Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Coffee,Beautiful Pics!!Love the red dress and those little boys of yours are cuties!!!

i seen them they are very pretty! and i love ur hair! reminds me of Rihana :)
we just went to a lawyers office and got married..i was only 16 years old and 4 months pregnant so no time for a huge wedding lol
but on our 10 year anniversary we are planning to renew our vows and have a big nice wedding
i do hate when AF is right around the corner..i honestly dread every single day past 10dpo..because i can usually tell whats in store for me
i start getting backache, increased cm and i know im out :nope:
its very depressing and i always wish and hope so much that im wrong
but havent been yet :(
so im assuming that its gonna be the same with this month too!
i wish i had a little microscope that i could just look inside me and see whats going on!
i havent tested at all yet..last month i didnt test even once i waited for AF to show at 16dpo
but i was super proud of myself because usually i start testing at 10dpo..
i guess since getting so many bfns before i decided its not even worth it now..not even excited anymore about it!
i just wish that i could enjoy the 2WW again and have more hope during it
but i dont and it really sucks!
i really was hopeful at first because i think i did everything possible i could to get my bfp but since i started getting more cm i know its over for me! :cry:

Thank you ladies, :)

Not up to much this evening, just having a look at the fertility friend website, it all looks very confusing....

Thank you ladies, :)

Not up to much this evening, just having a look at the fertility friend website, it all looks very confusing....

I liked it but I don't temp as I work 3rd and sleep diff times some early and some late.I have not brought myself to pay for it and after the free trial I didn't really like the basic.So I have been using a few of the free ones.

Heather, Do you start temping from day one of cycle.. and i am guessing you do it the same time each day, does that have to be morning or evening ?

Heather, Do you start temping from day one of cycle.. and i am guessing you do it the same time each day, does that have to be morning or evening ?

This website might help get started hun:
https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/bbt/bbtfaq.html

Your wedding photos are lovely !!!!!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies!
Just got back from a looooong day at work!!!
I'm 10 dpo today and having af like sensations and cramping!
Who is testing with morning pee with me tommorow? Lol

lol im tempted to test tomorrow at 13dpo..buut i dont wanna because im already getting some pre-AF symptoms that i always get..so im sure thats the end of this month! :( makes me sad buut i cant do much about it now..i did all i could this month and i dont think it worked!

I'm starting to feel the same as you! Let's not give up until Af makes an appearance...

Coffee lover... Love the decals! I want to do something like that in a nursery one day! :)

Kadan82 how you holding up tonight? Keep me posted on the AM Monday hpt!!!!

Not so great. The mean witch got me today :(! Pretty disappointed because I did everything perfect this month and it still didn't work! I had a ton of pg symptoms but apparently it was just pms...ugh! I hate having to go through this every cycle! The only good thing is that instead of having a 9 day LP it was 10...lol. I know that's not much but hopefully if I keep taking my vitamins it will continue to lengthen each month. And this month I had a 28 day cycle compared to 33 last month. I think things are improving slowly but surely, but I am so impatient. I guess we are moving on to cycle 8 of ttc! Im thinking about trying to get in to see my dr and see if she will go ahead and test some of my hormones, I'm thinking I may have low progesterone. But anyways that's all I have to report, just took some ibuprofen for these hideous cramps and I'm going to bed! Hope everyone else is doing good! Good luck with your hpt in the morning Penniepie! Let us know how it goes! I will chat with you ladies tomorrow :).

well results of the morning 11dpo test.........................BFN!

Im going to until my expected period now this is too disappointing...and im spending way too much on HPTs.

So next cycle (FEB) will be my last try until April or May = as with our wedding anniversary, and both of our bdays and xmas we would prefer not to have a baby around that time - Sounds selfish but we would want the baby to have its own special month to celebrate birthdays and stuff

Not so great. The mean witch got me today :(! Pretty disappointed because I did everything perfect this month and it still didn't work! I had a ton of pg symptoms but apparently it was just pms...ugh! I hate having to go through this every cycle! The only good thing is that instead of having a 9 day LP it was 10...lol. I know that's not much but hopefully if I keep taking my vitamins it will continue to lengthen each month. And this month I had a 28 day cycle compared to 33 last month. I think things are improving slowly but surely, but I am so impatient. I guess we are moving on to cycle 8 of ttc! Im thinking about trying to get in to see my dr and see if she will go ahead and test some of my hormones, I'm thinking I may have low progesterone. But anyways that's all I have to report, just took some ibuprofen for these hideous cramps and I'm going to bed! Hope everyone else is doing good! Good luck with your hpt in the morning Penniepie! Let us know how it goes! I will chat with you ladies tomorrow :).

Im sorry hun :(

Well we are all in this together for next cycle!!! :) thats the good news you arent alone!

awww :hug: we not doing to good this month... Roll on this cycle and see if we can all get our :bfp:

Hiya

Just coming to join you ladies!!! Heres to getting those BFP's!!! :D

x

Sorry the witch got you ladies:hugs:

We are all right at cycle buddies for sure,hoping you don't join us this cycle pennie lol,bring on that BFP!!

Welcome Hula!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"