Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Oh no ladies!!!! I'm sorry hang in there! It will happen, there is always next cycle! We are here for you! I'm 9dpo and waiting!

Have any of you ladies tested more than once in one day?

Yes:blush:

Well I am out ladies started spotting and I am sure af will be here full force by morning.Spotting at 11 dpo I have never had that before.:cry:

i think the same thing happening to me..some brown spotting today at 11dpo? :wacko:

Sorry,I had brown earlier but now its getting red so she coming.

I think I will try to temp this cycle.I am calling my dr Monday and begging him for the HSG.He wants to wait until March but I am ready now just to put my mind at ease.

Well I am out ladies started spotting and I am sure af will be here full force by morning.Spotting at 11 dpo I have never had that before.:cry:

i think the same thing happening to me..some brown spotting today at 11dpo? :wacko:

I think I will try to temp this cycle.I am calling my dr Monday and begging him for the HSG.He wants to wait until March but I am ready now just to put my mind at ease.

i havent had any yet..but im pretty sure it was spotting i wore some old undies that i had an accident in before with AF so they were a little stained but i spray n washed them and kept them for AF days..so i took them out n just put them on not even thinking..and i cant tell if its new brown discharge or not..havent had any when i wipe though..but for some reason im thinking it was more brown when i took them off thats why i think its new..buut i cant be sure..i put on a pad and threw those undies out..so i guess i will find out sometime..i have been on clomid for 4 months and always gotten AF 15 or 16 days after ovulation..never had any spotting at all before that..and its usually 16 days after..so its like 5 days early? so weird! i hope its not what i think buut i guess it could be..i feel so sad though :( but if it is the :witch: the drs are gonna check my tubes this month..so thats one good thing i spose!

i havent had any yet..but im pretty sure it was spotting i wore some old undies that i had an accident in before with AF so they were a little stained but i spray n washed them and kept them for AF days..so i took them out n just put them on not even thinking..and i cant tell if its new brown discharge or not..havent had any when i wipe though..but for some reason im thinking it was more brown when i took them off thats why i think its new..buut i cant be sure..i put on a pad and threw those undies out..so i guess i will find out sometime..i have been on clomid for 4 months and always gotten AF 15 or 16 days after ovulation..never had any spotting at all before that..and its usually 16 days after..so its like 5 days early? so weird! i hope its not what i think buut i guess it could be..i feel so sad though :( but if it is the :witch: the drs are gonna check my tubes this month..so thats one good thing i spose!

Well I hope it a implantation bleed and you get that BFP in a few days!Here is some :dust: for you too..

Well I hope it a implantation bleed and you get that BFP in a few days!Here is some :dust: for you too..

Yes, it could possibly be implantation happening, I hope so. My best friend also got a mini bleed for the first two months when she was preggo - I know, as if things aren't complicated enough for us !!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs:
We will Keep going together ladies until we get there !!! I'm pretty sure I'm out too. I've got that dull lower backache I always get when the :witch: is due. Although I am not due on til Thursday. I am still getting positives on OPKs every morning, but negative on the preggoo testooos. Bummer!!!

The materinty leave is quite good at the College where I work, you get 6 months full pay, then half pay for another 3 months after that. I will definately cut down my hours to part time for when I go back.

I'm a labor & delivery nurse which can be tough! Especially when I have a 14 yr old girl who got pregnant the first time she had sex or a 28 yr old on their 6th baby and none of them were planned! I love it for the most part, it's just hard at this time in my life....i try not to be jealous of my patients! Lol

It must be very difficult at times !!!! But what an amazing job - well done you, it must be quite rewarding to see such a miracle on a daily basis. You must have worked hard to get where you are too !!! :thumbup:

I'm a labor & delivery nurse which can be tough! Especially when I have a 14 yr old girl who got pregnant the first time she had sex or a 28 yr old on their 6th baby and none of them were planned! I love it for the most part, it's just hard at this time in my life....i try not to be jealous of my patients! Lol

I will be 30 next month and trying for #5.I guess people think I am insane too!

I am the youngest (now 26) of four children and I love having such a big family. My oldest sister and my brother both have kids too and our family sees each other regularly its fab !!!! I love those kids as if they were my own. I was a young auntie (12 when the first one came along) and it has made us closer I think. :hugs:
As long as the kids are loved and happy I don't think having lots of them is a bad thing.

