gonna come any minute and I've kinds given up hope! I'll be praying next month is your month! :) do you have any children yet? It's nice to finally have women to talk to, i try with my husband but he is like I have no idea lol. Thanks again! Baby dust**** :)

I hate that feeling when you "just know" she is going to show up anytime. I always think, "if ur coming just come already so we can get it over with!"...haha.

No, I don't have any kids yet. I would have started trying sooner (like 2 years ago), but my hubby didn't want to. So this is month 8. You may have already said, but do you have any kids? How long have you and your hubby been ttc?

And yes this site is a great place to meet really sweet women who are all going through or been through the same things as us! Ive learned a lot on here, the only thing is it becomes a little addictive...lol!

Yeah I know tell me about it! It's so annoying! No we do not had any kids yet we haven't been super diligent just having fun w it and now I'm having all these symptoms so we just want to know! Haha yeah I can see how it would get addictive anytime I have. New symptom I google it lol.

Okay my husband just made pasta for dinner just plain w butter, garlic and cheese. I about piled at the smell of it and we eat that all the time!! I couldn't eat! What in the world!!!?

I know!! I'm scared to test though! Ughh you know how that goes! I will first thing in the morning! Ekkk :)

I know!! I'm scared to test though! Ughh you know how that goes! I will first thing in the morning! Ekkk :)

Well morning is the best time! Don't be nervous...if it's meant to be it will be and if not, you can hang out with us for another month ;)! Let us know! Sweet dreams...of BFP's of course! Haha

Yes good luck!!! Sorry for chiming in so late today - was working the 2 jobs today !
Symptom alert! - pinkish spotting??? @ 12dpo????
Early Af or imlantation?? Hmmmmmmm

It's now spotting brownish but no Af? Felt nauseas today and pelvic pains

It's now spotting brownish but no Af? Felt nauseas today and pelvic pains

Are you going to test in the am? Let me know! Dh and I are leaving to Florida tomorrow but I will check in when I can :)! Good luck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->