Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Another bfn :( so frustating!! Still no AF yet so maybe I'm just too early?! Kaden I hope you enjoy your visit, I'm just moved from Florida recently! Try and stay positive girls we will all get our bfp's soon enough!! :)

So 13 DPO and spotting has stopped - no af no nothing! not even a symptom~!

I haven't been charting and I'm not total sure what it all means, is that the days past ovulation?

Okay so I just looks at my callender and roughly I'm between 12&14 Dpo

so you are same as me! this is annoying eh!

when is your period due to come?

It was due mon-tues. My girlfriend that is 8 months said she ovulated late and her period was due June 1st and didn't get a positive test till the 13th! So we still have hope! Have you gotten feelings like you know your gonna start and run to the bathroom and only have tons of cm!!? I have gotten it all week! And bad headaches, let's stay positive!

no i have had nothing! - just during my spotting i had cramps but that was it and now nothing! i think im going to test maybe on Saturday - 1 day after my period

Good luck girls!! I'm gonna be so jealous if u both get ur BFP the first month u two try...lol. But at the same time I'll be really happy for u as well :). No one deserves to go through the disappointment of af showing up month after month! It's so hard!

My af has been very strange this cycle. For the last 4 cycles it has been way heavier and lasted longer than it ever has, it went from my usual 4-5 days to 7-10...ugh! But this month I started Sunday afternoon, it was heavy Monday but after that it's just been very light. I'm def not complaining but it's just very out of the ordinary compared to what I had been having. I don't know what is going on with my crazy body!

Hi ladies, well I'm due on today, but no sign of the witch as of yet. I must be about 15dpo. I only have one clear blue digital test left and don't want to use it yet. If the :witch: doesn't show, I'll test on Saturday again. I reckon she's probably just taking her time. :growlmad:

Best of luck! She hasn't shown for me either! Let's hope for the best! I have never ever been late or Iregular since I was 11 so this is awfully odd for me!

Evening ladies,

Oh boy, What i day i have here..

I know what you mean kardan, my period was a little weird this month, a couple of days and now nothing and it wasn't as heavy as normal, and boy my boob are still hurting and keep getting a tugging sensation in my pelvic around, your right our bodies are strange things...

I am still a emotional wreck, I keep crying over the little things..

Today my 7 year old was a right little bugger, and all i could do was totally break down :cry:

Best of luck! She hasn't shown for me either! Let's hope for the best! I have never ever been late or Iregular since I was 11 so this is awfully odd for me!

Me too, my cycles are always dead on, so I am half expecting the witch to turn up overnight !!!

That's how I have been feeling each night dreambaby, I get up at the wee hours with cramps thinking oh crap here she is but nothing!

I will be surprised if I am pregnant as I have had no symptoms except some random nipple swelling - which has gone now !!!!!

I had loads of symptoms last month !!!!

Coffee Lover - I felt abdominal twinges constantly after ovulation last month. It was odd !!!

AF arrived today so I am now into second cycle! FX'd for us all!!

x

AF arrived today so I am now into second cycle! FX'd for us all!!

x

We'll get through it together. Keep your chin up and concentrate on keeping yourself healthy and relaxed ready for the next month to take your mind off the disappointment.

:hugs:

Just checking in on all you lovely ladies.Hoping I get my PMA back after af leaves.I always feel so sad and crappy while she is visiting.lol..

Just checking in on all you lovely ladies.Hoping I get my PMA back after af leaves.I always feel so sad and crappy while she is visiting.lol..

same here hun!
the whole 3-4 days shes here i am just..BLAH..sad and not happy..dont wanna go out or visit and see people
but i usually get my PMA back after shes gone..
im getting the test done on monday to check my tubes
and i hear that u are most fertile after u get that test done because it kind of cleans out ur tubes with the dye
so FX'ed that it shows clear tubes and then i get my bfp :)
my dr wants me to continue clomid and im gonna make her think i did..but not going too..i dont want to because i think its thinned my lining
i have the shortest, lightest periods ever since ive been on clomid
i am ovulating but i just dont think its helping because of a thin lining
i have mostly just brown, mucousy like spotting the whole time AF is here which only lasts like 3 days at the most

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->