Afternoon all :)

I am 30 and trying for baby no 3, i already have 2 boys 10 and 7 from previous marriage...
Me and hubby got married aug 2010 and it was an amazing day..

I own my own business working in graphic design.. I design large wall stickers for babys and children's bedroom... So I would like to work all thr0ugh my pregnancy and then do it part time when the baby is born.. we work from home so it will make it so easier to do....

:witch: still not here ?? I am thinking of temping for the next cycle.. do any of you ladies temp ???

Afternoon all :)

I am 30 and trying for baby no 3, i already have 2 boys 10 and 7 from previous marriage...
Me and hubby got married aug 2010 and it was an amazing day..

I own my own business working in graphic design.. I design large wall stickers for babys and children's bedroom... So I would like to work all thr0ugh my pregnancy and then do it part time when the baby is born.. we work from home so it will make it so easier to do....

:witch: still not here ?? I am thinking of temping for the next cycle.. do any of you ladies temp ???

Yer I temp, it can be quite useful !! It can also be disappointing when they don't do what you want.
What date in August did you get married, we got married on the 7th.
Its cool that the witch hasn't arrived yet !!! Heres hoping!!!
Do you have a website?, I would love to see some of your work !!!

Coffee,I love the wall art.I had all my kids done so cute when they were younger,but not they have those sports fatheads everywhere.LOL..DD does have some really cute polka dots on all her walls but even she is getting ready for a change.

dreambaby,My DS's Bday is August 7th great day you picked!!:thumbup:

AFM,Today is cd 1 for me:cry:

im sorry AF showed famof6 :hugs:
she is such a b*tch sometimes!
i know its bad when she shows late but im not sure which is worse..early or late!
i havent had any more spotting or bleeding
i actually woke up in the night feeling like i was gonna throw up
it was one of those i hada talk myself out of it and just lay down n try to sleep
i dont think that was a pg symptom though but maybe just getting sick
i already have some signs i get before AF..backache and increased cm..so i have about 0% hope anymore this cycle

hlynn,Don't give up.So many women have told me they felt like af was coming the month they got their BFP!!FX for you!!:thumbup:

How did you ladies get so much stuff in your siggy?It made me take one off it said 8 lines only.:shrug:

thaanks hun! i feel crampy too today but that has been going on this whole 2WW! so thats nothing new..its basically just the increased cm..i always get it before AF..i remember getting excited the first month i noticed it because most ladies get dry before AF..and then i learned that i just get increased cm.. :( so thats really the thing thats keeping me down..i hate it! makes me just wanna crawl in bed for days!

Evening Ladies,

Dreambaby, some of my work can be found here..

https://stores.ebay.co.uk/KLM-GRAPHICS?_rdc=1

we got married on the 27th Aug some photos can be found here....

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=242254&id=605093734

famof6 ~ Sorry the :witch: got you.. Did she come early ???

hlynn ~ Hope your feeling better, waking up feeling sick is such a horrible feeling... :hugs:

Hope you other ladies are ok today..

Me, hubby and the kids took the dog for a nice walk this afternoon, and now i am just working on some photos, as photography is my one passions..

I tried looking at your FB pics but it wouldnt let me maybe because i dont have u added to mine?
anyway i am feeling better off and on..ill sit down and get to feeling a little nauseated again and then if i get up and start doing stuff ill start to feel better or maybe just stop noticing it lol..but i deff dont think its a pg symptom..i can already tell AF is on her way and i just hate it! i hate this part of the month it is the WORST!
have u tested yet coffee lover? being so late sounds promising! :)

I tried looking at your FB pics but it wouldnt let me maybe because i dont have u added to mine?
anyway i am feeling better off and on..ill sit down and get to feeling a little nauseated again and then if i get up and start doing stuff ill start to feel better or maybe just stop noticing it lol..but i deff dont think its a pg symptom..i can already tell AF is on her way and i just hate it! i hate this part of the month it is the WORST!
have u tested yet coffee lover? being so late sounds promising! :)

try this link it might work now..

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=242254&id=605093734&l=74342af9fe

I hate the feeling when af is just around the corner.. i felt like that the past couple of days, but today only really sore boos and on and off cramping...

I tested yesterday and it was bfn haven't bothered today.. will leave it until tuesday and if she hasnt come by then i might test again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->