Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Took the test this morning, BFN :(, but still having lots cm and cramps. Sad and just confused hoping it's just too early!! If I don't start I'll retest at the end of the week! Baby dust to all!!

Took the test this morning, BFN :(, but still having lots cm and cramps. Sad and just confused hoping it's just too early!! If I don't start I'll retest at the end of the week! Baby dust to all!!

I'm sorry hun, I know how you feel. I've had sore, swollen nipples for a while now, due on tomorrow and keep getting BFNs. :growlmad:
:dust:

Maybe our hormone levels are still too low!! :) keep our fingers crossed!! I have had so many symptoms, breasts sore and tingling, very visible blue veins on breasts. Also cramping, diarrhea, tons of cm, Fatigue, and more! Grrrr!

Maybe our hormone levels are still too low!! :) keep our fingers crossed!! I have had so many symptoms, breasts sore and tingling, very visible blue veins on breasts. Also cramping, diarrhea, tons of cm, Fatigue, and more! Grrrr!
I'm sorry you have probably already said this, but how long have you been ttc?

We have only just started this month! Still no AF, I have a question I used clear blue digital preg test anyone has any view if they are any good? I remember wen I was 18 I had an oops and used one and got a false pos. I have heard negative jut wonder your opinion. My husband and I bought the first response today if no AF I may test tomorrow or Friday! Good luck dreambaby! :)

Btw I normally have a life and work but we have been snowed in all week!! Lol

Btw I normally have a life and work but we have been snowed in all week!! Lol

Haha We have been snowed in all week too.I can't remember what dpo you are,but digital tests have to be used the day you miss af or later I think.I start testing so early I have never bought a digital.:haha:I have always heard that FRER tests are the best to use early.

I was suppose to start AF mom or Tuesday. I had read that some lady used clear blue at seven months just for fun an it still read not preg! So I think I'll stick to first response. Where in ga are you? We are north east or Atlanta! The roads are still so icy!

I was suppose to start AF mom or Tuesday. I had read that some lady used clear blue at seven months just for fun an it still read not preg! So I think I'll stick to first response. Where in ga are you? We are north east or Atlanta! The roads are still so icy!

We are NW.I live right at the TN line.

Ladies,I did it.I finally talked my dr into giving me the hsg.He sounded not so happy on the phone but did schedule it for Tues@2:30.He did say I will have to come in on Fri for the results,but I thought you could see it right on the screen.So now I am confused.

Evening all :)

Sorry for sounding a bit thick but what is a hsg test ?

Its the test I have been begging for.lol.It is to make sure your tubes are open as they can scar up from TR surgery.They run dye thru them.Hoping mine just need a little cleaning.They say you are more fertile up to 3 months after the test so hoping to get my BFP soon.

Its the test I have been begging for.lol.It is to make sure your tubes are open as they can scar up from TR surgery.They run dye thru them.Hoping mine just need a little cleaning.They say you are more fertile up to 3 months after the test so hoping to get my BFP soon.

Aww sounds good.. good luck for that :) :hug:

Hey ladies! I was snowed in today too!!
Still some light spotting no Af tomorrow is 13 dpo

Ladies,I did it.I finally talked my dr into giving me the hsg.He sounded not so happy on the phone but did schedule it for Tues@2:30.He did say I will have to come in on Fri for the results,but I thought you could see it right on the screen.So now I am confused.

Im getting mine done Monday at 9 a.m. i cant wait! the nurse told me my dr will talk to me right after its done so im assuming ill know the results that day

Hi girls! I'm sure you all are probably in dream land but just wanted to check in and catch up with all my ttc buddies :). Yay! I'm happy for hlynn and famof6 who are getting tests done...good luck, hopefully you two will get the info you need to get the baby making show on the road :)! So no BFPs for any of our girls yet :(? Someone needs to get us some baby dust that works...lol. Well my Hubby and I finally made it to Orlando and it's COLD here...I thought Florida was suppose to be hot!! It has been a long day and for some reason I have been so grouchy!! My poor Hubby, I feel so bad now for being such a brat. Pretty sure it's because af decided to come on the trip with me and Im just really hormonal. And also I've been so good at taking all my vitamins and supplements (b6, vitex, calcium, magnesium, d3, etc.), I take them every night before bed and when I opened my suitcase to get them out they weren't there :(! I don't know what happened, I'm positive I packed them and now they are just gone! Ugh...so frustrating! But anyways, sorry ladies...it's been a long day and I haven't been able to have any girl talk...haha. So thanks for letting me rant for a minute. Well I hope everyone has had a good week, it's been a tough one but we can make it and it's great to have each other!
Talk to u all tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->